• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Energy work and remembering Past Lives

deborah

Director Emerita
Staff member
Super Moderator
HI Everyone,

Well, last night Synchronicity brought me to an old friends house, a friend that is an energy healer. He took one look at me and said.."oh woman..you need work"! LOLOL Stress will do that to you *S*S*S And a divorce.

Mostly Daniel moves energy -it isn't deep massage work but touching points on the body, the hands the feet the base of the skull. I have worked with him several times and each time I experience glimpses of past lives in relation to specific body points. I find it fascinating, and last night was no exception. I experienced several PL but will post this one.

He was on the right side of my body -and working from the neck and shoulder down -immediately I saw images of China and I knew I was surrounded by royalty. There were intricate patterns and designs in wood carvings. I was in a palace with fountains, gardens and statues of Lions and gods and goddesses. I knew it was the Ming Dynasty.

I had already remembered some of this past life years ago in regression work but have not seen it again for along time -it's been at least five years. - I was the Governess to the Emperors son. I looked down and could feel and see the silk gowns I was wearing, my feet felt numb though..and I am wondering if they were bound. Does anyone know when feet binding became tradition?

Suddenly I saw the Emperors son..he was seated on the floor studying, at about age 10. He looked over his shoulder at me and smiled. There was a soul connection between us..as if I was his mother, but I was not. I was his teacher. This young boy -is now my nephew Michael, and his mother then..is my mother now. (another long story.)

Then the scene shifted..he was seated within a gold, ivory, and red silken pedestal with a cover over the top. (Hard to describe) He was so happy and I was so proud of him. He was receiving quite an honor from his Father at this ceremony -he was now maybe thirteen and reaching manhood. He would someday be Emperor.

He held out a golden silk pillow with tassels on it, the pillow had something important on it but I could not see it. Only his smiling face.

Then it shifted, I was with an Old Man -who was tending the garden in the Palace. He wore a pointed hat and began speaking to me about the planting of seeds, how we could find our soul reflected in every seed. That each seed had to be carefully planted in order to grow. The seed was like life -- it needs nurturing and care. Then he encouraged me to go be -- in my own garden. I can still see so clearly this old mans face, in the mist of the early morning, and the seeds in his hand. I can still feel the silk of my gown, my hair up and twisted on my head. I can still feel my round face, and my silent nature.

The reason I posted this, is I am wondering if others have had experiences with energy work, or even massage work were they remember past lives and more specifically if the memories are related to specific points within the body?

I also wanted to note -that it is possible to do Past Life regressions while your intentions are of a different nature. Body work seems to be a very good way to remember, at least for me.

If anyone is interested..I'll share more

------------------
Love and Light,
Deborah

The soul's Center...is God.

Hi Deborah,

I am interested in your sharing more! I have never had massage work, or energy work. I am always so amazed at how some people can experience their past lives so fully, and then others of us who just get bits a pieces every now and then. Of course, intuitively I know that it is all about readiness to remember.

Please, tell me more!

Susie

------------------
Free will allows me to choose my path, but my Higher Power lights the way....

Hi Deborah

I’d love to hear more also....

Like Susie, I have never had any real energy work sessions - I had an energy alignment therapy once last year, but it was at a major Mind, Body and Spirit Festival, so the mood and setting was not that relaxed with people walking past, stopping and watching what was happening, etc…LOL…plus it was only a quarter of an hour session. I did feel the energy manipulation all throughout my body and the session though – where I work around computers practically all day every day, I absorb a lot of electrical energy that can cause an imbalance in my grounding, and when he worked in this area, boy did I feel the energy resisting the grounding force!!!

I really should go and look into more similar therapies, but most of the time, I either lack the time, or the motivation from a lack of energy when the moment finally comes.

As far as I know (and the reason why I want to motivate myself to take up Yoga next year), the positions in these types of “arts”, are used to put gradual pressure on certain main points within the body, they put pressure on certain muscle groups and organs of the body…they believe that the energies, emotions and memories are contained within the “whole” energy self and the cells of the living body, and so by meditating whilst in these positions, and concentrating, we can often release memories that are contained within these areas and “points”. I don’t think I’ve explained myself very well, but I hope you catch my drift…LOL

I guess any kind of body massage, energy work or such therapies would hold a similar effect…

Deborah,
Are you talking about REIKI healing?

I have a friend who does this and I have always wanted to try it but have not had an opportunity. She says that many of her clients slip spontaneously into past lives during their sessions.

Anyway, is that what your friend does?

Tammy

------------------
Seeking Truth
Gaining Knowledge

Hi,

This is exciting, I mean think of the possibilities....people can approach past life memories and healing not only with a regressionist - but also through body work. Reiki, massage, or energy work. The healer I worked with Tammy actual gets zapped with the energy of the person he is working with..a kinetic healer -I think is what he is called.

