• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Do you think astrology can be used to discover things about past lives?

Interesting! i have a lot of angular planets.
- venus and mars on lion on IC . + Make make
- vesta asteroid on ascendent.
- neptune on descendent
- lilith on MC, ceres close to MC.
my south node is on sagittarius, DC, and my north node on gemini, ASC.

i have also moon into VIII house and saturn conjunction with pluto. well, i guess i am a very unusual person.
planet retrograde: mercury on IV house conjunction with sun on virgo.
chiron on gemini on XII house.

Yes. Past life can be read in what is known as Nadi Astrology (vedic)
The origin of the Nadi astrology can be traced back to approximately 2000 years ago. It is said about Nadi astrology that the Indian Rishis or sages had written the life patterns of each person on palm leaves by their Yogic Intuitive powers From these Nadis the querent obtains an accurate reading of all the major events and happenings of the past The most important aspects of this Naadi Astrology are the remedies involving rituals at temples for transmuting difficult karmas created in a past life, which may be affecting this incarnation.

Yes, I had a reading in this regard from Nadi astrology, which stated my past life events, and stated accurately my present life conditions.

Years later, in an another place and time, I met an astrologer during a temple festival, who was a total stranger to me, and who reproduced exactly whatever the Nadi astrologer said, when I consulted him.

That I got the same reading from two different people in space and time, who were total strangers to me, made me understand that the past life reading could be correct. It also helped me appreciate the power of intuition, which was able to study the whole picture at an instant without any prior research.

Yes, I had a reading in this regard from Nadi astrology, which stated my past life events, and stated accurately my present life conditions.

Years later, in an another place and time, I met an astrologer during a temple festival, who was a total stranger to me, and who reproduced exactly whatever the Nadi astrologer said, when I consulted him.

That I got the same reading from two different people in space and time, who were total strangers to me, made me understand that the past life reading could be correct. It also helped me appreciate the power of intuition, which was able to study the whole picture at an instant without any prior research.

Given this present time, Astrology isn't considered a science by most individuals and yet what you've experienced is quite shocking to me.

I just got an email from Jeff Keene (Stars3 on this forum) telling me about a book that just came out that has him in a chapter ...

Same Soul: The Astrology of Sequential Reincarnation, Volume 2

It's been almost 3 years since I started this thread, as my birthday is August 29, 1970. I'm wondering if that has any correlation to a possible past life with a July 6 birthday in 1747. Or if that birthday has any correlation to April 23, 1621. I know a lot about astrology but I'm no professional. :)

Given this present time, Astrology isn't considered a science by most individuals and yet what you've experienced is quite shocking to me.

Anything could be a means to an end if you intuitively interpret it right. Most of us interpret only intellectually and / or emotionally, because our intuition isn't yet functional.

This is the case with astrology too. If you approach it deterministically, it and you fail. On the other hand, if you use it as a means to access your inner source of knowledge and guidance, you'll get something useful. When looking for a divination, truth, or any answer, you look at it from the perspective of a context defined by your current beliefs, so it isn't that what you get is correct or not, but what you understand is more or less correct. Most of the times, your problem starts with your question, as it reflects your incorrect assumptions about reality.

I just got an email from Jeff Keene (Stars3 on this forum) telling me about a book that just came out that has him in a chapter ...

It's been almost 3 years since I started this thread, as my birthday is August 29, 1970. I'm wondering if that has any correlation to a possible past life with a July 6 birthday in 1747. Or if that birthday has any correlation to April 23, 1621. I know a lot about astrology but I'm no professional. :)
you might ask @The Traveler for help.

I have the same birthday (different years) for my current and two past lives and he said something similar (I don't recall exactly) about the nodes lining up, showing a transition or direction from one to the other.

Dr. Brian Weiss, who I think of as one of the top researchers in terms of PLs, described his experience with an astrologer who told him details that matched those he got from his own regressions of some of his PL patients, just based on the usual birth details. He was very impressed, and so was I. I believe she used Vedic astrology. I think the story was one I saw on Youtube, but I can't find it at the moment. He also has an astrology book ("Astrology and Your Past Lives" by Jeanne Avery) on his website alongside of numerous other books related to the topic. I don't know whether this is the same person discussed on Youtube, but the Weiss URL naming her book is here:

Best,
S&S

Pasted a lot of time and i am not more active in forum like before, but i'm glad to help you.I will answer you in private message, after i checked and analyzed the ephemeris about these various dates.
i thanks @Totoro for summoned me, if not i will not see your request... :C
i see also, two interesting video that i will watch ASAP. Thanks to @There and back again !

@Jody
I need some more precise data, like birth places of this and supposed past lives and Birth hour and minute (at least of the last incarnation time) .
i send you a private message about this. you can answer me privately. :)

Back