How much do you remember about your most recent PL?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Littlemoon, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Littlemoon

Littlemoon Senior Registered

I can't remember much, although I have some general ideas....
    I think I was born in the 30s, maybe 1939... I have a great love for the 50s and 60s, and feel like I was youthful during these times, fun loving, but I'm not for sure about my birth year. I have random vision of things, mainly clothing styles and patterns. For no reason at all, whether sitting in class, lying in bed, etc, I get a vision of either a garment of clothing or a pattern in my mind. They are usually the types of mod or somewhat earlier (mid 60s) looking patterns, usually very colorful. I feel like I belong back then, I love everything about the time period. The year 1963 is always stuck in my head for some reason. I feel like I died in the 70s sometime, but I have no idea why I feel this way. My visions are very detailed when it comes to this life, and I think it's because it was my most recent. (I was born in 1984 in this life)

What was your most recent past life? How much do you remember?

2. Nobutada

Nobutada Daimyo of Mito

My most recent past life ended in 1945. I was a fighter pilot in the Imperial Japanese Navy, and based in a squadron around Tokyo. I recall my wife's name, my name (more or less), my airplane, a good deal of my childhood, and my warm, loving relationship with my wife.

It was mostly a great life, but the war literally turned it into hell on earth and I ended up committing ritual suicide by disembowelment when I understood Japan's imminent defeat.

Never again. I will find my soulmate again, but I will live for her.

--N.

3. curious_girl

curious_girl Curious Member

I remember a lot, I could write a book about it (but I won't ;))
    I'm actually not sure if my last life ended in 1911,
    but I remember the most of that life.
    Details, details, conversations, quarrels, love affairs, all of it,
    and how weird the English talked around 1900 :D :)

Curious Girl.

4. Chelle

Chelle Probationary

Memories of my most recent life come in intense flashes of key moments. I was english, my family lived in the country but I went to some sort of boarding school in the city where I studied dance. I had a brother about a year younger than me and a sister several years younger. My brother also went to a boarding school, but a different one. (This came from a flashback of sitting under a tree near a stream talking with my brother.)

At some point before World War 2, I went to France to study (flashback of the day the letter came from France), pushed myself to hard and damaged my left foot and ankle ending my dance career. (Flashbacks to the studio and the accident). I have a flashback to talking with a friend backstage at a theater where he suggests singing and I'm laughing at the idea. Then a flashback to singing in some sort of club (I think both of those in France just before the war). I have a flashback of looking in the mirror while putting on lipstick, letting me see I had auburn hair in a forties style, light complexion, green-brown eyes, a small nose and long neck. At some point I went back to England because I have a flashback of singing in a place full of uniforms in England. I have a flashback of social dancing in a ballroom sometime in the 50's. Then finally I have a flashback to the day I died and and my death and having my neice and her husband there with me.

With the flashbacks come a lot of intense feeling, physical and emotional. I'm fully emersed in my surroundings, so they are strong memories. I just don't know my name or any personal information making it very difficult to research the memories, but when the time is right, I'm sure that information will come to me.

5. Lights

Lights Lights

I, too, remember a great deal about my past life--the one before this--most of it is interesting, or adventurous, or just plain happy, the latter mostly connected with my dear wife and children.

I also have all-too-clear memories of the TITANIC and the disaster which befell her. Those memories are by far the most haunting and traumatic of that life. Even the memory of Dunkirk is not so bad as that of the TITANIC--and Dunkirk was no walk in the park!

Happier are memories of my early years at sea, memories of my wife and all my children, and memories of being on my little boat that I got after leaving the sea, Sundowner.

I can remember my death which was not at all traumatic for me. I was up visiting with friends for a bit, then went to bed as I had got very tired, and then, before I knew it, there was my dearest friend Will Murdoch telling me it was time to go (he died before me on TITANIC) and the next thing I knew, I was a little girl in Detroit, Michigan.

6. Feech

Feech Senior Registered

Hi,

I feel like my most recent past life was ended in October of 1947. I'm not sure, though, because I feel a strong "adult" connection with the 'seventies although I was young then (born in '72 this time around). That could be because of my mental age when I was born this time, as I didn't feel really "done" last time. I feel older. I'm almost sure the cultural connection I feel to the 'seventies is actually from two and possibly more parallels, rather than past lives, but at the same time, whenever I think of myself being in the 'seventies in this lifetime, as a past life, without taking into account having been born in '72, I see a somewhat obscured image of a white Collie. That might mean something, it might not.