I forgot to mention one of the most important validations for me personally! I also saw many men, in red coats -- a heavy wool I think. But they wore black fur caps close to their heads. I kept thinking..this isn't Chinese..but the men look Chinese..but not Chinese. I did the mind struggle thing LOLOL

Today talking to a friend, I mentioned it and he said..It sounds like the caps the Mongolian men use to wear. My mouth dropped open -I was shocked.!! Want to know why? Come on ask me.....LOLOLOL

When my mother did her work around this life time years ago..she said she was from Mongolia. They had brought her to China to marry the Emperor due to her psychic abilities. They wanted their next Emperor to have her abilities. That's why I saw all those men -- somehow they were there to honor the Child in the ritual.

I never would have thought or put it together if it was not for my friend. WOW! Made me think twice - the pieces fit exactly!
Those hats were my validation. I had no way of knowing until today -24 hours later.

I'll post about my American Indian memories from this session tomorrow afternoon. I had company tonight and put up the tree so I am behind schedule. Thanks for the replies -I'll be here tomorrow late afternoon to respond more fully.

------------------
Love and Light,
Deborah

Dear Deborah,

There were only a few times that I've experianced seeing my past lives other than dreaming or in meditation.

The first time occurred when I was going for my Reiki certification. During the attunement, I felt myself travel back through time (like watching a movie). I saw myself as a Buddist monk sitting in the lotus position, deep in meditation. I was wearing a white robe of some kind, with a red silk cloth draped around one shoulder. In the background I could hear the sound from a large gong being struck. As that image faded, I then saw myself in the Temple of Ra. I think I might have been one of the priests, judging by the clothing I was wearing.

A few months ago, I was taking an intensive course in healing body work. Everyone buddied up with another person to work on. The person I paired off with had hit a snag while working on both my shoulders. She asked our instructor to help her out. When he started working on me, not only did I feel an incredible energy release, but I also had a very strong visual image. I was dressed in brownish knee-breeches, muslin shirt and was barefoot. My arms were bound behind me, from the wrists up to the elbows, and I was being dragged behind an ox drawn cart. My shoulders ached from being in this position. There were also two men on either side of the cart. They were laughing about this white boy who wanted to run away from the white settlement and return to live with the "savages" (Native Americans). I could also hear them say that at least they'd be paid well for "saving me" from being "kidnapped". What struck me the most was the intensity of emotions I was feeling during this. I was so angry that anyone would take me away from those whom I called family, and force me to return again, to a group of people I never knew, and a way of life I couldn't relate to.

Blessings,

Argente

Thank you Argentelunae for sharing your beautiful memories!

Argentelunae - don't you feel that it is the emotional content, and the intensity of the emotions that give you validation to your experiences? I sure do...when they surface -there is no way I could make them up -they just stream out from the inner most parts of my being. I wasn't clear in your post - how long had you lived with the American Indians when the white men "saved" you? Why did they tie your hands? Did they make you wear those clothes? Do you know the time period and area you lived in? I have never done Rieki before...I'll have to look into it. Thanks!

I will try to type up my Indian memories later today. I am running again. It's my last week of teaching - you know finals.

------------------
Love and Light,
Deborah

Deborah,

I'm very interested in your Indian story.
I have also had some pastlife memory validations recently during an energy healing session.

I believe that I was an elder Cherokee that survived the Trail of Tears, but died with a bitterness that continues to haunt my soul's consciousness.

Mark

HI,

The memories that surfaced during the energy work for me did not have to do with that journey, it was earlier, before then. It is very difficult to describe here the intensity of the memories, and the presence I felt while in that state of consciousness. I cannot of course spell out or even describe the language I was hearing or speaking. It is only in the moment. sigh -I wish!

In this particular session the first thing to come through was one of my spirit guides, an Indian Man about 5'8" tall dressed in light colored deerskin leggings and shirt, decorated with many beads, and he had long braids. He held a shield in his hand with a spiral design on it colored in orange and blues. It had been a long time since I have seen him. It was as if he was right in front of me.

He spoke so eloquently about spirit, balance, and energy. He spoke softly and so gently about me finding my balance, my center, and then he broke into a dance and began to chant around a fire..it was a healing dance for me. I could hear the drum beat, I could see the fire, and my spirit danced with his.

Suddenly -- I was in my Past life as a man living among them, only I was a white man. There were five of us who had stopped to rest from a long journey along side a creek bed. There was conversation, I spoke softly a few words in that language. I was so close to them, I was right next to the horses and was looking at the pelts around one of my brothers neck, and admiring the beautiful deerskin clothing. I could smell the pelts, the wet skin, the sweat of the horses. It was so real I could touch them. The horses were under a tree and grazing. There was a Buckskin horse that I think was mine..I seemed very connected to that one horse..spiritually.

When the healer touched my foot, I began to get many images of the BEAR -and I am currently looking into the possible symbolism and meaning behind those visions.

Please share some of your memories of the Trail of Tears. I am most interested.

------------------
Love and Light,
Deborah

Hi Deborah,

I agree the emotional intensities we feel lend so much credence to rembering our past life experiances. It's something that starts way down deep within me, and shoots through my entire body.

Since my teens, I've had vivid dreams in little bits and pieces of this life, playing out like a movie with me as the audience, then as the actual participant in the dream, placing myself as first person to fully experiance the situation.

