• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Dreams of a past live.

Yulee

This has been a dream that I had a long time ago. I was either in Germany or Poland, in the middle of world world 2 I was on the German side I was a German soldier. It was a group of me and three other men we were sweeping ground. Also otherwise known as foot soldiers we were going upstairs in an abandoned building, I was the last one to go up the stairs and suddenly I was shot in the head by a sniper I heard the bullet penetrate my helmet and I fell backwards down the stairs. My helmet flew off and as I was falling backwards I saw the dark gray sky as I hit the ground I heard the gravel and rocks crush underneath me. The guys I was wish looked back and then I woke up. This dream has stuck with me for years. Considering I have always loved anything to do with Germany and world war II ever since I was a kid. I was almost obsessed with it. I have also had this feeling that somebody that I loved deeply still alive in Germany. any of you ever had a dream like this?

I had a dream as a German soldier retreating in a forest with several other soldiers as we were getting a shower of shots from the enemies who turned out to be Russians. I got shot in my left arm, went through it and got into my side under my ribs. Just like you I loved anything that has something to do with Germany, and WW2. Although I'm quite a late bloomer before I started investigating, I mangaed to find it just after some time (it all started this year, just this april, and managed to progress quickly on investigating since I found the picture of my former incarnation, the only thing I need to find is his service records and his name).

I had a dream as a German soldier retreating in a forest with several other soldiers as we were getting a shower of shots from the enemies who turned out to be Russians. I got shot in my left arm, went through it and got into my side under my ribs. Just like you I loved anything that has something to do with Germany, and WW2. Although I'm quite a late bloomer before I started investigating, I mangaed to find it just after some time (it all started this year, just this april, and managed to progress quickly on investigating since I found the picture of my former incarnation, the only thing I need to find is his service records and his name).
I need to find mine as well but, I have little information. I was 23 years old when I died, befor the war I lived on a farm with my mother and, my siblings. No name yet.

Back