• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

It's Time

hydrolad

Senior Moderator
Super Moderator
If this is not the right spot for this, then some moderator please move it and drop me a PM note, thank you,

I've wondered for a long time if people in general, know when they are going to die, I mean not down to the exact millisecond, but close enough to tell.

Animals know when the end is near, they just wander off into the woods and are never seen alive again, I wonder if humans are the same way.

In my nearly 40 years in medical fields, I have had a few people talk about knowing "It is Time", but most don't talk about it, it seems they just remain silent and go quietly into the night.

Any tales or thoughts on this???

I think many people do know when they're going to die, or at least have an idea.

This reminds me of watching a WWE show last year when a former wrestler called Ultimate Warrior gave a speech to the crowd. The next day after this happened, he passed away. Many people who've seen the clip of his speech think he knew he was going to die because of the way he worded the speech, saying stuff like spiritually we are immortal and stuff like that.

I also remember reading that the actor John Candy felt something bad was going to happen to him just before he passed.

Back