In those dreams, and subsequent meditations, I've been putting each scenario together like a picture puzzle. Here's some of what I've been able to see:

At first I'm with my white father. I'm about 7 or 8, and I'm accompanying him in the woods, hunting. There's a shot from a black powdered musket, and mens voices. I hear my father yell for me to run. The mens voices sound angry and threatening, and I do run. The woods are dense, and I take cover in some thick brush. I'm very scared, and shivering from fear. From where I'm hiding, I look up to see a Native American man standing close to me. He makes a motion with his hand to signify "be quiet". Then he holds out his hand for me to take. He's bare chested, dressed in breech clout and some leggings, with some kind of fur wrapped around a small part of his long hair, and some kind of feather in it too. His eyes are kind, and I know I can trust this man, so I take his hand.

Hit the fast foward button. Next I saw myself as a young male, mid to late teens. I'm dressed very much like the Native American man who found me. My hair is long, half way down my back. I've some kind of tatoo on my upper arms, and some kind of small fur wrapping in my hair. First I'm sitting in some kind of cart along with others like me. No one is happy to be in this cart, and none of us knows where it is we are going. We're not allowed to talk. And the only thing I can think of is that I want out of this situation, and be back with my family. Next, I'm standing in a strange place. It's called a house, and it's made of wood. I'm not at all comfortable being in this place, and I don't understand what language the people here are speaking. There's a man there dressed in a coat that comes down to his knees and pants that end at his knees. This man makes me feel very uncomfortable, especially his tone of voice. He speaks gruffly, and has a sour, mean look on his face. This man reaches to grab my arm, and I pull back and take several steps away from him. He somehow gets a hold of me, and the next thing I know, I'm shoved in front of some roughly built shed, and I'm fighting to get away.

It was through that body healing work, that I saw the other piece of that life. I guess I somehow managed to escape, but I was wearing white man's clothes. I can only deduce that what I was initially dressed in was taken away from me, and was forced to wear the breeches and muslin shirt.

Judging from the clothing I was wearing when I was being brought back to "civilization", I would place the time era either circa French and Indian war, or the first western frontier settlements of Kentucky and Tennesee. I'm banking on the latter.

Blessings,

Argente

Ok, hopefully I will have time to finish this before my kids need me for some life altering emergency, like getting them a drink of water, or buttoning a jacket etc..

I have had several visions and experiences in my life that lead me to believe that I had a life as a Native American.

The first of these was a dream I had when I was about 18.

I was sitting on top of a grassy knoll overlooking a beautiful mountain valley. I remember the feel of my buckskin robe and leggings. The material, while keeping my body warm also had a way of letting me feel the earth underneath me. Every pebble, every blade of grass....It was a wonderful way to wear clothing and yet still feel like you were ONE with the earth.

I was sitting on a large tree trunk, letting myself become just that, ONE with my surroundings. It was such a peaceful union, so serene. I remember wanting to stay there in that beautiful, powerful place in the sun forever.

Just then my mate, who was a tribal warrior, came up the hill. My heart skipped a beat when our eyes met. I let my eyes take in every detail of his magnificent body, his long shining black hair, his tanned skin and chisled muscles, his broad shoulders and chest, his kind, sparkling eyes....Oh how I loved him! It was the kind oflove that takes over your entire being.

I knew that this was not our first lifetime together. We were Soul Mates. And I knew we would be together forever!

He came and sat next to me, with his head hung low, eyes cast down. I knew without asking what he would tell me and my heart raced! He wrapped his huge arms around me and told me of his meeting with the elders.

"There coming, Kucha"(? I don't know what that means, or if it is even Indian, but that was his pet name for me)"We have to move again."

"Why" I said. "They couldn't possibly find us here."

He explained that our scouts had seen them just on the other side of Big Mountain and that it would only be a matter of weeks before they made their way up here.

I raged. "Don't they know that this is OUR LAND! How high do we have to climb to get away from them? I've already left one home behind, how can I leave another?"

He then told me that the elders were considering putting together a war party. They had already had discussions with neighboring tribes. Which, I knew, meant that he would be going as well.

So I changed my tactics. "My love, maybe we can reason with them. Maybe we can share our land and learn to live with each other. They have women and children, like us. I've seen them. They can't be that much different. Maybe with the right words there won't have to be blood!"

I knew by the look on his face that my words were falling on deaf ears. "You know, they don't want to communicate with us! They don't know our words, they don't understand our ways. They are here to dominate and TAKE what Tankashila(?) gave to us! They are savages, with no thinking skills! There is no other way but to fight or run!" He stared at me hard then, "Love, I will fight!"

Suddenly, we heard the drums beating (which signaled a meeting with the elders), so we headed down to the fire.

As vivid as the first part of this dream was, the rest was mixed with different scenes of the Elders talking and singing around the fire, and then scenes of myself speaking to a white man named John and a woman named Mary. (I have had other dreams with these two in them, where I risked exile from my tribe for becoming so close to them). Then there were flashes of our camp being ransacked and gunfire and people dying.

