• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Empress Elisabeth of Austria

Hello Mini,

Some weeks ago I visited Vienna. At the moment I arrived there I felt extremely sad. In the next days I felt like I knew that place very well. When I visited the palaces and heard Sisi's life I felt that I couldn't breathe. It was like I was listening about myself as a person. I will share some facts about myself which are very similar to Sisi's personality.
I always had difficult relationship with food. When I was a kid I was disgusted by food and I was very skinny. When I grew up and started gaining weight, I was obsessed to loose weight and keep my waist very tiny. I had bulimia for 8 years and I was anorexic, luckily I realised on time with the help of my partner and family. Now I'm healthy but I am working out every day as I cannot imagine not to be fit. I am very strict with my skin care and I cannot easily accept the ageing process.
I grew up in a big house and I was going to a private school but my family had economic issues so my parents had to work abroad and I was living with great parents, after their death, with nannies and then since 13 completely by myself. (this is not a similarity but karma, as she was not close to her kids).
I have tried riding a horse and the trainer told me I was very good at it even tho I haven't even been on a horse. I didn't have the opportunity to do it often because it was expensive but it is something I adore.
I found out I was very good with guns (at games only) I cannot imagine to kill an animal tho.
Since a kid I had all kinds of issues with my teeth and I barely smile showing my teeth. Although they are fine now, I am still insecure.
I remember when I visited Budapest I had also mixed feelings. From one side I was very happy and calm and from the other side there was sadness in my heart.
I've always had the feeling that I must have kids and I see this from my natal chart, as I have many planets in my 5th house, including the North node. I also love travelling and exploring new cultures. I have a partner but I don't want to marry as I am against marriage completely. I will skip other details about similarities with Sisi but I want to say something else.
The first thing, is about the nickname-Sisi's and yours. My name is Maria but since a kid everyone is calling me Mimi.
I had a few dreams from past lives, in one of them I was with dark skin and I died in a tornado. But I had two dreams about Canada. I was in a ranch and I could see a horse. There was an older man and a blond kid around 10 y.o. The older man was with grey hair. I remember being in a forest with very tall trees. I have never even been in Canada and in my dream I was living this life. I saw that the people were wearing modern clothes, jeans and shirt, it can be the period from the 70s up to now, I can't say.
I had to tell you this. Maybe it is not possible but do you think there was a little chance that souls can live multiple lifetimes in the same timeline? Maybe for the souls there is no past or future and time is only in our minds.

Hello Mini,

Some weeks ago I visited Vienna. At the moment I arrived there I felt extremely sad. In the next days I felt like I knew that place very well. When I visited the palaces and heard Sisi's life I felt that I couldn't breathe. It was like I was listening about myself as a person. I will share some facts about myself which are very similar to Sisi's personality.
I always had difficult relationship with food. When I was a kid I was disgusted by food and I was very skinny. When I grew up and started gaining weight, I was obsessed to loose weight and keep my waist very tiny. I had bulimia for 8 years and I was anorexic, luckily I realised on time with the help of my partner and family. Now I'm healthy but I am working out every day as I cannot imagine not to be fit. I am very strict with my skin care and I cannot easily accept the ageing process.
I grew up in a big house and I was going to a private school but my family had economic issues so my parents had to work abroad and I was living with great parents, after their death, with nannies and then since 13 completely by myself. (this is not a similarity but karma, as she was not close to her kids).
I have tried riding a horse and the trainer told me I was very good at it even tho I haven't even been on a horse. I didn't have the opportunity to do it often because it was expensive but it is something I adore.
I found out I was very good with guns (at games only) I cannot imagine to kill an animal tho.
Since a kid I had all kinds of issues with my teeth and I barely smile showing my teeth. Although they are fine now, I am still insecure.
I remember when I visited Budapest I had also mixed feelings. From one side I was very happy and calm and from the other side there was sadness in my heart.
I've always had the feeling that I must have kids and I see this from my natal chart, as I have many planets in my 5th house, including the North node. I also love travelling and exploring new cultures. I have a partner but I don't want to marry as I am against marriage completely. I will skip other details about similarities with Sisi but I want to say something else.
The first thing, is about the nickname-Sisi's and yours. My name is Maria but since a kid everyone is calling me Mimi.
I had a few dreams from past lives, in one of them I was with dark skin and I died in a tornado. But I had two dreams about Canada. I was in a ranch and I could see a horse. There was an older man and a blond kid around 10 y.o. The older man was with grey hair. I remember being in a forest with very tall trees. I have never even been in Canada and in my dream I was living this life. I saw that the people were wearing modern clothes, jeans and shirt, it can be the period from the 70s up to now, I can't say.
I had to tell you this. Maybe it is not possible but do you think there was a little chance that souls can live multiple lifetimes in the same timeline? Maybe for the souls there is no past or future and time is only in our minds.
Yes Mimi, very strange isn't it? We continue on with our habits, talents, loves and passions - these remain constant throughout lifetimes.

