• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

It looks like it's been a very very absurdly famous life

Hi there,
I am new to this Forum. It is not the first reicarnation forum I have visited in these 16 years since I have come first with a supposed 'past life recognition'. And, as people agree in some of the threads I have been reading here, it is very very unconfortable to talk about those 'famous lives' which bios and studies are inside beautifully bound books on bookshelves of academicists and scholars. For me it was like that for a time, yes, but now I am older and I take no great account of it. As some of you said -- and very well said --, people who remember these prior experiences can learn from them.

I was identified, actually. I mean -- someone seen my picture (with my mom and sister and aunt -- family pic), and asked me what did I know about a particular historical figure. Up till now, ok -- anyone can say whatever one wants provided there is a special interest in saying it. The person who asked me that didn't seem (nor seems now --- we are e-friends since then) to have any special interest but to 'find' this person (a very very good partner and personal friend of this other very very very absurdly bloody worldwide-ish famous character who this e-friend of mine claims to have been in one past life). Also, I was the one to sort of recognize that face before I actually emailed the picture to this friend (we were exchanging pics by that time, because it was our 4th e-mail since we have met on a forum about that very very very absurdly bloody worldwide-ish famous character....). When the paper photograph came to my hands at my aunt's house (it belongs to my aunt's albums) it was the first time I had seen it, and when I looked at it I thought to myself: "OMG, I am looking like those Before Christ people in this pic! Wow, I am looking like A.... No, not like him, I look like H, because sources say he was taller than A": in this picture I am actually surpassing my own sister in stature, that's why I thought that about heights. SO that was how I first 'recognized' that past life face.

By the way, when I got my friend's pic, I didnt recognize her. But the little stories she'd tell me about our lives together back then, those did dangerously grab at my guts and embarrass me to such an extent -- like hiting the head of the nail on my very own hidden stuff -- the stuff that plays in the realms of the mind alone. I actually never ever told her about my deep understanding (you know, I didn't want to encourage her): she is an Hindu, and therefore is used to the reincarnation subject, I guess.

So, if you cared to read my story, I would like to have some experienced thoughts on the subject of recognitions by ourselves and by someone else on looking at the same face. Would that be a 'proof positive'? (not that it matters any longer, but then...).

Last edited:
Noo, I don't have memories. But I am not indifferent, you know. I have always liked to read about him -- not obssessed, though. And those times and things have always been with me in one way or the other. That is the reason why I was so shocked. But God alone knows how I kept the friendship after she told me everything... I think that is because we get along well in our talkings, which include everything and anything under - and above - the Sun, and not exclusively about those times.

What striked me most, you know, was the coincidence that both of us had the same impression looking at that photograph. That was embarrassing.
Anyway, I remember she said that, throughout her life, many similar-looking faces kept popping - you know, in media and the like. Till that one face clicked. And it clicked here, too :D

Ok, thanks for your reply! And.... I see you speak a Latin-bound language :)

Hey, I went through a similar thing with a friend of mine. We share a past life which made us semi-absurdly bloody local-ish famous characters. But back when we didn't know about this (and when I didn't even believe in reincarnation), I and a few of our other friends were getting into playing this video game. It was always our group's "thing" to assign character nicknames when we started a new game or TV show, as it would give another dimension to our interactions or something. Anyways, I just pick this weird side character which does not at all fit the types of characters I was usually given, and pick this super random minor character for this friend when asked (since they hadn't played it yet). Turns out almost everything in this game was based off of historical/mythological material. So we both individually decide to research the basis of these characters (which is a very loose interpretation mind you). They immediately connected spiritually with the material and I mysteriously knew how the end of this person's life went (even though I had never heard of them or the events they took part in, and nothing happened in the game like that either for that matter). It sort of became an inside joke that if reincarnation existed we had to be these people. Several years, regression sessions, emotional reactions to research, and vague series of questions posed to a spirit medium later, we now know this to be more than a joke.

I would say if you think you recognized yourself, you probably do. I sometimes see completely different facial features when I look in the mirror ("finally, that's how I'm supposed to look anyways"). I also still have some of the same odd physical features there have been documented about me from that lifetime. You have the recognition in the picture and the identification by this friend. Extreme interest in a subject is definitely a piece of evidence, too. I would try some regressions and see what comes up. It can be kind of hard to convince yourself sometimes, but in my case, I've gathered enough proof that it can't really be denied any more.

Hi Spirit Sword, now that's an experience! It is so amazing how, for some people, movies, books, videogames... can bring forth stuff that are not available conciously. I am more visually estimulated, like you. I get things from movies. But now that I sort of understand, I dont care much. But, before (up until my 30's), I was a little obsessed by some sorts of characters, and their temperaments (I was always drown to the impish, mischievous, 'highway bandit' characters haha!). God alone knows the whys and hows of these things.

As for regressions, uh, I freak at the thought of doing that. I had one experience -- do-it-yrself experience --, and I had quit. It told me not to do that ('it is not your path')

Funny, I have the same impressions sometimes when I look at mirror! Specially when it is darkish, then my female features tend to blur a little, and I do get the rough traces of what I looked like then. But the photograph really was a shock. You know, I kicked a lot at this story, and my friend and I used to often engage in unbelievable e-fights -- I'd be the one to start the argument, and she'd be the one to finish it :D

Last edited:
Back