This was my FIRST vision of that Indian life. There have been others but I don't know if they were from this particular life or a different one. I have gone on enough for now, so I will share those later if you want.

Tammy

------------------
Seeking Truth
Gaining Knowledge

Hi Tammy,

I find your past life memories very interesting.

The word you used, Tanka-shila, caught my eye. Tanka in Lakota means great, so I think you're on the mark as far as being of the Lakota people. I couldn't find anything close to "shila" though....sigh.....But I think it does refer to one of the Great Spirits of the Lakota people who gifted them (the people), and was highly respected and revered.

Blessings,

Argente

Thank you Argente,

I have come to learn that Tankashila (I may not be spelling it right) does mean Great Spirit.

About a year or so after that "dream", I was working in a place called 'The Shop of Enlightenment'. An Indian woman came into the shop to buy some books and incense. As I was ringing her up she looked a me closely and said, "You have an Indian soul"

Her simple words echoed through my head. I simply looked at her, with my mouth open.

"You know what I mean, don't you?" She asked.
"You have been Native American in many lives, including a recent life as a kind of medicine woman. You balanced out the feminine energy in the "Moon Lodge"." She smiled at me. "You have very powerful energy"

I was jumping up and down inside, but all I managed to say was a simple "Thank You".

She told me it would be wise to read about my spiritual ancestory, and also about past lives. I told her I would do that and again thanked her for the information. I never saw her again.

But she again opened that door to my spiritual quest, which then led me to discover Mary Summer Rain and Ted Andrews. Both authors proved to open a floodgate of awareness in me. And to this day, I still re-read those first 2 books, SPIRIT SONG and HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR PAST LIVES.

Spirit has a funny way of leading you just exactly where you need to be, or to the information that you need to hear/read to completely change your life.

Tammy

------------------
Seeking Truth
Gaining Knowledge

Thank you Argente and Tammy,

For sharing your beautiful memories here on the forum. I have been reading along the past few days, but have had no time for responses. It was finals week at the Colleges, and today was my last class. I will have plenty of time to PLAY now..both in the forum and at home

I smiled when I read both of your accounts...there was such a familiarity for me in reading them. I nodded in appreciation, recognition, and in what I can only describe as a heart felt validation.

Since the focus in this thread is American Indian and energy work I would like to share an experience I had about seven years ago.

Today my meditation lead me to an interesting place, not a past life, but a current teaching. My experience lead me into the realms of patience. I had asked specifically why I am so impatient and frustrated lately and how to work through it.

First, I went into a very intense blue light in my 6th chakra region, and soon found myself speaking with an old Indian man. The same one I have come to know as one of my spirit guides -- a teacher whose presence I can only describe as - GRACE.

I received a visualization of myself pushing a large wagon wheel to a wagon -- up a hill. I was struggling to get it up the hill. I felt my impatience immediately.

Suddenly, I was back with the Indian spirit guide. He spoke about the struggle, and asked why I had chosen to push that wheel up the hill? It was so interesting because he was conversing in the Indian language. Yet, I knew what he was saying to me.

Then he said : "You must take what you know here (and he pointed to the third eye region or 6th chakra) and move it down to here(he then pointed to the belly and/or navel area). Then you must move it back up again through the top of your head. This will help you clear your energy to find patience."

I then saw myself dancing and asking the "Great Spirit" for guidance. I was dancing in spirit and chanting a beautiful Indian song/dance. The Indian man spoke to me again about patience in-depth. I continued to review a strong vision of the "eye" which emanated blue, purple and golden aluminous colors in the sixth chakra. Then he had me understand patience but in the moment -- the best teaching possible.

My son Daniel interrupted the meditation. In the beginning when I asked the original question. I kept hearing "My Son" several times. It was at this point that I realized that my son Daniel was a key to my understanding and awakening to CONSCIOUS patience.

So what I did was continue to meditate, to find that place of peace within myself. I answered each question he had for me simply and with love. Daniel then put his hand on my belly with such grace and love in return I was almost moved to tears. It was a very strange action for a child that is hyperactive, constantly moving and never still! I immediately found the "power" within my third chakra (Belly area) and brought it to the sixth chakra. Together they reflected -- no impatience. There was balance, harmony and LOVE not only within myself, but between us!

Doing that on a daily basis though is a challenge..one I am still working on!

Do you two have any more -- or anyone else, have energy work or Amercian Indian past lives that you would like to share here? I would love to read about them.

------------------
Love and Light,
Deborah

HI,

I read the following in my journals just yesterday. ****************************************

...Time moves forward...., it is the dead of winter and we are traveling a long way. It is cold in the snow and the wind is piercing the skin on my face. Many people are dying. There is no food and only a few wagons. Most of us are on foot. Tears come easily...... that is why they call it “The Trail of Tears.”

We have stopped to rest. I see a mountain man in a full length fur coat. His face is covered with a beard and his legs are covered with leathers. I can see that he feels sorry for the Indian people, I can see it in his eyes. I reached over to put something in the back of a wagon, loading it up to get back on the trail. Then I am tying ropes.

