Children who talk about other Mommy's and Daddy's

Discussion in 'Children's Cases - Archive' started by Julie, Jan 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie

Julie New Member

My 5 year old daughter was extremely upset about a month ago. Crying and I could not console her. She began asking me if I was going to die. I told her that we all must die, but that I hoped it would be a long time from now. She then told me that her other mommy had died when she was young and that her daddy had to raise her. She told me that her mother's name was Jerissa and her father's name was Michael.

She then told me that she had died when she was 16, when she was killed by a bad man. Her name was Abigail. She said that her father, her sister, Melissa, and her had lived in a little white house in a cornfield in Oklahoma. Since then she has gone on to tell us what her sister's wedding dress looked like, down to details, that her sister had married a "Joe" and had a baby; what the "bad man" was wearing, how he smelled, how he looked, where he shot her, that she was running through the cornfield when he shot her. We have not tried to suppress any of her conversations.

She is having some behavoriol problems now that I think relate directly to this. She is EXTREMELY afraid of guns and loud noises and has been since birth. She COULD NOT know anything about Oklahoma, she has NEVER even seen a cornfield.

This post and discussion are continued in the thread:
    My 5 year old daughter's past life memories

2. Erin

Erin Guest

Children who remember "Other Mommy's and Daddy's"

Hi, I am writing because recently my son has been talking about his "other mommy and daddy". A couple of months ago, out of the blue, he said "I used to have a different mommy and daddy". I found this very surprising but just replied with an honest, "Really? What happened to them?" Since then, he has discussed the death of his parents in a fire, his 2 older sisters and a brother. He says that they all died in a fire. He has memories of his oldest sister driving him to places he needed to go. He also has been talking alot about his family leaving him one day and never coming back. This makes him sad when he talks about it. I just tell him that I would never leave him and that I'm sure that his other family loved him too and maybe they really tried to get back to him but couldn't. Anyway, this is fascintating to me and I am glad that I found this forum. Thanks!!
    Erin

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Children who remember other Mommy's and Daddy's

3. Ames

Ames Guest

3 year old talks of Mexico

My son, now 5, started blurting out tales of when he used to live in Mexico. He started this at the age of 2 1/2 and did it frequently until the age of 3 1/2. He said he was an old man who baked bread. He told me his mother and fathers name (Rita and Guito ?). He even told me how he traveled to Texas and back, the weird part was that he pointed this out on a map-at 3yrs. old. Once he just spontaneously said "Daddy had a girlfriend" I was a little surprised and said "What?" he answered "not that daddy, my old daddy...in Mexico...I saw him kiss her" It was quite fascinating. Unfortunately, now he doesn't remember, or just doesn't say for fear of feeling foolish. Does anyone think this could be him remembering a former life?

4. Steve

Steve Grand Poobah Staff Member Super Moderator

Yes, sure it could be a past life memory. It fits all of the patterns. Does your son have any unusual behaviors that you can't explain? They might be derived from the same life.

What is most typical about your son's memories is that they are fragmentary images, just enough to surprise you and say, "Where on earth did he get that?!" They are harmless. Just enjoy them while you can. You might want to write them down, too.

Thank you for sharing,

Steve

------------------
    Steve Bowman
    Webmaster, www.childpastlives.org

5. Ames

Ames Guest

The memories were very frequent from the time he was 3-31/2. He started using what his parents in Mexico did as a means to get out of doing what he was told. For example, I would tell him to go to bed and he would answer with something like "My parents in Mexico wouldn't do that.." After hearing that over everything I tried to make him do, I regretfully told him to stop using that as an excuse and told him he'd never been there.

So, I guess in a way, it's my fault he doesn't remember anymore. As far as special skills or traits? He could speak in complete sent. at 1 1/2. He memorizes everything he hears. He likes instrumental music and opera, Andrea Bocelli is his favorite and the sound track to Titanic. Not what we usually listen to but, bought for him. He has always reasoned well beyond his years. He's a very unique little boy.

