"Bonnie" Jean

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by BriarRose, Apr 25, 2013.

1. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

The rest of my Scots life came flooding back in a self-regression. I'm going to post it, because it shows how members help each other remember. My name was Jean Stewart. I was "promised" to a young man named Ian Campbell. He was the scruffy, blond young Scotsman in my previous memories. I was a very pretty girl of 16, with a tumble of dark curls, and slender, white feet. A man named Robert Fraser, a stranger, passed through the area where I lived. He was older, maybe 30, very brawny, with russet hair, and quite handsome, except that he had brown discoloration on his teeth. It's an old story - he wanted what he couldn't have. He wanted Jean, and she wanted Ian. He "stalked" me, and found me alone, where I was washing my feet in a stream. I had my skirt gathered up, so as not to wet it. The skirt was grey-green. He came behind, pulled me to the ground, and had his "way" with me. I can "see" the hair on his fore-arms. I struggled, and my head was hit against a rock. He was horrified by what he'd done, not meaning to hurt me. When I was found, I was already semi-conscious, vomiting, and seeing those "white orbs" which must have been the visual disturbance you get from concussion. I was "dreaming" of Ian, while comotose. My brain continued to swell, and I died. Ian went after Robert Fraser. He killed him, the Frasers caught him, and Ian was hanged. The soul that was Ian Campbell was my father in this life. That is why I kept dreaming about how much Ian and my Dad looked alike, and on waking, I realized it was only their eyes. Ironically, his first wife was named Jean. He married her when she was 16. She divorced him when he came home from World War II. He wanted to name me Jean, but naturally, my mother wouldn't allow it. Robert Fraser was my current- life husband. Fraser had a ruby that he planned to give to Jean. He thought that after she was dishonoured, she would go home with him. It was a large, rough cabachon, but blood- red. My husband calls me his "ruby". He has given me at least one of every gemstone, except a ruby. He has bought several, and returned them to the store, because they weren't "red" enough. I think Robert will never be able to give Jean that stone. He has rather strange fears that someone will abduct me, probably because he tried. I forgive him completely. In this life, I got Ian (my father) and Robert Fraser got his "Jean".

2. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

Amazing. Thank you for sharing it. :)

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Well, at last you were able to put the pieces together.

4. BriarRose

It was quite a "journey". It feels very "real", and is easier to talk about in the third-person. A lot of things make sense. If same family incarnation is common, it would explain why my father's family believed (falsely) that they were Scots.

5. argonne1918

Maybe they were part of the same Scottish family then, but you were not aware of them then.

6. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

There you go. It all fits together. Great stuff. It's so interesting to me how stories intertwine from one life to the next. Things get resolved. Wounds heal. Love is the eternal thread in every story.

7. Whippoorwill

Whippoorwill Senior Registered

That's amazing, BriarRose! I have goosebumps. Thanks so much for sharing, I'm so glad it's all come together! I must make the time to try and piece together my Scottish past!

8. BriarRose

Something you mentioned about a connection to the Grant Clan had the "ring of truth" to it Whippoorwill. I'll look up the post, and see if I can tell why. Oddly, last night, after writing this memory out, I had a raging head-ache, like Zeus must have felt after Athena sprang from his head, wearing a suit of armor! typing Or maybe, like Jean when she was dying from head trauma? Today, it's gone, and I feel at peace, like something was resolved that needed to be.

I went back, and realized that you mentioned the Grahams, instead of the Grants. I wonder if it was a sub-conscious slip of some kind? I need to be leery of seeing meaning in everything. The other day, I remembered a comic impersonation my father used to do, so I looked the name up on ancestry.com. The name turned out to be from a popular radio character of the 30's and 40's!

9. Whippoorwill

Whippoorwill Senior Registered

It was the Grahams for me, BriarRose, it must have been someone else who mentioned the Grants. :)

It's so strange that you should have such a violent headache. Yes, perhaps it was past life trauma resolving itself!

10. BriarRose

We're posting simultaneously, Whippoorwill. I found my mistake. It still has the ring of truth, Graham or Grant!

By the way, another coincidence. The woman who owned my house before I bought it was named "Jeanine Stewart". Mail continues to come to my house for her eight years later, and I invariably open it by accident. The universe does give me obvious hints - either it think I'm "dense", or I'm supposed to figure things out! The name of my street is one I lived on in New Orleans, in another life.

