Hello, New Arrival sharing experience

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Rainmaker, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Rainmaker

Rainmaker New Member

This is my first post in this forum and I thought I should welcome myself by sharing this experience.

Recently someone gave me an audio therapy Cd, containing a recorded 3D Past life regression self hypnosis, I have only tried it once so far and could not complete such long recorded session, I felt that the time was not yet right, as I felt that I cannot see any more images or experience any more out of this particular past life I saw during this session.

Many of the experience I saw during this session never saw before in real life, I managed to know the year, 1849 but I highly doubt the year, and the country, was Ireland, seeing myself as a fifteen years old boy with blond or light brown hair wearing torn clothes waking with my bare feet in a cloudy and windy area, with semi green land, empty land, not having much trees or houses, an area only consisted of huge valleys, I saw myself as a sad and poor kid, yet thinking deeply of some sort of a solution, I could not determine what was the problem I was facing in that vision.

The same session I saw myself a bit older, the rest of the session was extremely blurry, it seemed that I worked in the sea as a kid possibly as a fisherman or sailor as I saw boats and water surrounding my life.

A bit more older, mid thirties, standing in an urban city square with a statue in the middle, a statue of a man holding both his hands up in the air I was just standing there looking at something, and wearing a black suit, a suit of old style but looked fancy, around me people selling vegetables and fruits, and in another image, I was standing in front of a big beautiful house, feeling proud of buying that house, and in another image I was standing in front of that same big house a few years latter feeling sorry and sad for selling that house.

I saw both my wife, or maybe my sister, and mother, my wife was a beautiful elegant lady with red hair, and my mother was old fashioned having a big mole in her face beside her nose, my wife seemed colourful and happy, and my mother seemed gray and sad.

I saw a portrait picture of me, it was in black and white and hanged in the living room, it was a picture of a man with huge moustache and still wearing a black suit, seemed that black suits was a big part of my possible past life.

Here is the amazing part,

I had to Google this life, I started exploring the statues of Ireland, and found the statue that I saw in my head during self hypnosis not exactly the same but about 90% similar, strangely that statue was placed in 1977,and had nothing to do with the 1800’s, and due to its unique design it was easy to recognize, but amazingly it belonged to a person having a historically stored self portrait image similar to the one I saw in my head, 99% similar, a black and white photography of a man in black suit and big moustache, basically the same image I saw in my past life living room, when I researched this person’s life I was shocked to find the similarities, I discovered that the session I did to myself was only half past life regression, the other half was only mediation that turned out to be true, such as the 1977 statue.

That person was James Larkin; he was a Labour Rights Activist, here are some of the similarities I found comparing my visions, and history after researching, Larking in his early life was poor and lived in Burren, southern County Down an area having the same general environment and geographical description of the area I visualized, he did work also as a sailor and docker in early life.

I have never heard before of James Larkin, nor saw the statue before the vision, I have never been to Europe before, only Italy when I was two years old, all this only after I saw the visions and researching to find the possible identity of my past life.
    James Larkin did change the history protecting Labour Rights based on what I found researching, as they say past lives do affect our current life to some extent, well I believe that did affect my life, I am an Employment Lawyer, and in depended labour rights activist myself, perhaps past interests does makes a difference.

I still don’t know if James Larkin was really my past life or not as I did not see myself as James Larkin, but figured so by analysing, I don’t have any sort of additional information about this person perhaps I should try regression of this life more often to be more conclusive.

Angie Brown likes this.
  2. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Hello Rainmaker and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing your experience :) Did you feel any attraction to Ireland before your regression?

Do you think all the memories belong to the same past life? I'm asking because James Larkin was born in 1876 and you wrote that when you saw the poor boy you felt the year 1849. :)

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Rainmaker, welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for sharing your regression experience, was that your first attempt at regression, or just your first attempt with that particular cd?

It's also possible that James Larkin could have played an important part in your life back then, often people can mistakenly feel that they were a particular person in a past life, only to find out later that they were remembering things about that person, and not actually being them, but perhaps a close friend or colleague? Do you think this could be possible in your case? Maybe further practice with the cd will tell you more.

Chris :)

4. Rainmaker

Rainmaker New Member

Hey Sunniva,

To some extent, I’ve always felt attraction and amusement to the regions local and traditional music, not only Irish but British and Scottish as well, I’ve always loved Irish music mainly when played with the violin and other instruments, sometimes it’s sang in other language but still beautiful especially when play in a village pub as I see from time to time.

Yes it is possible to be more than one past life both involves Ireland or the region in general, I originally started research Ireland 1849, the general era still somewhat consistent, as it is related to the Irish Great Famine and Hunger, even the first images brought in Google always shows miserable people with torn clothes from that particular era.

5. Rainmaker

Rainmaker New Member

Hello Chris,

Yes it’s possible, Larkin might have so many people surrounding him, and definitely share the same activities and interest, not to mention, thousands of people were involved in the labour riots during his time.

Personally I have always felt a strong connection and interest in human rights in general, and labour rights in particular.

And no, this was my second regression; the first was by using another shorter recorded regression as well, I had complete deferent visions in it, and it was much clearer than the Irish one, in the first attempt I saw some images, but still not very clear, but I did catch some few details, such as an old room, and seemed like a cheap apartment in a very old and large grubby city, I could not determine which city, apparently, I might have been of a different sex than now, I was a big woman with dark skin color, in her mid thirties, yet wearing a shirt with colorful squares and a blue jeans, I was cooking something sweet with custard and signing, I could not determine the year or the Country, but seemed like the 1970’s based on the fashion that I was wearing, the city sounded like Havana or panama city, something major and old, maybe it was an African city.

6. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Welcome to the forum, Rainmaker, and thank you for sharing an interesting experience. :thumbsup:

I hope you enjoy this space, and continue to share and discuss. :)

Karoliina