One more thing, he used to talk about "shadow people" he saw in our old apartment. He told me they would tell him to be quiet and not to talk so loud. I don't know if this is related to the other, or if it's his imagination, although, he wasn't afraid of them and didn't tell me this until we moved.

6. trish

trish New Member

niece's past life???

my niece always spoke to imaginary "friends" Between the age of two and three my sister overheard her talking about her mean mommie..So she asked her daughter why she thought she was mean...and she said (in a very adamant voice NOT YOU!! MY MOMMIE WITH THE DARK HAIR ...YOU WOULDN"T KNOW.. IT WAS BEFORE I WAS AN EGG CELL IN YOU BODY!!! Well it was pretty strange my sister called me immediately ( it was the egg cell comment that amazed us!)and we then asked her daughter all kinds of questions...she gave us the name of the town and the situation she found herself in and a house number REMEMBER she was just 2 1/2 I must also add she taught herself to read... at age two she would read the phone book and circle letters...she still is a very gifted student (and doesn't remember a thing!)

This post and discussion are continued in the thread: niece's past life???

7. mstwisted1

mstwisted1 Guest

My Daughter/Mother

My 5 year old has often told me stories that begin with "When I was your mother and you were little...." What follows is never really significant information. She has told me "I used to push you in the grocery cart when you were little" and "I took you here when you were little" (she said this while were were entering a department store one day). One day though, we were sitting in the livingroom together. I was working on the computer and she was watching TV. Suddlenly she looked over at me and said "Oh! I know you had a doggy when you were little.

My Auntie took me to see you." She said this like she had just remembered it. I asked her which aunt and she yold me it was may half sister who she had just met a few days before and who's name she couldn't remember. I told her that was silly but asked her what color my dog was, and she said "orange" without hesitation. Now, I had told her that I had a dog when I was little, but we never talked about it in detail.

Thing is, the dog was a rusty color, but the amazing thing is, the people who had the dog before me had named him "Orange Julius"...I had changed his name to Butch, but never told my daughter this. I checked with the rest of my family, and nobody had talked to her about the dog or had shown he a picture. She has also told me that she played basketball when she was a boy.

8. Kateet

Kateet Guest

Dear MS,

I'm not sure how to ask such a delicate question but its an obvious one:
    Do you think, perhaps, that she WAS your mother? Did you lose your mother before your daughter was born?
    If so, I apologize for any lack of diplomacy I may have displayed. My grandparents raised me when I was a little girl and when my grandfather died, it was like loosing a father because he was a father to me. I was young and quite upset about it. I've gotten over that by now but I know how it feels.

Also, how do you feel about what she has told you in terms of your own beliefs ? This is a place where we share and explore our own feelings and beliefs about these kinds of issues and where we are interested in the perspectives others have on the same topics.

My Best to You, Kateet

9. mstwisted1

mstwisted1 Guest

Hi Kateet.
    I'm not convinced that she wasn't connected to me somehow...sometime. Although my mom is still here...my grandmother passed while I was pregnant with my daughter. It was very hard for me to be with her while she was dying...I kept begging her to stay until Jessica was born..but by then it was too late. She was in a coma and really wasn't there at all.

My daughter is a lot like her. I used to get a sense that my grandmother knew something that none of us did, and she was kind of just waiting for us to figure it out. I get the same sense from my daughter. She is a very patient child...not like me at all. She's also very maternal with me...she likes to brush my hair and fix my clothes. And she talks to me with this "mommy" tone. One day the strap on my sundress slipped down on my arm and she came over and lifted it back up saying "see...the straps go over your arms to keep your dress up." Sometimes I feel like she is way more mature than I am too.

There is this peace around her that was also present with my grandmother. When she did die, she went very willingly. She was sick for long time with lung problems and diabetes. The day she died, she was with my aunt, 2 cousins, and 2 uncles. She just looked at my aunt and said "well, I think it's time to call it quits kiddo" and she stopped breathing. My cousin did CPR and brought her back, but she was in a coma on a ventalator. We all said goodbye and let her go that night.