Most recently in 2022, training a young Quarter Horse for a friend, who had never been ridden. I am assuming, from the photo below of Sisi who has trained her horse to kneel, that she also had an interest in training.

Attachments

• 314370908_5587543014656931_6202087772333685746_n.jpg
    314370908_5587543014656931_6202087772333685746_n.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • 38860110-apfxgrand-duchess-2.jpeg
    38860110-apfxgrand-duchess-2.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi Mini,

I really enjoyed this Youtube. It features the conversion of paintings to "real life" technology, allowing it to show some fairly realistic images of Sisi et al. Plus, it gives a short summary of her life and interests. I found the details of how they took her children from her to raise very sad as were many other aspects of her life after marriage. However, she is a very notable and "before her time" character, and definitely worth knowing about for someone like me (who did not know about her before you brought started writing about this lifetime).

Cordially,
S&S

Thank you for this video information S&S. As Sisi's son was taken away from her from birth, so too did I struggle to give birth to and keep my son when all of the odds were against it. Several times my parents either suggested that I either abort before birth or give my son away to adoption which I refused. This is the boy that I believe is Rudolph in this lifetime, born with the same predispositions. Although I almost lost him in the same way that Sisi lost Rudolph, we are still very close and he has finally found the empire that he never had in the form of a job of large responsibility, which he embraces.

Mini,

I was looking through my local boutique cinema’s “Now Showing” and I found this. The plot line sounds interesting enough and I thought I’d share it with you for your thoughts on it.

This is the little blurb: “As her 40th birthday approaches, beautiful Empress Elisabeth of Austria (Vicky Krieps) is thrown into turmoil as she anticipates being considered an old woman.

https://palacenova.com.au/films/corsage?location=eastend (there’s a trailer down the bottom if you’re brave enough to watch it)

Eva x

Mini,

I was looking through my local boutique cinema’s “Now Showing” and I found this. The plot line sounds interesting enough and I thought I’d share it with you for your thoughts on it.

This is the little blurb: “As her 40th birthday approaches, beautiful Empress Elisabeth of Austria (Vicky Krieps) is thrown into turmoil as she anticipates being considered an old woman.

https://palacenova.com.au/films/corsage?location=eastend (there’s a trailer down the bottom if you’re brave enough to watch it)

Eva x
Hello Eva,
Thank you so much for this link. Curiously aging for me in this lifetime seems to be something that I tend to ignore - still walking and horseback riding while keeping up with the health and beauty routines, supplements, research etc. and much like Sisi, I have adopted a Spartan diet - only certain foods and sparingly (to maintain figure and weight control of course!)
Mini,

Eva x

And the love of travel still lingers - here is a 2019 photo - White Rock, B.C. - Perhaps Sisi is still wandering...

Attachments

• 53215304_2098723616872239_3679906920988147712_n.jpg
    53215304_2098723616872239_3679906920988147712_n.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 5
Back