• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Dreams and past life memories

Graham76man

I have had some dreams relating to past life experiences myself and will tell you more about them shortly.

But first I can across a dream being related to a thread on another forum, which was related simply as a dream and the forum (a music one), with the dreams just an afterthought. The person had no idea that the dream actually meant anything and may not believe in reincarnation. They also did NOT post it because I knew about the subject.
However when I saw the dream written down it was very clear to me what it was about.

I had the weirdest recurring dream last night!

A few months ago I'd had this dream in which me and a girl were running from the police for whatsoever reason, like some sort of 90s Bonnie & Clyde. This must have been influenced by watching True Romance. It was snowy, and we took an 'Ice Ambulance' to escape. There were different levels of Ice Ambulances; we took the level one Ice Ambulance, before hijacking a level 2 while surrounded by police.
It was a dangerous chase. Soon a police car got near us and we panicked, and decided to jump from the moving Ice Ambulance into the Ice Police Car, which was a level 8. Before I could take the wheel, the beautiful Raven haired policewoman told me to calm down and explained that she was a rogue officer who was helping us. She looked a bit like a young Madeline Stowe. She explained to us that a secret society had come on to us for whatever reason and that she was saving us from their grasp.
Eventually we ended up at a retirement home. It was cold and dull. We were looking for someone/something, but the police caught up with us and we had to escape (the police woman who had helped us had left by this time). We ended up hijacking a car and heading to a large, gritty metropolitan city, and the dream ended mid car-chase on a bridge.

Tonight I had a dream which was extremely similar, except it was mixed in with other stories which may or may not have connected with this dream.
The first section was in a large building. I only ever saw the interior of this building, which looked like an upmarket 90s New York tower from the looks of the hallways. Everything was sleek, and there was a lot of red and gold which looked pretty legal. I saw a phew friends and people I knew from church, but they all seemed pretty clueless as to what was going on. There were lots of strange lights coming from doors, but they were locked and I wasn't a skilled lock-picker in the dream it seems. I suddenly saw am old white man in a grey suit and completely panicked, running through endless corridors in an attempt to escape. That was all.
The second section of my dream was the strangest part. I'd previously had a dream in which I was out running. I came to the same dirt track in which I ran. The track was surrounded by miles of forest, and in the middle there was a large plain field. I became wary as there was a lot of security and I felt like I wasn't supposed to be there. A large elevator appeared in the middle of the field. It was simply a platform and had no walls. Then I saw the X Factor judges table in the left-middle of the field. The judges emerged and some girl dressed in black got on the elevator, which started moving up and down. She was singing Beyoncé and Nicole had her curly hair and was acting crazy. I felt like I was being watched by someone and left.
An aside to the X Factor section was that I entered.....except it seemed to be an X Factor for track & field instead, and I was running. Nicole told me I needed to have a back-up plan, because I only made it to boot camp last year, but I knew I could run fast in my trainers. I was a different character in this part of the dream; a British-Indian male for some reason.
The third part of the dream was underwater. I could see a woman in a submarine deep underwater. She was troubled and felt like someone was coming. There was maps and pin points everywhere in her submarine. She was extremely afraid of the old white man who had chased me in the hallways, but I wasn't sure what was going on.
The fourth part of the dream is what links last night's dream to my prior dream. The sequence of the girl and I hijacking the two Ice Ambulances, jumping into the rogue Policewoman's car and escaping to the large metropolitan city was shown in a cinematic fashion and presented as a film trailer. I woke up at the same part of the dream as I did a few months ago. Odd.

This is how I interpreted the dream:
First there is clearly a theme to do with authority. Expressed by police. Now unless you have a troubled past or on-going issues with the law, then you can safely ignore that it's to do with legal things. It might be something with anyone representing authority.
Next lots of women crop up, these don't appear to be sexually fantasy. So a woman or women are important to you in some other way. One thing is for certain this woman or women are their to help you in some way. If there are such women in your life you should pay close attention to what they say.
The rest of your dream seems very familiar to me. But however I'm not certain you will like my conclusion as to what it means.
The building of the 90's might represent your life path, possibly not your current life as we shall see! The lock doors the fact that your choices have been barred to you. Even your friends can't help you and don't know why the choices you could make are not available. The old man being yourself trapped in a life that is going nowhere.
In the next part we find you in a field. The forest I would have thought meaning the urban jungle you have escaped (by running) from. But the lift represents that your life was over and that you ascended up to the other side. Where you where met by judges. Of course there not really judges in the human sense, just beings to advise you. The singing woman was either yourself or someone you know. She clearly has been popping down to earth several times to become a singer, but either failing or not moving on from it. Once again you meet a woman advisor (clearly your spirit guide) who tells you that you didn't complete your last life (boot camp) and that you need to do a bit more planning for your next life. Clearly you had been a British Indian male in that - what would have been a short life. But you think you can keep up with the fast pace of life.
The water dream implies a very emotional person, who has done some planning, but there is someone who could either disrupt this plan, or is needed to complete the person.

The last part implies that you like to live a fast pace life with plenty of action, which is probably unpredictable and of course highly dangerous. Probably harking back to the first dream, where you had that kind of life, but was rescued. Ending up in a retirement home dying, wishing you had died a more exciting death.
By the way your spirit guide might pop into your life at any time. I would have thought she would be female in your current life. But you will implicitly trust this person that is for certain. If she is not already with you! She clearly saved your life at least once, even though you would have preferred she hadn't.

The next dream is my own:
One of my past lives might have been a second world war air raid victim. For a can remember a dream I had of a railway worker having a shave in his house and then all of a sudden there was large explosion and the room he was in was just spinning around. As it did so it broke up into tiny pieces a bit like when a digital picture breaks down. Before you say anything about knowing that happens with digital TV, this dream occurred when I only had a VHS video and never seen a digital image do that! Anyway back to the dream. When the room had gone there was nothing, just this voice saying "it's OK you're dead". It was a voice that I sort of knew, but it wasn't somebody I knew from now or I suspect then. I felt detached from the railway man in the dream, but all he wanted to know was if his wife and children were safe. With that I awoke. The sound of a propeller driven aircraft flying right over our house filled my bedroom!
Dreams according to those that study them are triggered often by outside events such as noise. So why would my mind create this dream?
I was later able to discover from other sources that this man was probably called Albert. His surname could have been Eastern, though that might have got mixed up, as things like these do with this kind of experience. For it could have been the railway company he worked for. The London & North Eastern Railway perhaps known as the Eastern at that time? He seems to have left an impression on me as I was obsessed with model trains as a kid, which has not gone away the train bit anyway!

Back