Jasmine And Her 'Camel'

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Angelcat, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

All I can say is that every bit sounds very convincing. :thumbsup: I hope you'll continue to keep us updated!

Karoliina

2. Angelcat

Angelcat Senior Registered

Hi Folks, 'Susan' gave me this picture yesterday. Jasmine drew it last week on an envelope that an item of post had arrived in. When she had finished it she threw it in the waste bin and went off to play in the playroom, but 'