Carol on TV: the "Katie" show on ABC on 9-24

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Tinkerman, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Carol notified us that she will be on the Katie Couric show on ABC, which airs on Tuesday, September 24th, at 2:00 EST. (Check your local listings for the time.)

She will be talking about a child's case of same-family reincarnation, that will probably be new to members, but she has been following since 2001. It's the case of Trenny Simmons whose 24-year-old brother died in a car accident, and came back 5 years later as her son. She and her mother and son will appear in the segment.

Robert Snow, who wrote Looking for Carroll Beckwith, will be talking about his experience doing a past life regression and finding confirmation of his experience. He recalled being a relatively unknown 19th century American portrait artist. It's a great book, if you haven't already read it.

Brian Weiss will be on too. He will be regressing Katie in front of cameras a couple of days before, and will be commenting on the session. We hope it works!!

Carol hopes she can make some succinct points and people will find the Forum and the books.

2. Misty8723

Misty8723 Senior Registered

It's times like this I wish I had a dvr. Will it ever be repeated?

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Yes, regular shows are repeated in about 6 months. Later someone may post it on YouTube.

4. shadowsofmypast

shadowsofmypast Senior Registered

I bet there will be certain people that think were out

of our minds.

5. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

The Katie Couric show which airs on Tuesday 24th September on ABC, will be on at 3:00 EST, not 2:00 as stated in the original post.

6. Marc Ross

Marc Ross Senior Registered

Cont....

Hello,

Just viewed 'The Katie Show' -- viewing and listening to a known media personality interview Brian Wiess, Carol Bowman, as well as people describing (possible) past-lives allowed additional perspectives.

Dr. Weiss' regression provided an example of a typical relaxation that encourages childhood memories as a "gateway of sorts" to recalling possible past lives.

Using the 'Exploring Other Lives' (Hemi-Sync) CD, it is apparent that this CD doesn't emphasize childhood memories; but prompted listeners to imagine what little they knew of possible past lives. I'm considering recalling early childhood memories while 'Exploring Other Lives' instead of struggling to recall what little I know about my possible PL.

Have experts e.g., Dr. Weiss, Carol Bowman had a chance to assess the 'Exploring Other Lives' as one example of guided meditation/regression?

Marc