• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

How did you die?

I remember two of my deaths. In one, I was a charity case in a catholic boarding school. I was sent to live in a hospital that did experimental treatments. I was part of a treatment to help the mentally ill, even though I wasn't ill. The treatment involved being wrapped in a bed sheet and a mylar sheet, which was gathered up around my head like a sack. I suffocated while they watched because they thought I was exaggerating.

In the second death, I was some kind of aquatic performer, like a synchronized swimmer. We lived in a communist country and were summoned to perform for the ruler. As we were waiting for our turn to perform in the ocean, a tsunami came. The water receded back. Some of the spectators headed toward higher ground, but many ran out with the water. One of the generals, who'd been in charge of watching us swimmers, grabbed me and ran toward the water. I begged and pleaded to be let go and insisted we get to higher ground, but he didn't listen to me. And then the wall of water hit us. I blacked out from the pain and came to with one of my teammates holding onto me. We were both desperate to reach the shore, but there was so much water that the coastline had been destroyed. We couldn't tell which was was the shore and which way was out to see. We knew it was hopeless. Just then a big wave came again. Not as big as the first, but big enough that the wooden bow of a ship was in it. The bow came up and was about to crash down on me. I just decided to let it hit me. I knew there was no way we'd ever make it to dry land and I didn't want to starve to death or be eaten by sharks.

I don't remember how I died as Thutmose, I just remember much later being in a dark room with other mummies, and rising up through an opening in the rock to see the dawn, all the while looking a one badly beat up corpse and thinking how sad, he was the greatest of us all, yet he knew nothing. I was a Mayan sacrificial victim in the city of Uxmal. I saw the feathered headdresses of the priests as they finished their ceremony and were walking in a line chanting, one holding a large brazier of incense, the one in the lead held a sacrificial knife. In my early 20s I went to Uxmal and saw the exact alter I had seen in my vision, I knew my way around the streets, and looked out over the same view of the jungle. I was terrified, and knew what was about to happen. In Iceland sometime during the early middle ages I was a mature woman who slipped on a path and fell off a high, rocky cliff. I left my body before it hit the ground, and from somewhere above saw it sprawled out there. I wasn't upset at all, just surprised that I had slipped on a path I knew well. Basically, I was relieved. As a poor Irish immigrant I died in childbirth in a New York tenement sometime in the 19th century. In the early 1500's I was an English noblewoman who died in childbirth. As a Native American woman from a plains tribe I died of old age and a broken heart. My grown son was with me. I was so very proud of him. We seemed to be in some type of enclosure, held there along with my people by the whites. I thought any food they give me was wasted, I was old, it was my time. I wanted my portion given to the children so they could survive. I don't remember the moment of death, only had the strong sense that I died soon after. The life immediately before this one, I was a young Dutch woman from Amsterdam who joined the Resistance. Eventually the Nazis caught me. I was taken to one of the camps, and I have a distinct memory of being in a room, tied to a post where viscous dogs were turned on me. There were several Nazi officers in the room, all laughing.

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out on this...

In my past life, I murdered my boyfriend. I came from an abusive home and when I found out my boyfriend cheated on me my pent up rage that had accumulated, was taken out on him. This has been my 7th time reincarnated in my my current body. Every time I've been reincarnated, I've been murdered. Now, I get DeJaVu everyday and I do not want to be murdered. I have a feeling I will only live till I'm 30. In my pervious life, before this current lifetime, I got stabbed in my home. I have already been to a psychic for cleansing. She assured me that if someone did stab me in my current lifetime I will not be coming back in this body. Can anyone verify/provide me with more information on this? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks,

SoulSearcher 16

In my most recent past life I was a German fighter pilot in WWI. From my memories, that I feel were given to me, I was able to learn through research who I was and how I died. I made the mistake of chasing a British plane back toward his own lines. I turned back toward the German lines and was shot down by machine gunners on the ground. The only part I remembered was a splash of my blood that sprayed all over the cockpit. I crashed and was killed on impact, if not sooner.

I was stabbed or shot in the back and I died immediately. I was a Muslim soldier in India during the Sapoy rebellion of 1857. I learned this through researching clues from several short powerful dreams that I never forgot. And experiences in this life.

I lived in a yurt on the steppes of central Asia, I don't know when. I had a son named Jaa who at around 5 years old was killed by stampeding horses. I was so heart broken I lay down on my bed and never got up again, I died there.

I was a young man living in the Alps at least it looked like it and may been in 16th or 17th century. A woman called me into a small barn. We had sex and when I left the barn I was hit on head from behind and killed.

Tried to flee from Bedlam because I knew I was pregnant and wanted to somehow save my baby. Got hit on the head with something, then passed out and died.

I actually had a near death experience in this life. I jumped into a swimming pool once when I was like 6 because I just assumed I knew how to swim naturally but ended up under the water kicking and thrashing for my life, the teacher with me was at the other end of the pool taking no notice. Much like the first post of this topic mentioned, I gradually became calm and felt at peace, like time was slowing down and I was falling into a dream and I admired how beautiful the bottom of the pool looked, I began to float upwards and everything was light and white, then another child who could swim actually fished me out of the water and I was totally fine, I didn't even gasp for air or choke up water, so strange. Who knows, maybe I did die after all and none of this is real lol. Now I can't swim and have a phobia of the sea, thanks to my no good teacher.

Very interesting thread. All of my PL death memories are from regressions.

As a very primitive human, I was mauled by a large cat-like animal and severely wounded. I survived the injuries but was never the same. I saw myself several years later terribly sick and unable to breathe with pneumonia or some other lung problem. I was lying in a cave with two women who were cleaning an animal skin nearby. I knew that once I died they would stop their work to drag my body outside. I left my body before it happened. I was about 25.

As a Native American in what is now Virginia during a time before Europeans arrived, I was a grandfather or grandfather figure in the community. While playing with some little children, I had a sudden, searing pain in my abdomen and slumped to the ground as I died. A 3-year-old girl watched me but she couldn't understand what was happening. I was about 65.

As an 18th century banker or accountant, I died of old age just as the light of dawn came across the horizon and entered my bedroom. I was so relieved. I was about 85.

As a speculative miner or prospector, I wedged myself into a tight cave or cavern and it collapsed on me. No one came to help me. I was already practically starving at that point and in very bad physical and mental shape so I just gave up trying to free myself and died. I was in my early 30's.

As a Russian farmer with a newborn son in the 1800s, I had a heart attack and died laying in a field. As I looked up, there were no clouds in the sky and the sun was right overhead and blinding. I was mid-thirties.

The most recent life memory I've experienced was in the 1920's in So. Cal. where I was a gangster-type guy who won big on a fixed horse race and returned to my hotel room only to have a friend emerge from the shadows and shoot me in the back of the head. I had no awareness of him being there or of being killed.

I had no discomfort during any of these memories maybe because it was more controlled being through a regression. I don't know if I had more recent lives but it seems possible. For me, they come up when they're relevant to this life somehow.

1--Atlantis. I begged my husband to come and get in the boat with the children and I, but he said he had to stay and bear witness. There was an earthquake. A wave tipped the boat we were trying to escape in and I drowned.

2--I was sixteen and hung for witchcraft after being in jail for several weeks waiting for the magistrate to get there. (1500s)

Back