In the most recent past life I remember quite a lot and frequently find out that many things that I've been affected by or really loved or hated in this life have come along from that life. Many things I didn't know could be connected to that time period (1909 ? - 1947) have turned out to be directly involved in things I used to do and see. Some of the memories are vague, some are extremely detailed and clear. The differences amongst all the memories are like the differences between vague versus clear memories in my current lifetime. I love many of the people from that life, including some who used to scare me quite a lot and can still creep me out, and I have memories of their personalities and faces (some of them), and things they used to do and say. In addition to memories, I have concepts-- a sort of clear memory of what we were like within society-- I didn't have and don't have any special clear grasp of society as a whole from that time, but when a generalization is made about, say, people during the Depression, I can clearly get the concept of "not us! We were not like that" or "yep, that's exactly right" concerning the part of the culture and the mindset to which I belonged, and I can then sometimes elaborate on that.

I think I'm back now with a small group who came back into this time, and a few in the Midwest, to regroup and heal before moving on, and because this is a time when many time periods are popular again and many types of information are available to tell and remind us about ourselves.

I should say that phobias, ideas, likes and dislikes, and some specific memories have come from earlier lives, too, but they aren't involved in my current life in the same way that the most recent one is. The things that came from the previous lives aren't big issues. The most recent life has built on them and had a lot of healing to do whereas I'm "done with" the other lives and have things carried over from them that are facts about me but which don't need to be dealt with.

7. michaldembinski

michaldembinski Senior Registered

Warsaw, Poland; 52 degrees North, 21 degrees East
    I have lots of haphazard immediate past life memories which over many years I have pieced together into a consistent whole.

I was born James Martin in Youghall, Republic of Ireland, in the early 1920s. Emigrated with my parents to the USA as a child, settled down in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Moved from the town to the countryside, had a life as a farm boy, learned engineering, bought an old Henderson Four motorcycle. Avoided the draft somehow until 1944; was finally called up the day after D-Day. My girlfriend was called Kell(e)y Kamen or Kaman.

I served with the US Marines in the Pacific, as a mechanic, servicing planes. Just before the war ended, I learned to fly, but never made it to front-line combat. Flew search and rescue and weather reconnaissance missions as co-pilot.

Stayed with the military after the war, served in Western Europe - West Germany, England, Norway, some cloak-and-dagger stuff in Sweden (officially neutral, spying on the Soviets from the air). Returned to the States in 1954/55, settled down in Duluth, Minnesota, worked as a salesman for a defence contractor, still did weekend flying with the Naval Air Reserve. Died in 1956 or 1957 - motorcycle accident (an Indian Chief) - died in hospital.

It was a much rougher life than my current one - I was a badder, meaner man. Don't recall having children.

Michal

8. Klarry

Klarry Senior Registered

The most recent PL memory I have is around 1895 (although I suspect I had another life between that one and my current life).

c.1895, I was a little blonde girl about 7yrs old living in Carleton, Lancashire (where I grew up in this life too). I had a younger brother who was about 2-3yrs old and we lived in quite a decent, middle class house in a location which, although I have yet to confirm, I am 100% positive.

I used to walk past the site of it on my way to Brownies and ballet etc (it's now a modern church) and I'd look at the church and remember clearly being in a dimly lit sitting room with a roaring fire, two armchairs and my little brother playing with wooden toys in front of me. I only got this memory when I was around, or looking at that church. I once asked my mum if that church had always been there and she said "Oh, it's always been there" and I rather indignantly replied "It has NOT!!!".

Nothing special or extraordinary, just a little Victorian girl in Lancashire. :)

9. HelplessDancer

HelplessDancer Sheikless Sheba

Through dreams, self-regressions, and memory flashes I've come to know quite a bit about my life as Oda (1926-53, I believe). That's the only life I know for sure, although for some time I've had reason to believe I had an even briefer life in between then and the time I was born (1979), since I'm so into the music and culture of the Sixties and, to a somewhat lesser degree, the Seventies. It is believed that the soul enters the body around the time of the quickening, though I've sometimes wondered if maybe I was born on the 18th of December as opposed to the fourth, when I was supposed to have been born, was because I was one of the young people who died in the stampede at the Riverfront Colliseum in Cincinnati on the third of December and that therefore my soul hadn't left its body yet. I know it's probably just wishful thinking, since I've never heard anything about a soul entering the body that late into the gestational period.

