2 year old a reincarnated Hindu?

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by maulacat, Jun 11, 2007.

1. AKP

AKP New Member

water

Hi Maulacat,

It must have been painful to see him like that. I wonder what the books and experts say one should do in such situations. Politely ask him about more details so that it all comes out and he feels relieved, or just comfort him?

The lifebelt or seatbelt stuff is certainly difficult to connect with the so far Indian context, unless you know more details on it. Lifebelt and fauz will make sense only with navy.

Will it be suggestive and not reccommended to ask questions like "where was Sawa at that time?" or "What was Sawa doing then" in such situations?

My best wishes, always!

AKP.

2. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Hi Maulacat - and everyone else contributing here :)

I just wanted to say that I find your son's story extremely fascinating. I can't believe I've missed this thread before, but I'm certainly going to follow it from now on. I really hope you will keep updating us.

One more thing I thought of, are you recording your son's story somewhere else than here? I would highly recommend that for future reference you should write everything he says in a journal or perhaps save this thread on your computer or print it. I think it would be a terrible shame if all this was lost or perhaps in 20 years or more your son would be curious to know about his past life and you could show him this.

:)

3. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hiya Sonia,

It could very well be another PL. I can't remember right now - has he earlier talked about his PL death? Do you know how or why he might have died when he was a hindu?

I'm sorry to hear the memories are upsetting him so now. It's a good thing he's comfortable talking about them to you, though, and I'm sure your support is much appreciated. :thumbsup:

I'd suggest let him bring it up, but depending on the situation it might be okay to ask him some questions - especially if the memories seem to bother him. After all, they often need to be released or dealt with in some way, if they are traumatic.

Karoliina

4. maulacat

maulacat New Member

Hi Karoliina. Thanks for your post. No, my son has never said how he died in his hindu past life, but I previously posted the following statement (on 2nd September 2008), which could be something to do with it:-

"Even when it's been cold, he's said on several occasions that he's really hot (he didn't have a temperature or feel warm to the touch when he's said this). Then he also wakes up in the night crying like he's had a nightmare and when I go in to see him, he always wants a drink. When I get him one he'll gulp it down like he's burning up (yet he'll have had a drink just before he went to bed). Quite often, he's got into bed during the day when we've been upstairs and said in a sad, serious tone "not well mummy, not well". It's wierd, it's like he's remembering being really ill, but whether that's a memory from this life or a past life, who knows."

I've read on the internet that people can get things like "aspiration pneumonia" when they nearly drown, which can cause fever, etc, so maybe the 2 are linked.

The only other thing which could possibly be an indication into how he died in a previous life, is that he was born with a "stork mark" - a birthmark where there's a mark on the forehead and then one at the back of the head (so-called because it's like the baby has been carried in the stork's beak!) - and I've heard that birthmarks can be related to past life injuries. I've often wondered if maybe he was shot in the head, as this would correspond to the birthmark, but I think stork marks are fairly common, so I'm not sure that it's past-life related.

Thanks for your advice about asking him questions if he brings up his memories. He hasn't brought anything up since, but if he does, I will ask him a few questions. As you say, it could be therapeutic for him in a way I suppose.

5. maulacat

maulacat New Member

New Thread Started

I've decided to start a new thread for my son's apparent new past life memories, as they seem to be related to the boat, water, etc, and not the hindu side of things, so if you wish to see more posts or details about it, please see the new thread. Thanks :thumbsup:

6. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

And that other thread about Maulacat's son is here. :thumbsup:

Karoliina

7. maulacat

maulacat New Member

Thanks Karoliina, I didn't think to put a link to the new thread - oops! :eek:

8. Kalpen

Kalpen New Member

Sarah

Sarah means "All" or "everything"

Moulacat can be pronounced as "Mulakat" that means "meeting"

9. maulacat

maulacat New Member

Name

Thanks for that info Kalpen. Quite odd that even something as obscure as my user name has a meaning in hindi!

Just thought I would quickly update everyone. Today my son said he used to be a girl and said "when I was a baby" - I think he meant in this life - "I used to be a girl in my head, but I'm not any more". I asked him various things about when he was a girl, but he couldn't really remember anything, except that when he was a girl, his name was Sarama. I looked it up on the internet and (surprise, surprise!) it's an Indian name for a female!

10. AKP

AKP New Member

Hi maulacat,

Nice to see you and your update! :)

AKP

11. reincarnate

reincarnate New Member

Maulacat,

If you ever visit this thread again here's my contribution

Baap = Father

Beesa = A sect in Jains, Can Bees Saal can also mean 20 years. Maybe he is trying to tell his age.

Dhobi = Washerman

Panye is the way of pronouncing paani (water) in Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India.

Batch can mean bachcha (child)

Chacha is uncle (to be specific - father's younger brother)

Pooch can mean two things - "to ask" or an animal's tail.

Mama is uncle (Mother's brother)

Nana is Maternal grandfather

Sarah. In hindi there is a word called saara which means all or everything.

Three vertical lines could mean a 'trishul' the weapon of Lord Shiva. This is also put on the head by Sadhus as you have depicted in the pic.

Sawa means increment of 0.25. Seva means to help. Sahara means to help or support.

You have mentioned about Sara - "He only uses the word to address people when we're in a group of family/friends," The Hindi word Saare means everyone in a group. For example if you translate "All of you come here" in Hindi, one of the translations will be "Saare log yahan aao"

Urdu is the text of Muslims and they read from right to left.

Fa-Az Fazoh - No idea what it means but sounds Urdu.

Moon is very important to Muslims. They never break their fasts in their holy month of Ramadan without seeing the moon.

Deeda. Dadi means paternal grandmother. Some families also refer to their fathers as Dada.

This one sent goosebumps down my body. dubadeeboy When spelt as "Duba Deebo" means to drown someone/something in Eastern Uttar Pradesh Hindi dialect.

What you refer to as "you do it" being spoken as "Aah do it" could actually mean "Aap do it". In Hindi elders are addressed as "aap" as in you in English.

Snakeskin as necklace. - Check out any picture of Lord Shiva, it will always be with snakes around his neck.

oh no, the boat scares me". - Check out my comment on dubadeeboy.

12. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

It sounds to me like he wanted to get to his mother and either fell or jumped into the water ... but she was too far away.

OR ... he as an adult wanted to get to his mother but the location was too far away.

Either way, a fascinating tale. I hope she comes back again and posts more.

13. maulacat

maulacat New Member

Hi everyone!! Happy New Year to you all and I hope you are all well.

Thank-you for that information reincarnate. I'm especially grateful that you've been able to shed some light on the phrase "Duba Deebo", as my son saying this has never made any sense until now. The fact that it is related to drowning is incredible, as it totally corresponds with the other things my son talked about! It's also interesting that you said that "Duba Deebo" and "paani" both come from Eastern Uttar Pradesh Hindi dialect, as this would indicate that perhaps he lived in that region.

My son no longer says anything related to his previous life/lives. I've read it's the norm that most children who speak of past life memories will gradually forget as they get older, and this certainly seems to be the case with him. He's 7 now and starts Junior School this year! So proud of my baby boy H001

14. reincarnate

reincarnate New Member

All the best to you and your son Maulacat. God bless.