I see a woman draped in old blankets. She is crying and hitting the ground were they have just buried her child -- the Christian way, a Christian burial. She did not want to leave her child in the ground, she is hitting it with her fists and pleading for the Great Spirit to help her.

I look over my shoulder and see an Indian man stripped naked except for a loin cloth, he is on his knees. He has his hands outstretched to the sky pleading with the Great Spirit to end the suffering.

Later that night, I am preparing to leave, my intention is to find help, the conditions of this journey are inhumane. My wife is there with me wrapped in a blanket and we both cried. I talked to her, aloud in the meditation, tears streaming, about how sorry I was to have to leave, and that I felt the only honorable thing for me to do was to go for help. I had to try and “fix” what was happening.

I touched her face, many times, and hugged her. We were maybe in our forties, our children now gone. I had the greatest chance of not being stopped, after all, I was a white man. Yet, I had chosen higher ground in order to not be followed. It was a very torturous trail, and seemed to last forever. The cold was piercing, and my horse froze to death. I tried to walk on, but I too was freezing! Then I experienced what Alexander had, from his perspective ... finally collapsing in a snow drift by a tree. I froze to death!

I saw myself raise up out of my body and go into the light. The Light was beautiful, it was peaceful. And Alexander (me) didn't look back.

------------------
Love and Light,
Deborah

Friends, friends, friends....*sigh* You don't know how this has moved me.

Ohhhhhh, such familiar surroundings, such familiar ways. It tears at the heart.

Dear Deborah,

Your recount of The Trail of Tears was so moving. It made my heart ache, and it wrenched at my soul. Although I don't think I was there, I could relate to the pains and sorrows the people felt, as they were being taken away from their homes, in a very strong way. In the past life account I posted earlier in this thread, I know I didn't live beyond my late teens to early twenties. It's something I don't regret, and just accept.

The kind of energy work I experianced in the course I mentioned before, is called Cherokee body work. There was an incredible draw and sense of familiarity to that class. Our instructor was Dr. Lewis Mehl-Madrona who wrote the book "Coyote Medicine, and he is Native American.

One of the most interesting moments during that weekend course hit very close to home. Dr. Mehl-Madrona lead us in a Native American ceremony to honor our ancestors. This went above and beyond the deja vu experiance. I knew I had done this before. I wish I could describe how real this ceremony felt, how it felt to be drawn back in time and relive this all over again. To hear a language spoken (in this case, both Cherokee and Lakota), and somehow know what the words meant deep in my soul. This whole experiance lent credence to some of the meditations I had done previously. In one meditation, I was sitting cross legged, in a lodge constructed of hide wrapped around many poles, in such a througholy constructed way, I knew it was an inipi (sweat lodge). This I knew to be during my lifetime in the 1870's out west. The details of which haven't changed, and are still as vivid now as when I first saw them. The other images I saw in a different meditation were in a long house, specifically constructed for a ceremony that had more to do with a young boy coming of age and entering manhood. This would follow suit with the past life circa the early western frontier.

I've always been fascinated with Native American cultures, and I can now understand why.

Blessings,

Argente

You know, for a while I thought that the visions of my Native American lives were just the product of my "wishful thinking", since I had always had such a facination for Indian culture. Now I know that they were indeed visions.

I have had many dreams, but the next vision came during the day while I was awake.

I had just started reading TED ANDREWS' book about past lives and was sitting on my bed reflecting about what I had read. Suddenly, I was watching the activities of a busy Indian village.

The scene was set in the countryside, with children frolicking in the river, and women and men cleaning fish and making blankets out of buffalo hides. There was such a feeling of peace and contentedness!

I was watching this scene from above, and at first I thought that it was just because I was observing, but I soon realized that I was watching in spirit form because I had just "crossed over".

I saw two of my good friends walking toward me and could hear them talking. They were on their way to find me so we could go on a walk to our special place and talk about the white men they had recently seen in the area.

How sad I felt for them, for I knew that they were about to find my lifeless body, and I knew they would be very upset. I tried to shout at them. I tried to stop them. But they couldn't see or hear me.

One of them turned and looked up at me, as if he sensed that I was there, but I knew he couldn't see me. He shook his head and kept going.

Suddenly, I felt like I was being pulled away. I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay and watch longer, but the time had come to move on. I felt myself being pulled harder and the scene became smaller and smaller.

At that moment I felt afraid that if I kept floating up, I would'nt come back. Instantly my eyes opened and I was again on my bed in my apartment, with Ted Andrews' book next to me.

I was still sitting in the upright position and only a few minutes had passed. I had not fallen asleep, but I felt like I had been sleeping for days!

This was not a meditation. I still, to this day, have a hard time meditating. Everytime I TRY, I fall asleep. No, this was a vision that overtook me in a WAKING state. These types of visions have happened to me several times, and they sometimes leave me frusterated, because I always want to know more, and when I try to relive them in dreams or when I attempt meditation, I can never get them back.

THis vision left me frusterated because I had wanted to observe more, I wanted to know my name and if I was married or had children (although, I don't think so or I probably would have been observing them instead of my friends). I also, wanted to say goodbye to the two who were going to find me. And I don't know what caused my death. Although, I got the feeling that I had simply "stepped out", if that makes sense.

