• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Hello

Emilie

Hello everyone, my name is Emilie.
I’m really pleased to be here, I have had certain things happen to me that make me believe without any doubt that I’ve been here before.
I’m not exactly certain when, but my experiences involve the Tower of London (which has been there for about 900/1000 years)
And also Hampton Court Palace (which has been there around 500 years.)
Both of which have had thousands upon thousands of people pass through them over the years!
So working out who I was or when I was here may be difficult.
I look forward to finding my way around the forum and reading others posts too.

Welcome Emilie !

Enjoy your browsing here, this is a safe place to share about your experience and learn about the many interesting point of views and personal experiences shared here.

Have a nice time here!

Benjamin

Hello everyone, my name is Emilie.
I’m really pleased to be here, I have had certain things happen to me that make me believe without any doubt that I’ve been here before.
I’m not exactly certain when, but my experiences involve the Tower of London (which has been there for about 900/1000 years)
And also Hampton Court Palace (which has been there around 500 years.)
Both of which have had thousands upon thousands of people pass through them over the years!
So working out who I was or when I was here may be difficult.
I look forward to finding my way around the forum and reading others posts too.
Hi Emilie- I thought you might be interested to hear that a famous and wonderful spiritual teacher, Paramahansa Yogananda also had a past life memory about the Tower of London. As he ( as an Indian guru in the recent incarnation) toured through the Tower he asked if there hadn't been a toilet at a certain spot where they walked. The guide said "Of course not" but was corrected by someone who overheard. That person said that indeed there had been a toilet but that it had been removed for some reason. :)

Attachments

• Yogananda-Meditating.jpg
    Yogananda-Meditating.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 4
Back