As far as what I believe, I am remaining as open minded as I can. I was raised a Catholic and alot of what I was taught to believe gets in the way of what I am trying to learn right now. So needless to say...I'm a bit overwhelmed. I am set to go to a past life regression group this Sunday. The woman who is running it is a hypnotherapist and has heard Carol Bowman speak and thinks she is wonderful. I'm excited about it!

I know I'm rambling..I tend to do that when I'm jazzed about something...sorry! Just so glad to have a place to express all these thoughts.

10. Kateet

Kateet Guest

Dear MS,

Make sure you use this place for expressing your thoughts to the fullest. We will all enjoy reading how your experiences went on Sunday. Make sure you read the various topics here, anything that catches your attention, and respond whenever you have a question or feel you have something to say.

New visitors are always welcome. At the same time, we are curious about what you think and how you feel about the various topics presented. Don't be shy.

You might want to start a new topic introducing yourself, tells us alittle about yourself and what you think about reincarnation issues or what you wonder about. I wonder about lots of things myself.

Mentioning regression as you did suggests you are exploring past life memories of your own and thats always a popular topic here.

Take Care, Kat

11. mstwisted1

mstwisted1 Guest

More comments from my 5 year old. -- Sept. 23, 2000

"I don't want you to die. Because then I won't have a mama. But it's ok, cause then I'll have a girl baby, and she will grow into an adult, and then I will have a mama again".

She also told me not to worry because she will always be with me and be here to watch over and take care of me.

12. trenna

trenna Guest

melissa

I am hoping that someone could possibly help.
    My daughter Melissa (now aged seven) has had past life memories since she could talk.
    When she was little she would cry and say she wanted her mommy, i would tell her that i was here and she would respond "NO!, my other Mommy!" she has always been fascinated with movies made in the forties,fancy ball gowns that sort of thing. She is always aggresive at times but most of the time she is passive. My pediatrician had sent my daughter to counselling, she went for 1/2 years... they did alot of drawing therapy and that seemed to help. This was 2 years ago.. and up until now she has seemed to have been doing well... about 3 weeks ago she once again started to go into fits of crying.... and anger. She said that she misses her other mom and she describes her as having long black curly hair. she also mentioned that she remembered having a little puppy. She said the she just can't believe that she died...she said that when she remembers these things she gets really sad. she also said that she loves me very,very much but she wishes that she could be with her other mommy too! I do not know what to do, I am afraid that if i tell her DR. about this he will think that i am nuts... does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about this? Thank You

This post and discussion are continued in the thread: melissa

13. dekev98

dekev98 New Member

three years young, with lots of memories!

I have finally decided to start looking into the things that my daughter has been saying and referirng too. I have been told before that she is an old soul who has been her numerous times before.! I have a few accounts that she has refered to. in order of my memory!
    1. I want to go to my other home! even after asking her she couldn't explain it, just that our house wasn't her home.

2. my other mommy! I have heard that a few times but she was only two when this happened.

3. mommy what happens when our house burns down. Ok this scared me a little bit! but I told her that mommy and daddy have smoke dectors in the house and will do everything we can so this doesn't happen.

4. mommy when I was a little old grandma we used to do this when we said hello! (as she grasped my hand in hers and proceeded to kiss it (gently)

5. the latest of her wisdom, daddy, cannon balls go really far. the killed both. Daddy asked both who! she said "me and my horse"

Ok thats about all I can recall right now.

one more thing she suddenly is afraid of the dark, she wants the hall light on at night now! as I said she is three and half and never used to sleep with any lights on!

any input to this would be greatly appreciated!!

thank you for just listening

14. dekev98

dekev98 New Member

Ok I just remembered something else,

she has a younger brother and every once in a while she refers to when she is a baby again, or just the opposite, when i was big like you,.

She is very bright for her age and her speaking is off the scales for a three year old. ! their is definatley something about her, I would just really like to find out as much as possbile to help her!