Anyway, it has been facinating reading everyones experiences! I have truely enjoyed sharing mine with you. These are memories that I haven't though about for a long time, and yet when I sit down to write them, they come flooding to the surface as if it was only yesterday. It is good medicine to share them with you all. Thank you!

Tammy

PS. There are still more that I will share with you. The next, being one of the most profound memories I have ever had.

------------------
Seeking Truth
Gaining Knowledge

Dear Tammy,

I can't wait to read your next post! If it's anything like the one you just made, you already have me glued.

Argente

Ditto here, Tammy!

Some other authors you might especially enjoy reading are Jamie Sams who developed the Sacred Path Cards, which I use from time to time. Also Blackwolf & Gina Jones.

I have some other ones to suggest too, can't find the books right now.

Hi argentelunae,

Thank you for sharing about your energy work. WOW that was really cool. Someday I would love to try some Cherokee Energy work. My great great grandfather was Chief John Ross of the Cherokee Nation. So it's in the blood. Did you only do it once? Where did the doctor hold the retreats?? May I ask?

Hi Tammy, your experience was beautifully expressed and I enjoyed reading about it. It's funny, there seems to be an essence about all of our experiences, that although different, touches each of us..inside [ Do tell more.

------------------
Love and Light,
Deborah

Hi Deborah,

I only had the opportunity to do the Cherokee body healing work that one time. But you can bet yer bottom dollar, I'd be up and raring to go if the chance comes up, to do it again.

The course was hosted at a friend's house near where I live.

Dr. Mehl-Madrona is based out of one of the major hospitals in NYC.....off hand I can't remember which one though.

I do plan on getting a copy of his book Coyote Medicine, and spend many a long hour burning the candles down reading it.

WOW! You do come from good blood! :)

Blessings,

Argente

Hi argentelunae

Do you know what tribe you lived with? Oh, and Thanks for the book note..at least I have a reference and his name that I can follow up with. Since Tammy is busy I thought I would share another memory about my Indian life. It's another kind of healing....but one where soul recognition interweaves with relationships in the NOW.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

.....I see a blue pulsating light and enter into it. I move fast and then faster as I feel my spirit body spin in the tunnel of light and into a time when I am Alexander. I am 19 or 20 years old -- my hair is long and I am only in a loin cloth and moccasins. I am standing in a meadow with tall grasses almost up to my waist. I reach out and run my fingers over the long oats. I close my eyes and listen to the breeze as it ripples through the grass like waves.

I am no longer called Alexander, they call me Little Hawk now. I am remembering my little sister, how much I loved her and how much I miss her still. I am remembering her playing by our old home, teasing me to play with her, it is as if I am right there with her again, in the memory. But in the memory I had chores to do and would not, and for that I am now sorry. (She died of an illness at age 5)

Awareness shifts and I am in the field again, I realize I am remembering her, not with her in that moment. It is a fascinating experience to have a memory within a memory. These moments are filled with multilayered emotions, multilayered thoughts and feelings, I call them my “soul moments.”

My life has changed, so drastically. I am living with the very people I was once afraid of. Now I am married to an Indian woman. I have a wife and a child. Tears fill my eyes, as I see my wife walking toward me; The tears are because I see holographically projected over her my daughter Jennifer. She is my oldest daughter now. The two are one, they are the same soul. She has taught me much about family, and about love, then and now. I feel so at peace here, there is a sense of harmony with nature, and I am so in love with her.

It is different here, not like when I was living with my white family. I do not miss that way of life, but I miss my little sister, I wish she could be here with me now.

Time shifts, I am standing near a river, with my "brother." He is not my real brother but my Indian brother. We are close in age, but I am a little older. He is counseling me on the traditions of Indian culture and life. He counsels me on just about everything. I look deeply into his eyes as he speaks to me. I know him....... I remember him......... holographically I can see an image of a man who I know in my life today, superimposed over my Indian ‘brother.'

My Indian brother is the same man, the same soul as my first husband Mark. An interesting awareness, for in this life Mark is now Jennifer’s father. The multilayered implications deepen as I become aware that Mark was Jennifer's brother, her Indian brother in our past life.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK Tammy - breathlessly awaiting more.
------------------
Love and Light,
Deborah

[This message has been edited by Deborah (edited 12-20-2001).]

WOW! I would LOVE to find the time someday to be able to meditate like THAT! How are you meditations so unbelievable clear, and so full of DETAIL! My experiences are clear in that I am watching what is happening at that time, but I have yet to get many details, such as names or references to the people in my life now etc..

Do you set out to learn those things BEFORE entering into meditation? Do the tapes you use help?

Well, I was going to post my next experience, but it's getting late and I am tired! I will try to post by this weekend, but it's been pretty crazy around here (LOTS of STRESS!!!-not Holiday stress, just good old fashioned MOM stress!).

Anyway, if not this weekend, I will post sometime next week. Merry Christmas everyone, if I don't get a chance to get back to the board.

