• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Coexistence between past, present and future?

Hechicera

How can I start about this?
It began as a premonition, sometimes about a scene that was going to happen and sometimes about an entire situation. So I started to recognize when it was a normal concern, when it was my imagination and when it was a vision about something that was going to happen.

Then I started writing letters for myself but a few years in the future, sharing my visions and my “third” opinion about a subject.

And then, I started to send a message back to me at that moment, so while reading the letter, I thought “you were right/wrong, things happened this way”. After repeating this experience a lot of times, I realized that maybe it was always me. A “connection” with my present from my past and my future.

It was myself sending back a message of “this is rude and it’s going to happen, smothering this person, but you're going to make it”. So now I think that sometimes it was my vision gift but other times, it was my future conscience comforting me or warning me about something.

(I maybe lost some of you at this point, but thank you for reading.)

Have you ever experienced something like this?

How can I start about this?
It began as premonition, sometimes about an scene that was going to happen and sometimes about an entire situation. So I started to recognize when it was a normal concern, when it was my imagination and when it was a vision about something that was going to happen.

Then I started writing letters for myself but a few years in the future, sharing my visions and my “third” opinion about a subject.
And then, I started to send a message back to me at that moment, so while reading the letter, I thought “you were right/wrong, things happened this way”. After repeating this experience a lot of times, I realized that maybe it was always me. A “connection” with my present from my past and my future.

It was myself sending back a message of “this is rude and it’s going to happen smothering with this person but your going to make it”. So now I think that sometimes it was my vision gift but other times, it was my future conscience comforting me or warning me about something

(I maybe lost some of you at this point, but thank you for reading.)

Have you ever experienced something like this?
hi, interesting. so you have these visions while you are awake so to speak, or when dreaming or meditating ? sound as if you are trying to warn yourself in the past. for me one time i had a dream that something was going to happen which was a dangerous, sudden scene with an animal. same day, unexpected, this happened. in my dream i screamed and tried to get away, and this voice, well, not voice, but somehow someone else - or perhaps me, i don't know - said to me don't do that. So when this happened during the day, I was first shocked and stared at the animal, remembering my dream before I had awoken ( in panic ). I couldn't believe it. All I could do, I figured, was then the opposite. And hope I would not get attacked. This worked.

The other thing is that I would have flashbacks from my recent past life during my then past life marriage that went bad and ending in divorce. Although this man had lots of good things about him, he also had some bad, but in the long run I don't think we were ever meant to last. Either way, these flashbacks kept bugging me while a young man in my current life, who reminded me of him, was interested in me. A friend with psychic abilities told me she had visions of us together, expecting too. Because I remembered how unhappy past life me had been about her husband's bad temper and even violence ( which no one spoke of in those days, a slap here and there, or shaking someone was allowed. I felt such shame and was frighten. I was not that different from what I am today. I was instinctive and would speak my mind. I still always have opinions. It was when he repeated my words when I knew I had insulted him. I tried to think and rethink everything I would say, was dying on the inside. Til this day, just today at work, I interrupt the boss in front of everyone and speak my mind in 1-2 sentences. I just can't seem to stop myself, especially when I think something is wrong. I don't care who it is, and I don't care for any games, or any codes, even if it will put me in trouble. I can't help it. Anyhow, years after the divorce when he would look at me in a particular way I could still return to that old bad feeling,to then remind myself that no, I was not his little wife anymore that he could boss around and slap when ever he felt like it. He would later in life improve himself, become religious, remarry, have other kids, and he would apologize to me for what he had done to me back then. This made little impact on me as I remember mostly about his bad temper - and was sure that the young man, even if others did not see it, had bad temper too. Turns out I was right. At the time I saw it as if my past self tried to warn my current self to not walk into that similar situation again. But then I think perhaps these memories just came because he reminded me of him. I don't know.

The third, which I have not melted yet that I could analyze it, happened during a meditation. I came to see that a bride's veil was over my face. I was experiencing the wedding I had in my recent past self, but it was as if someone else, me? was "talking", saying as I saw my husband to be, that the veil was really my ex, whom I still loved, who stood between us, and also the veil over my face to hide who I really was. Suddenly it was as if the experience of the wedding stopped and I began to say "I'm sorry" to my future husband, and then as this happened, I kind of figured wow, I can change this memory ? I can get out of this scene ? That was when I started to turn around and run with my eyes set on the exit of the church with the close doors, there were so many guests in their seats on each side. But then I realized as I glanced back that the ceremony continued, and I saw my old self still in the wedding dress, as if this scene continued without me. Again I tried to push for the exit which was when my meditation stopped. Now I don't know if this was suppose to be my current/future self warning my old self, or realizing the mistake I had been talked into making, or that it is simply my soul trying to work through a trauma of some kind.

How do you feel with these visions of yours ? Do you feel better than before ? Then maybe it does not matter so much if it is your current, future self warning your old self, as long as you are able to work it through ? This is so new to me as well. I would also be interested to find out what other people think of this. Thank you for creating this thread :)

/Jaimie

hi, interesting. so you have these visions while you are awake so to speak, or when dreaming or meditating ? sound as if you are trying to warn yourself in the past. for me one time i had a dream that something was going to happen which was a dangerous, sudden scene with an animal. same day, unexpected, this happened. in my dream i screamed and tried to get away, and this voice, well, not voice, but somehow someone else - or perhaps me, i don't know - said to me don't do that. So when this happened during the day, I was first shocked and stared at the animal, remembering my dream before I had awoken ( in panic ). I couldn't believe it. All I could do, I figured, was then the opposite. And hope I would not get attacked. This worked.

