• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Dick Sutphen Ultra Depth Past Life Regression Induction

Nightrain

Senior Registered
A number of people in past posts have reported very good results in their Past Life Self-Regression by listening to Dick Sutphen's Ultra Depth Past Life Regression Induction video, which you can find in 8 parts at AstralShayde's playlist, so that you can listen to all 8 without having to activate each part individually.

I have compared most of the other induction videos, and I think you'll find his voice, background mantra (Ohm), and progression quite effective and easy to listen to. I think the whole series will probably require a full hour to listen to. Try it in the morning, when you are well-rested. And, if you don't get results in the first try, wait a day and try again. Sometimes it takes more than once to not be distracted by the uniqueness of his voice and background chanting.

If you are a Mac User, and have iTunes installed, you can subscribe to his free hour-long podcasts here.

Please come back and report your experience after each session, and good luck!

If you are a Mac User, and have iTunes installed, you can subscribe to his free hour-long podcasts here. Or, you can find his podcasts here.

Nightrain, Thanks for Posting! Now I personally found a quiet

time and used this regression. Wow is all I can say! I saved

the link and will have to do it again. I personally saw

glimpses of several lives it seems.

At first I thought that that my impressions during Dick Sutphen's monologue were nothing more than conscious guesses in answer to his suggestions. When he said to think of a date, I quickly thought "1735". I imagined myself standing in a printing shop alone, putting lead type into a chase (the form that holds a section of lead type before it is locked into the press). I was composing an editorial criticizing the policies of a government figure of some importance in the American Colonies. What was somewhat interesting was that I was not working from a hand-written sheet of paper as one would expect. I was actually composing the article by picking the necessary letters from their little storage slots and placing them into the chase, then proofreading the whole thing upside down before placing the page in the press.

The feeling I had was that I might get myself into some trouble for doing this, but this action seemed quite justified. It was, after all, what everyone was thinking at the time. It was the truth.

The only reason I have reservations about this being a past life memory is because I understand the old style of printing, and this present life has been rife with such passionate writing for newspapers and magazines, and has often incurred the wrath of present day government officials, bureaucrats and educators.

I thought that I was merely imagining something that I related to. After all, isn't it common for us to walk out of a movie theater feeling like we relate to one of the characters? But, why did I think of 1735?

It turns out that there was a particular case in which a printer in the Colonies was arrested for criticizing the Governor. Could I have remembered something I read years ago? Perhaps. I may never know. And I'll wonder how often this happens during regression therapy.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Has anyone else tried Dick Sutphen's video?

Nightrain1 said:
The only reason I have reservations about this being a past life memory is because I understand the old style of printing, and this present life has been rife with such passionate writing for newspapers and magazines, and has often incurred the wrath of present day government officials, bureaucrats and educators.
Hi Nightrain. It is perfectly reasonable to wonder if your current interests and knowledge fabricated a fantasy masquerading as memories. But one could also argue that the knowledge and interests that you are currently drawn to are because of what you experienced in a past life. I guess it's one of those 'chicken or the egg' things. It is curious that the date 1735 came up. It's not exactly a signicant year, or even period in American history. I would think that if someone were to fantansize about such a thing they would imagine being Thomas Paine writing Common Sense in 1776.

Back