11. argonne1918

I think someone is trying to tell you something. LOL.

12. starrynight

starrynight Senior Registered

This is really good briar rose. Like fitting a jigsaw together when it all makes sense. I would just be interested did your father get on with your husband when they first met.

Yes, the clues can be obvious but slow with them myself!

13. BriarRose

Hi, starrynight. My father died four years before I met my husband, but I also have wondered what his reaction would have been. The person who was most suspicious of him was my boss, and he wanted to have him investigated! I suspect my boss was my father in a different life. We all have enough connections to make the head spin!

14. Aelfgyva

Aelfgyva Senior Member Staff Member

Thank-you BriarRose...

... for telling this beautiful story...I find it comforting to think that we live many lives with our soul family...all the time in the world to get things right!

15. BriarRose

Thank you, Aelfgyva, and all who have responded. I am trying to work on whatever historical validation that I can get. Ancestry.com records are rather poor for Scotland, at least that far back. My feeling is that the ruby is still in existence, so I am looking for museum sites that have jewelry collections. Most of what you find is Victorian. This was a shoulder pin, hand-hammered, and the gold was a weird color. It wasn't bright yellow like 18, or 24 karat gold would be. I'm thinking it might have been bronze. I think the brooch was old, even at that time. If my husband had "memories" I could ask him! :laugh:

16. tanguerra

This is how it happens. It's like the rain after a drought... sometimes there's a flood. That's Ok. Just take it slowly. I would caution against too much googling and 'validation' at an early stage. Write it all down, in here, in your journal, or both. Leave the googling for a bit later. The most important person who needs to 'believe' anything is you and you will find it more 'validating' if you remember first and google second (later). There's plenty of time for all that. You will experience cascading emotions in response to this revelation.

Have caution. Tread carefully. Take your time.

17. BriarRose

Thank you, Tanguerra. Yesterday, I remembered that Fraser was traveling with another man, possibly a Fraser relative. I may have been some kind of tavern keeper's daughter. The friend said something like "She's a pretty piece of skirt, Man, but leave her alone. There are plenty who want what you are offering." Either the memories are coming back, or I am writing a Harlequin Romance. Of course, in one of those, I would have had a "heaving bosom", given in to Fraser "against" my will, and we would have lived happily ever after. Actually, we apparently are! typing

18. tanguerra

Trust what comes up. You will be able to tell if you're 'leading' yourself down a "Mills and Boon" garden path or not, by the placement of what you recall being halfway between something that touches you right to the core of your deepest, deepest feelings and the mundanity and every day nature of the details. After all, this is life. Just, not this one.

Trust yourself. You will know. You do know.

19. BriarRose

Something from this life just came back to me. When I was three, I had a terrible dream about Scotland. I remember very little about it, other than fog, and a body of water. I woke up screaming, and was put in my parents bed. I tried to tell my mother the dream. She always said that if you "told" a bad dream, it would come true, so she told me to go back to sleep. I never thought that I had childhood PL memories, but I guess I did.

20. BriarRose

Tanguerra was right- the flood-gates have been opened. Around the time I became engaged to my husband, the erst-while Robert Fraser, I became somewhat obsessed with swans. I had a figurine of white porcelain ones put on our wedding cake. We have a print of Walter Crane swans above our bed. It's been there since we were newlyweds. I have an antique-looking swan pub sign(!) hanging outside our front door. The Campbells of Cawdor have a swan insignia on their clan badge. I have long puzzled as to why my preoccupation with swans began at the same time I married David. What am I saying? "I will marry you, but Ian Campbell will always be with us?" That's quite strange, and I can't tell him, or I will have to take my beloved swans down! Another curious thing. My father was always called "Archie" by his friends, although that wasn't his name. There have been many, many, Archibold Campbells through time, from the famous to the lowly. My Ian was "lowly" but I'm thinking that he was named Ian Archibald Campbell. This is making me understand that the webs of our lives are intricate indeed. I think I "need" to tell everyone to take their likes and dislikes as serious PL "clues", and not just discard them as passing fancies. Note the timing of their appearance.