Can my grandson be the reincarnation of my granddaughter who died 5 yrs ago

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by recrdsangl, Mar 29, 2004.

1. recrdsangl

recrdsangl New Member

My 3yrs old grandson was born 2 yrs after the death of my granddaughter of a brain tumor. He was was born as they say as a "caul bearer" which is very uncommon in itself.

After watching my grandson one weekend while he was looking at some photos he saw a photo of his sister and stated that "yes that use to be me" I was shocked and did not have a response to that.

even before he could verbalize he would always look at the photos on our wall and every time we came to her picture he would give the biggest grin possible at her photo ONLY never giving any response to any other photo of a family member

before my grandson was born some family members stated that my granddaughter made an appearance after her death at her home. she was seen by her mother and younger sister who was 3 yrs old at the time.

there have been other strange incidences that just cant be explained

could there be a connection or just the vivid imagination of a 3 yr old please let me know if anyone else has experienced this

2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Welcome

Dear recrdsangl

I doubt this is based on her imagination. It seems to be coming from a place within her - in which she knows. In which she remembers.

Have you read the Four Signs of Children's Past Life Memories at the top of this section? Does she display most of these signs? Please feel free to share more with us. It's the reason this forum is here -for members to find answers and support regarding memories their children/grandchildren may be expressing.

Are you keeping a journal of what she says? Do you believe in reincarnation?

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

HI,

I didn't mean to put you on the spot; if you do believe in reincarnation you are not alone. The following thread is about the many famous people who believe. ;)

Those who believe

4. recrdsangl

recrdsangl New Member

Hi Deborah

No you did not put me on the spot. I have always been curious about such things and hope and pray that there is something out there after death.

I just finished the book Return from Heaven and have found several parts of the book that I can relate to and I am still trying to process all of it.
    :confused:

Any insite you can give me would be helpful.

Thank you

5. lee

lee New Member

Hi Rec, i am also new member,

just found this sight, and WAW! first time i ever heard someone say my experiences !
    I have a little grand-daughter who insists she is the child i lost, she says "that used to b me when i was" and names the child i lost.
    She also displays manerisms my little girl had before death.
    And manerisms i saw in dreams of my child growing in spirit world love to talk to you ! lol lee x x

6. recrdsangl

recrdsangl New Member

Hi Lee

I am happy to hear from you. This is so strange, you want to believe yet you are afraid to belive it. When you look at your granddaughter do you feel as if you have known her for longer than she has been alive? that is the feeling I get with my grandson, as strange as that sounds. I just cant explain alot of stuff that has happend.

Please take care

rec

7. lee

lee New Member

can my grandson be my grandaughter who died 5 years ago

Hi Rec, know exactly where u coming from, i have considered everything in my thoughts around our little grandaughter, even the possibility of insanity, the thought that we may possibly be trying in our minds to compensate for our loss: But no this little girl who is now 3, has no knowledge of our loss! She has a wonderful life, but yet if poorly she says 'i want to go home to grandma's' Like u lot's of things what i have said is just touch of an ice berg, it was just sureel to hear someone else voice my thoughts x x what does u'r daughter think? LOL Lee xx

8. bishopk

bishopk Senior Registered

Hi Lee and Rec and a belated welcome to the fourm to both of you.

It sounds like both of you have some terrific things going on - I'm sure I don't need to say to pay attention to what they do and say - the things that seem reminiscent of the deceased children - things that they couldn't have known about.

Please keep us updated if you have any more stories and/or insights to share!

Aimee

9. lee

lee New Member

is my grandson the reincarnation of my grandaughter

Hi Aimee, Hi Rec, Thanks Aimee for saying hi that was lovely, i have no idea what goes on around me? just know without doubt my little grandaughter's manerisims, behaviour, whole character is exactly the charector my little girl had and i was allowed to watch grow in spirit world, i have 3 grandaughters yet, only this one has the charactoristics and bond of the child i was blessed to see in spirit world. Allthough all three and my grandaughters and own girls look so alike. Thanks u two for showing me i am not the only weird thinking person on the planet LOL LEE x x x:D

10. Galadriel

Galadriel Senior Registered

Well, as of right now, there are 3,521 other weird thinking people who have signed up here ;)

11. Katharina

Katharina Senior Registered

loosing my Angel??

First of all I would like to thank Galadriel for taking me to Matt's Grandmas Thread.... wow..I read all the posts dated back to when Matt was 3.... it was like watching a wonderful and yet terribly sad Movie.
    My question is this:
    If Reincarnation is for real, I do not understand why we would "choose" to bring back so much fear? ( Matt's nightmares for instance) It seems that our last live's "death experience" is so powerful that it takes away from the experience of the "current" life.

Also, I would like to share a little story with you:
    When I was a child, my Grandma took care of me while my parents worked. (her name was Katharina...my middle name) she used to mumble to herself (especially when she was frustrated) "i wish I was never re-born"...or "I wish I would have stayed dead" I always asked my Grandma what she ment and she never explained it to me. (she was very Catholic) It never occured to me that she bvelieved in reincarnation until my adult life. She was born in 1902.
    When I was @10 years old i remember being terribly upset when my Grandma got sick.... she told me not to worry, she said that she will be "My Angel" when she passes. She passed away shortly after and I truly believe that she is always around me.
    If, and when she decides to reincarnate does that mean I will "loose" my Angel?
    :(