Tammy

------------------
Seeking Truth
Gaining Knowledge

Ok, let's see if my kids allow me the time to finish this.

My next vision of Native American lives came when I visited Wounded Knee Memorial in South Dakota. This was one of the most profound experiences I have ever had, and yet I am not sure to this day if it was a past life memory or possibly just a form of "remote viewing". I lean toward the former, because of how the vision made me feel and because of the other memories I have had.

It was about 6 years ago, my husband and I decided to take a vacation to the Black Hills. About a 9 hour drive from where we live. We spent a week out there and I have never felt closer to my Indian "roots".

I knew before we left that the ONLY thing I REALLY wanted to do was go to Wounded Knee. Aside from that, I was just happy to be on vacation.

We did many wonderful things out there, and it seemed no matter where we went, we were innundated with Indian heritage. We climbed Bear Butte and witnessed a group of Indians having a Vision Quest ceremony. As we climbed the Butte, we would see more and more scarves, and pieces of cloth tied to the trees. Which is left as an offering and a sign of a successful quest. Everytime i would see one tied to a tree, a feeling of pure peace would wash over me.

We also were invited to a sweat lodge (or I was anyway). Which I wanted to do more than ever, but it was going to be the day AFTER we had to go home! BUMMER. However, we did get to go to a pow-wow at the KOA Campgrounds. I can't even describe the familiar feelings, and longings I felt during the chanting and drumming! It was so special!

Anyway, we were nearing the end of our week and hadn't been to Wounded Knee, yet. I was starting to give up the idea, cuz it seemed out of our way and Mark was in a hurry to get back home. And I had spoken to a couple of people about it and was told that they sort of frowned on "washichu's" visiting their sacred sites, especially ON THE RES!

I was in a store on our campground admiring some of the stones and just soaking in the energy of the place, when the clerk came over to help me. I politely said that I was "just looking", without looking up at her. She said "OK" and walked back to the register, but I could feel her eyes on me.

Finally, I looked up at her, and my heart skipped a beat. My soul recognized her instantly, and I knew that we had been together in another life. I got the impression that she was a motherly figure to me, but possibly an aunt or grandmother.

She came back over to chat with me and became yet another person to tell me that I had an Indian Soul. OK, OK, I'm starting to believe it, now! ;.)

One of the first things she asked me was if I had been down to see the Wounded Knee. Coincidence?

I told her no, and that I probably wouldn't get a chance to cuz, we were running out of time and I heard that white people were not welcome there.

Kathy(the clerk) told me that it would be ok, as long as I followed a few rules, and then proceded to give me some pointers... I stayed and chatted with her for a couple of hours, we bacame fast friends (even though she was quite a bit older than me) and quickly exchanged numbers and address'. Now I was bound and determined to go to the Memorial!

So, on to Wounded Knee....

As per Kathy's advise, I dressed in jeans (no shorts) even though it was 100 degrees that day, and did a few other things to prepare for my visit.

We followed her directions to get to The Knee from the back roads, ended up getting lost, but eventually made it.

As soon as I stepped foot at the base of the hill, the visions started coming at me like a heard of buffalo. I literally had to sit down, and just let it all sink in before I could go on.

By the time I walked up the steps to the small graveyard, the tears were flowing freely.

While everybody else looked out and saw empty plains and hilltops, what I saw was quite different.

I saw men women and children, running. They were crying, and running and running. I saw myself as a woman running with a baby in my arms. I heard those terrible loud BANGS, and saw my people falling, and bleeding. I kept praying, PLEASE DON'T LET MY BABY DIE! So, I ran, and I ran. When I looked over my shoulder, I saw not only my brothers, but I also saw some of THEM (the white men), running WITH us!

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE, WHO WOULD KILL THEIR OWN BROTHERS? I thought.

Then I felt the bullets. One in my side and one in my neck. I fell to the ground, still holding my child. The running stopped, the screaming stopped, the vision stopped.

I found myself, looking out at an empty countryside once more, with only the ghostly imprints of the vision remaining, and the wetness from the tears streaming down my face.

HA! I must have looked like quite a sight to those people there that day. A white girl, sweating to death in jeans on a 100 degree day, bawling like a baby at a memorial that would most likely NOT include her ancestry!

The reason that I talk about that vision in the first person and yet am confused by it's meaning, is hard to explain... It's like I was watching the events unfold before me from my place on top of the hill and I was the woman in the event as well. Does that make sense?

I don't know if I actually was the woman in the vision or if I just placed myself there as one would do when they are watching a movie that interests them.

What I do know is that I learned alot about the meaning behind the memorial of Wounded Knee that day. Probably more than many who have visited the sight. Certainly more than my husband who just thought it "was a sad thing". I did more than just read the plaques about the history of the place. I became a PART of that history.

Whether it was a PAST LIFE memory, or simply a vision doesn't matter I guess. What matters is that Wounded Knee became a part of me that day, and I am gratful for the vision!

As I left the memorial, I picked a single blade of grass, put it in my prayer sack, and gave Thanks to The Creator for allowing me to actually SEE and FEEL the reasons behind it.

