Brother reincarnated into other brothers child?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Juliank, Mar 29, 2018.

?

Does anyone know if this is possible?

1. Possible

100.0%
  2. Not likely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Juliank

Juliank New Member

My brother passed away a few months ago, my other brother matt had a baby girl just last week. We were wondering if it was possible that Shawn (passed brother)s soul went into the baby considering souls go into the body near birth. She had her hands folded in prayer hands the night she was born, and he was very religious. Thoughts?

2. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

It's possible
    Some souls can reincarnate in the same family, for example grandparents can become your children so I don't rule this out

3. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

It's possible. You'll probably see evidence of it once she's old enough to communicate. Kids don't hold back their memories when they have them, especially if the parents don't shut them down. However, there are a lot of religious souls out there, so it might not be him, specifically. Keep an open mind and give it time.

Also, keep in mind that many recently passed souls do their best to send messages back to their grieving families. He may be telling you that he's helping guard his niece as well.

4. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Senior Member

I think it's possible too. I have an example. Like CanSol said, grandparents can become our children. My grandmother (father side) died 20 years ago. She was born march 4th. And I have a little girl, 3 years old, who was born march 4th too. The names are alike (not intentionally, I noticed that after). That's when my baby grew up that I noticed a similarity, physically and in personality. So I enjoyed calling her "little grandma". :)

5. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Sorry to hear about your loss. There’s a lot of evidence to suggest that souls often reincarnate into the same family. Have you read Carol’s book, Return From Heaven? It covers the subject very well and offers plenty of signs for you to look out for as she grows older. Hope you keep us updated. Welcome to the forum :)

6. Cat1965

Cat1965 Time flies by with such wickedness..

i never had kids...my brother got married and i dreamt his wife would give birth to a former son of mine. I think it was a few months later when i was over their home. They gave me a photo..it was an ultrasound of my future nephew. I continued to dream about him..knew what he would look like. A few years aftter he was born my sister in law said he had my blonde hair and my eyes. Off course i never said a word..just smiled. Unfortunately I did not live by them for long. Saw him very little as he grew up....he is an amazing young man. And looks more like me than either of them...go figure