The other thing is that I would have flashbacks from my recent past life during my then past life marriage that went bad and ending in divorce. Although this man had lots of good things about him, he also had some bad, but in the long run I don't think we were ever meant to last. Either way, these flashbacks kept bugging me while a young man in my current life, who reminded me of him, was interested in me. A friend with psychic abilities told me she had visions of us together, expecting too. Because I remembered how unhappy past life me had been about her husband's bad temper and even violence ( which no one spoke of in those days, a slap here and there, or shaking someone was allowed. I felt such shame and was frighten. I was not that different from what I am today. I was instinctive and would speak my mind. I still always have opinions. It was when he repeated my words when I knew I had insulted him. I tried to think and rethink everything I would say, was dying on the inside. Til this day, just today at work, I interrupt the boss in front of everyone and speak my mind in 1-2 sentences. I just can't seem to stop myself, especially when I think something is wrong. I don't care who it is, and I don't care for any games, or any codes, even if it will put me in trouble. I can't help it. Anyhow, years after the divorce when he would look at me in a particular way I could still return to that old bad feeling,to then remind myself that no, I was not his little wife anymore that he could boss around and slap when ever he felt like it. He would later in life improve himself, become religious, remarry, have other kids, and he would apologize to me for what he had done to me back then. This made little impact on me as I remember mostly about his bad temper - and was sure that the young man, even if others did not see it, had bad temper too. Turns out I was right. At the time I saw it as if my past self tried to warn my current self to not walk into that similar situation again. But then I think perhaps these memories just came because he reminded me of him. I don't know.

The third, which I have not melted yet that I could analyze it, happened during a meditation. I came to see that a bride's veil was over my face. I was experiencing the wedding I had in my recent past self, but it was as if someone else, me? was "talking", saying as I saw my husband to be, that the veil was really my ex, whom I still loved, who stood between us, and also the veil over my face to hide who I really was. Suddenly it was as if the experience of the wedding stopped and I began to say "I'm sorry" to my future husband, and then as this happened, I kind of figured wow, I can change this memory ? I can get out of this scene ? That was when I started to turn around and run with my eyes set on the exit of the church with the close doors, there were so many guests in their seats on each side. But then I realized as I glanced back that the ceremony continued, and I saw my old self still in the wedding dress, as if this scene continued without me. Again I tried to push for the exit which was when my meditation stopped. Now I don't know if this was suppose to be my current/future self warning my old self, or realizing the mistake I had been talked into making, or that it is simply my soul trying to work through a trauma of some kind.

How do you feel with these visions of yours ? Do you feel better than before ? Then maybe it does not matter so much if it is your current, future self warning your old self, as long as you are able to work it through ? This is so new to me as well. I would also be interested to find out what other people think of this. Thank you for creating this thread :)

/Jaimie

I see what you mean when you refer to a “voice”, is mostly like an impulse, a feeling that comes suddenly and in a second you know the full panorama.

I do have dreams about something that is going to happen, I’m working on doing it through meditation to have more control, but the visions I described can occur while I’m awake, it is a feeling that becomes stronger and stronger. I have also started to send messages conscientiously to the past me (but I remain in this life) For past lives, I can only know in dreams.

Once I was washing the dishes and suddenly I had this vision about a discussion with my aunt after someone that I loved died. I was telling her how things were different, how I felt about it... the feeling/vision lasted about 15 minutes and by the end I was already crying.
Sadly, about 2 years later the dead of this person occurred and I had the conversation with my aunt, some words were different but the feelings and the idea were the same that 2 years ago and I was conscious that I had had that conversation before.

This visions help me because, even if I feel things like if they were happening at that time, once the vision end, I calm down and I’m able to think about it, to process it and if it is possible, to find a solution before it happens.

Which technique of meditation do you use for regressions to past lives?
When you are having your visions, can you see any detail or clue (like a name, a journal) that can lead you to look for precise information? Because I realized that I can only see the situation but there is no way to know yet exactly where or when (except the clothes, the style...) but I’m not able to see or to perceive a date...

Wow, that is really something, Have you been able to change something in the past by your messages you think, or is it mere a preparation for how you will react once it happens ?

Like you I just see the clothes etc, but I think the part of the brain that register practical information such as dates and so on, is more hard to remember, it is the feelings that get me the most. Then again I must admit that I am terribly at dates even in this life, anyone else is better at it, remembering birthdays and so on. It is when names naturally come up during a conversation or let's say a fight with much emotions that I can finally catch a name.

When I meditate I use meditations on youtube, I'm not good at self meditation, but I have had years of waken flashbacks where I am suddenly sucked in and then kicked out of scenes from this past life, which often effects me. It happens when I am either relaxed in a certain way , or am reminded in some ways.

/Jaimie

Last edited:
Back