I'm Curious To Know: Where Were You in WWII?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by TheCuriousOne, Oct 17, 2014.

?

I'm Curious To Know: Where Were You in WWII?

1. America or Britain (Including the Commonwealth)

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Western European (France, Nederland, Spain, etc.)

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Eastern Europe or Soviet territories

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Germany, Austria, or Italy

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  5. Japan or its terrorities

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, or other Central or South American nation

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  7. Other (China, India, Canada, Greece, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Scandinavian or Nordic nation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Not incarnated during WWII

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. TheCuriousOne

TheCuriousOne Always Searching...

I'm looking back at this poll and I'm noticing there are zero votes for Japan. I wonder why?

On another note, there are many votes for America and Germany, which is to be expected, as there are many references to both sides in today's culture.

2. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

West Coast of North America where Winter seems to
    I was reading Helen Wambach's book on reincarnation and she pointed out the same thing with her subjects. She did mass regressions with her students then had them write down their experiences and then charted their past lives. She noted that most of her students did not have past lives as asians after 1000 AD. I do not know if her students were non-asian, but most were in university in California during the late 1960s to the late 1970s. I had one life in China, in the last 750-820AD, but after that, I have been of European ancestry as far as I know -- but I could be wrong.

3. Tepi

Tepi Member

3 Different Incarnations During WW II

I'd like to vote here but had three different lives touching the Second World War: Western Europe (Jew in exile) at the beginning, Other (short life in Greece) in the middle, and finally the USA (present life). The poll won't accept three votes.

4. Stormy094

Stormy094 Stormy

Where does Poland fall?

5. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I guess Eastern Europe. Were you Polish or did you come from somewhere else to Aushwitz?

6. Stormy094

Stormy094 Stormy

Was Polish, then taken to Auschwitz.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
  7. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Senior Member

This is pretty old,but I still felt like replying because my life during ww2 was quite odd.I suffered brain damage and was living on an island until my death a couple of years after the end of the war.I didn't act like myself in that time.Not the same as before wich makes me quite sad.mostly because my family members had to see me die as a stranger.

8. Eva1942

Eva1942 Me and my Pet Lions...

During WWII itself, I was in Germany, then Czechoslovakia. When I was denounced, I ended up in Riga, Latvia (The Baltics) and then Auschwitz-Birkenau in Poland.

9. BellonaStrandt

BellonaStrandt Armageddon

Germany, Czechoslovakia, Austria, Italy, France and Russia. I was a spy. If only I can vote for more than 1, I would’ve voted for Soviet territories as well. Just a few days before the war ended, I defected to the UK because long story short, I had enough of Hitler

10. Dana

Dana A Nazi Soldier

I was born in Germany, but died somewhere near Russia, I might have died somewhere in a forest on Ukraine.

11. Souldier

Souldier Senior Registered

Born in Germany and was in Poland during the war. So I voted for eastern Europe! :D

12. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

I have a foot in both camps ... was born in Germany/Austria in ww2, fought, died, then born in England also in ww2!

13. Klaus Heisermann

Klaus Heisermann Trotz Allem

Born in Germany, I was in Poland (twice, technically) and *possibly* France but I'm not sure. There's a lot I'm still trying to figure out.

Rukeli likes this.
  14. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair Active Member

Hi Misty,
    I've had similar feelings about a life in Germany during WWII. For many years, whenever I heard someone speaking German I felt nauseous and angry. I tried as a teen to take a summer school course in German, but the sound of the language terrified me and made me leave before the end of the first class. In college I was drawn to the French language, and I feel some past life linkage to France. When I was 12 I was told about the swastika, and I obsessively doodled swastikas over and over during my classes in Junior High School and I don't think the swastika drawing made me feel anything but obsessed and frightened. When I saw the movie Trial at Nuremberg with Spencer Tracy the scenes of the concentration camps made me nauseous and very frightened. My gut feeling is that I died in extreme pain in a Nazi concentration camp, probably as a French (maybe Jewish) child or young teen. Lately I've been strongly drawn to Israel, collecting Israel stamps and books about Israel, so I feel a strong past life connection there too. But it's all just bits and pieces, not a solid past life memory.

15. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

WW2b.jpg Living in fear at times in this current lifetime, but other times quite comfortibly. Terri Lyn found this picture and sent it to me. When clearing out the blemishes I felt sad because I've lost those family-members for a long time ago in this lifetime.

16. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

Past self was alive in America during WWII. I remember a downtown victory parade and wanting to be a soldier myself thanks to the veterans of that era -- that's about it.

17. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

I wasn't. That is, for me the interlude between lives encompassed both the first and second world wars. As a child it all seemed so unreal, hearing about these things.

But nowadays I'm aware particularly of WWII. It directly impacted my parents, in different ways. For my father, forcibly removed from his home, even the country in which he lived didn't exist by the end of the war. It was a loss, as well as the human lives lost, it was a grief which couldn't be healed or forgotten.

18. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Speedwell, I'm really sorry to hear about your father. I can't imagine how it must be to lose your home and then your country like that.

Speedwell and Rukeli like this.
  19. Rukeli

Rukeli Senior Registered

I was in Germany, I remember being in Berlin and an area just outside of it, but I also remember being in Auschwitz. I think I was in at least one other camp too, but I'm not sure which. I've had my partner run some blind tests on me and such and from those, we have been thinking either Sachsenhausen or Mauthausen. Possibly Buchenwald later on. The one that I remember really clearly is Auschwitz, though.

tanker likes this.
  20. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

Thanks. There are many stories of war, those who survive each have a story to tell.

tanker likes this.