Unfortunately, my children got a hold of that prayer sack and it no longer has the blade of grass in it(or the crystal or the other things that were in it). But, at least I still have the memory.

Sorry, so long. Thanks for letting me share!
Love,

Tammy

------------------
Seeking Truth
Gaining Knowledge

[This message has been edited by Tamera (edited 12-21-2001).]

Hi Tammy,

I'd say you somehow managed to slip back in time, and were reliving a moment of your past life. I must tell you, my heart was breaking while I was reading your post.

Things do have a strange or mysterious way of happening to us, especially when we least expect it. The last thing I ever expected while visiting Gettysburg, and later Ft. Delaware, was seeing in my third eye, the events of that battle and Union POW camp unfold.

Once, during a deep meditation I saw myself living among the Lakota in the 1870's, and saw my husband's face super-imposed over that of a woman. The woman was my wife, and had just given birth to our son. Can we smile and say "proud papa"? LOL! I've since realized that my oldest daughter was our son.

Deborah, at the moment I couldn't say which tribe I was living with on the early frontier, as it's not one of my strongest memories. However, I have realized, that a dear friend of mine in this life, by seeing his face super-imposed over that of the Indian who found me, is the man who took me in and raised me as his son. Not only that, but he was also one of the Lakota I had come to live among in the 1870's.

I'm hoping that one day my friend and I can sit and talk about the several past lives that he and I and others of our soul circle have been together. Maybe he'll remember which tribe.

Blessings,

Argente

HI Argente and Tammy,

From your description Argnete, it sounds like we are experiencing similar phenomenon, where we can see, holographically one physical image of a soul superimposed over the other, giving validation to who these souls are and have been to us in past lives. It's difficult to explain huh?

Tammy, from your descriptions I would say that you see a LOT and get wonderful details. Don't be so hard on yourself! Question - do you see inner light when you meditate?

I pose questions sometimes, other times I just let me spirit go where I need to be. The unconscious can be a very powerful navigator. The key for me is going within..in my heart center, and into the light. In the light, within the heart the memories have clarity, they are multilayered.

I am not looking to my mind, my head, my thoughts, I am going deep into the cave of my heart. I look only between my physical eyes to see pulsating light and then enter that light moving it down into my heart center. Surrendering to -- spirit. Does that help?

Tammy, from your description, I wouldn't say that you were remote viewing. Too much emotion, to many feelings and tears to be a third party observing. Just my opinion.

------------------
Love and Light,
Deborah

Deborah,

I guess I haven't been able to meditate long enough to notice light, before I simply fall asleep! It can be very frusterating at times!

Anyway, I feel like I was remote viewing as well with that last incident, but am still uncertain if it was an image of MY OWN participation in the events at Wounded Knee or if I placed myself there because I am sensitive to it. I guess, deep down I do feel as though I was there..

I am running out of time. Got much to do for the Holiday. Merry Christmas everyone!

Tammy

------------------
Seeking Truth
Gaining Knowledge

Hi all again,

Just an interesting side-note, Tammy as you share your experiences in South Dakota. About the same amount of years ago, I would say nine, my husband and I traveled to South Dakota for an event called "The Gathering of Eagles". It was an event sponsored privately by a Lakota indian, who passed the year before we attended. It was held in a small town outside of Rapid City...although, I can't think right now what the name of it is. Actually, wasn't in the town, I should say in a rural setting outside of that town.

There were Native Americans there from several tribes, Lakota, Blackfoot, Cherokee, to name a few. It wasn't a large gathering, maybe about 60 people in all, and was open to whomever felt drawn/led to attend. People actually came and went of the days, so it's really hard for me to clarify how many were there. Many, for lack of a better word... were New Agers, people on personal spiritual paths...lots and lots of interesting people.

It was a five day event. I remember the day we drove down, I have never seen so many rainbows in my lifetime, and several of them very small double ones....never, ever seen that before.
And many of them, seemed so close to the highway. Seemed as though we could have stopped the car and walked out into the grassy fields, we could have felt their energy, they were so close.

The dream I posted in the dream forum came to me during the time that we were planning on going.

People tented, or brought campers, and there were a few teepees too. We had dailing rituals, morning and evening, and all were welcome to take part in those, as they felt led.

We were blessed to have the leader of the tribe from The Turtle Mountains there. Just some info on the side here, he was chosen to represent all American Tribes during John Kennedy's presidency, to appeal to him on behalf of Native American peoples. He said that he felt Kennedy was an honorable man who would bring about some changes for Native American people. Unfortunately, Kennedy was assassinated a few days after they spoke.

It was a wonderful, wonderful experience that I will always cherish. Anyway, just felt led to share that with you, since you too had an opportunity to go there, and sense all that you have.

Many, many thanks, Tamera.

[This message has been edited by CrowEyes (edited 12-25-2001).]

Croweyes,
What a wonderful experience! Wish I could have attended something like that!

Funny, when we were in South Dakota, we too saw an unusual amount of rainbows. Synchronicity(?) at work here? I sure LOVED it there!

Tammy

------------------
Seeking Truth
Gaining Knowledge

Back