10. Asche

Asche New Member

I seem to remember a fairly good amount from that last PL... and more of them seem to come to me if i'm deep enough in thought...

the last one that i can remember was from the early-to-mid 1800's.

(oh yeah, must mention, this is my first post. and hello. =P)

11. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Welcome Asche,

I hope you'll start a thread or two and share some of those memories with us! :D

Enjoy the forum,

Ailish

12. Asche

Asche New Member

oh, i most certainly will. =P

thank you.

13. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

I think I've just begun getting glimpses of my most recent life, but so far the details are very few. In the past PL memories have taken a long time to flesh out, possibly because I only use meditation and dreams. So far about all I have are St Louis in 1904, and some connection with the Browns baseball team.

John

14. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

I have mentioned bits and pieces elsewhere, but to summarise and put it all together.:-

My name was Carol. I remember being a 'taxi-dancer' when I was young 17-18 maybe. It was in Paris although I was English between the great wars i.e. sometime in the 1930s I guess. For those not familiar with this term a taxi dancer was a girl who would dance with men for money. It was one step up from prostitution and often also a thinly disguised method of soliciting as well depending on the type of 'establishment' in question. My father had been killed in WWI when I was only little and we were always poor anyway and I have always been an adventurous and independent little minx and had left home very early.

I had met a much older man who got me into that line of work and arranged the Paris trip because that was where the money was to be made - Paris was going 'off' as we would say nowadays. In my youth and gullibility I thought it was all going to be very glamourous, I was going to be in the movies, on the stage, blah blah blah... He had various other 'business' interests over there - mostly of a somewhat dodgy nature I have no doubt. I knew that man most of that life. He used to beat me, but somehow I always relied on him and depended on him and so on - perhaps because I had nobody else? There was a strong element of 'love hate' going on there for sure. I can still see his pencil moustache,the hat he would wear and the sly, mischevious look in his eye.

[I remet that man again this life at around the same age(s). Funny, I was wearing a man's hat from that style and era when we met which was what caught his eye - but it was one of those 'eyes across a crowded room' things - happens to me a lot. This time he made me go back to finish high school at night school (I ran a bit wild again this life and left school early - although I had an 'honest job' this time and could look after myself much better). He would pick me up after classes every night and take me for dinner, or just give me a lift home, even when we were no longer going out together, just to make sure I finished it.]

I must have returned to England before long - year or two perhaps it was understood another war was coming, my mother may have been ill maybe died (?) - and before long became a prostitute proper. By this time I was no longer as young and lovely as I once had been.

I remember the WWII Blitz in London. I remember the man I loved - "the only man who was ever decent to me" - a pilot getting killed, as of course many, many young men were during that terrible time. I remember many sordid details and difficulties - cold, dirt, poverty, violence - which I won't bore everyone with. Eventually I could not take it any more and ended my own life in the bath with a razor blade at probably around age 30 or so. I believe the war was still going on, but I had had enough.

[Yes, I also identify the pilot with someone I know now. We have been having a 'thing going on' for many lives now - always ending in tears as far as I currently know].

15. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

HI Tanguerra,

I don't find your posts boring - ever. Besides - I truly believe that it's the small things, the everyday life things that bring a sense of validity to the experience. I hope you do share. ;)

16. Brooklyn_Fan

Brooklyn_Fan "Hey Guys, Watch This!"

Strangely enough, while I have a number of memories of my last life, it is not, by far the one I remember the most from. Partially because it was mostly uneventful (athough most of my lives are like that), and partially because what was eventful was rather painful.

I was born in the Late 40's (although I don't have an exact date). When I was a kid, I lived somewhere in Brooklyn NY. I was a HUGE Dodgers fan (I still am) and I can remember how upset and angry I was when they decided to go to LA after the '57 season.
    I remember going to the games as a kid in the mid-late 50's and jostleing with others to watch the game through the gap in the outfield fence because we didnt want to shell out the money for a seat in the bleachers.
    I remember when it was a special occasion and i would get to go to Coney island and shovel down Nathans hot dogs and ride the rides (I'm still a huge coaster freak... and my favorite this time has always been a classic wooden coaster- The Beast).

At some point, I remember moving out to rural New York state to live with my extended family because my parents died. It was a car wreck, I think, but I dont remember exactly, one of those blocks I have to work on.

