Is there a chance...

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by elleone, Jun 21, 2003.

1. elleone

elleone New Member

Has anyone ever heard of one willing a passed relative to come back to the family. My Gramma has been gone since 9/00 and there have been no births in the family since then. I am probably the only one left to have a child and am not ready yet (I am still single) but the thought of Gramma coming back to us through a future child (of mine, maybe) makes me feel happy. This is all new to me and I haven't read Carol's books yet but I am eating up all of this information on this website!!

L

2. ianp

ianp Senior Registered

Elleone

Its an interesting question. Personally I've not heard of this although others might have.

If, through action or fairly astronomically large chance' your Grandmother's soul was reincarnated into your child though what you would have is a child with past life experience of your family. This may never be expressed even through regression.

I guess for me, the idea that my grandparents souls survive and may be experiencing reincarnation elsewhere means that they aren't truly gone but are simply somewhere else. For me thats enough.

We have kids to make the next generation not to replace the previous ones, plus which the idea that my children (I have twins who are four year old) might have access to memories of how spectacularly awful I was as a child would not necessarily be a comfort

Cheers

Ian

3. Galadriel

Galadriel Senior Registered

Carol's second book Return From Heaven deals specifically with same family reincarnation. In general I would say that if your beliefs run contrary to same family reincarnation, you aren't likely to have it happen to you, but if they run strongly in that vein you are.

Personally I believe that my youngest child is likely my great-grandmother returned based on a dream my husband and I had before we were married, a strong feeling, and a turn of phrase she used when she was only 2 that made my mom look twice at her and then tell me she hadn't heard that since her grandmother had died. I don't believe that either of my other two kids are any relatives that I am aware of though.

(Incidentally, the hard cover of this book is on a fairly good discount at the moment because the paperback just came out.)