15. Christine O'Brien Mase

Christine O'Brien Mase New Member

My 5 yr. son also has said many of the same comments as your daughter, talking about his other Mommy when he was an Indian, or when I was his Mommy but we spoke spanish, or the time where we were brown. He'll talk about times when he was in my belly, things we never told him. Amazing things, and we just sit back and listen and allow him to express this. He talks of going back home, his home to God and how he misses Jesus. He is very verbal, but always we let him know that he his here for a reason for this time now and that we love him. You should read some books on Indigo Children because many children are being born with Indigo auras, a more spiritual arua. This really helped me tremendously. Good luck and GOd Bless.

16. Jack

Jack New Member

Her other mum!

My four year old daughter has talked about her real mum who she misses and loved very much, she said she has died now and was killed by something coming from a gun! Then a man came and took her out of a car and walked with her to a "shop" where she chose me to be her next mum! MY daughter is very upset when she talks about it and worrys that someone might do the same to me! Every time she talks about it she says her mums name was Rainbow.

This post and discussion are continued in the thread: Her other mum!

17. acttuff

acttuff Guest

My three year old son had always been afraid of water he could not stand in-even if I was holding him. We would get very upset if his brother or *sister (her "memories" recorded as Baby in Scottland from 1/22)put their head underwater. A few months ago, we were out of town for a funeral. The hotel we stayed at had a pool. I stepped outside the outer door to let the dog out, my son tried to lock me out and ran out the door to the hall. I found him outside the glass enclosure of the pool just staring at it. We returned to the reception following the funeral. He climbed in his dad's lap and said "Remember when I drowned before and went up to god" (we don't go to church). Then he looked at me and said "and YOU didn't save me!" He was angry and hostile toward me for a couple of days, but that next morning he was able to swim out to the middle of the pool with his water wings.

A few nights ago I was tucking him in to bed. He rubbed my face with his hand and said "I missed you". I said "well, I missed you too." He then said "I'm glad you're my mommy again. But, how did I get into this body?". I wasn't sure how to answer that one. . .

This post is found here.

18. kel

kel New Member

My daugher has talked about her other mum and dad since the age of two and a half. She would join in conversations with 'my other mummy this....' and 'my other daddy this....'.

She has asked me whether I remember her when she was a boy, I answered that I didn't and what was her name. She told me that she did not have a name but she used to go to the toilet standing up and that she kept a snake which she called Milly?! She has also told me that she used to live in London and she got there on a 'bicycle' which she got knocked off of and she went to heaven.

This post and discussion are continued in the thread: Her other mum!

19. LeeDaksM

LeeDaksM New Member

Mother/Daughter-Daughter/Mother?

My 2yr old has had a lot of interesting things to tell me! It started a couple of months ago. She got up one morning and hugged me and said,"I all grown up!" and I thought how cute. She has cute things to say so I just humored her. I asked her if she could drive a car then. She laughed and said,"No cars there mommy!" And I, of course, asked her where, no cars where? She responded with,"When I Mary."

My daughter's name is Dakota! I thought maybe she said married, but when I questioned her she said it was her name. I told her doesn't she know her name is Dakota! She said,"Now I Dakota. I Mary there." I'm not sure were there is still, but from conversations with my daughter a few things have come up. Like the day she declared after I didn't let her eat junk food,"You NOT the mom!"

Later the same day when she was calmer I asked her about saying that. She very clearly answered with,"I the mom." after more questioning about how is she the mom, since I am and I got from her,"I mom there. I mom Mary. You mom. No, no no no no, you bad boy!" I tried to joke saying me, a boy. No. And did she forget her name again. She was serious, and calm still when responding to me. She told me,"I Mary. You baby there. Bad boy.

Eddie got boo boo mommy Mary kiss it better if you be good. My husband work hard there mom. I sad there mom." She actually said all this to me! We don't know anyone named Eddie! And no one close to us named Mary. We've had other conversations which all are connected and she's made claims of her being the mom and me being her "bad boy" son! I have no idea where she could come up with this stuff on her own. And she seems to not associate things like tv and cars to "There" and she makes odd announcements sometimes.

She really has me mystified! At first I didn't think much of what she was saying, but the more she seems to say, it just there is no way for her to just know these things. I truly believe she is remembering a past life. But why???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.