I didnt like living out there... they were too hickish and backwards for me.. and I was only 12 or 13. But I had a huge chip on my shoulder...

I have always liked music, and that time was no different, I was a HUGE beatles fan (although the legions of screaming fangirls drove me nuts).

I loved sports cars. And I actually saved up to get one, a candy apple red 1964 Jaguar XKE convertable. I loved that car, which is a good thing, since I spent a heck of a lot of time fiddling around under the hood of that darn thing (British cars are infamous for being extremely unreliable erector sets). In retrospect its amazing I didnt kill myself in that car, because I drove it like a maniac... and had the speeding tickets to prove it.

I was completely into baseball and played on the local high school team. I was a Catcher (Like my Idol Roy Campanella) and actually wasnt too bad... I actually managed to wrangle my way into a scholarship at a university. Not a big university, but a university nevertheless. And I was real proud of it.

All in all, everything was going pretty good for me, until I royally screwed up. I got caught with a not insignifigant amount of a particular illegal substance.

I was given a choice. I could go to prison or I could go into the military (this is actually true... It took some time to verify it, but it did happen). I didn't want to go to prison, so I went into the Army and was sent to Vietnam with the 1st Cav (I remember the patch very vividly).

I was a combat medic, and it was my job to keep my guys safe. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I tried, it seemed I didn't do a very good job. I died in 1969 or 1970 in a prison camp. It was not a pleasnt experience.

17. Hippy16

Hippy16 Senior Registered

I know very little from my most recent past life. The first time i regressed i expected to return to the 60's, but i did not. I went to a life as a woman who life from 1909-1947.

Well what I do know, is from a split second in a regression it was 1952 i think and i was little. I have had a lot of flashbacks to my "60s" life but never anything very detailed in a regression. But I do know when i died in my most recent past life in was September 1986 (9 months before I was born) I got that from a regression, because i told myself to move ahead, and that’s when i went to the 50's, then ahead, and ahead, until 1986 i said the exact date and assumed it was when i died. So I looked it up in a pregnancy calculator, and it had my due date as may 30th. I was born may 29th. Either it was a very weird coincidence or I actually died that day.

I figure i was reborn 1948, then died 86 at the age of 38.
    which is also odd, considering i was also 38 in my first life. Probably the reason in this life i felt my life was going too fast, and never said i cant wait to be such and such age. I think i may die again at 38, if i let things repeat they way they currently are.

I feel i lived in california, not sure of my gender, sometimes i feel i was a girl, sometimes i think i was a boy. i think i got into drugs in the late 60's, which got out of hand by the 70's. and eventually died in the 80's. probably why i never regress to that life, it was a waste of life, and the root of my troubles started in the 30's. hmm.

18. tltfaas

tltfaas New Member

Most Recent Past Life Memories

I have had a very brief memory my entire life of being a grown man in the 1940's. The memory is of the man (me) dressed in a 1940's suit standing on a California beach looking out over the Pacific ocean. The day was very dark and cloudy and matched my mood. I am a gay male at the time where being gay is forbidden. A relationship with another man has just ended and I am contemplating ending my life. I can actually feel myself standing on that beach and thinking those thoughts. I've had this memory since the time I was a child and I became aware a few years ago that my lost lover was the love of my life in this lifetime. Our relationship this time around was equally traumatic...

Bonnie

19. Denomar

Denomar Senior Registered

My most recent life ended when I was in my mid-30s. I'm fairly sure I died in about '86 and I remember that music was very big part of my life. I was male, I had a son who drowned through my negligence.

There's a lot of memories and feelings that are just out of reach and I can't define them, I just know they're significant.

Whenever I hear any synth based music I become part of it - I adore the 80s ^^

20. yeehaarider

yeehaarider yeehaarider

In the lifetime before this, I was a pilot-I'm 99.99% sure of that. I remember visiting New York City in the 1930's, but that rural Los Angeles was my home. In one dream I remember flying a dive bomber.I also flew multi engine planes (bombers?). Although I'm 45 now, I'm very comfortable in the 1940's, so I must've been in my twenties then. I'm both thrilled, and scared to be in the air. Sudden drops scare me, so I must've been in a plane crash. It was however, a really fun lifetime.Lastly, in 1988, I took a course out at the Texas A & M extension center. The center, had at one time, been a WWII airfield. A lot of these airfields were designed the same way. While I was at the center, I felt very much comfortable (like I belonged there), although I know I wasn't at that particular airfield.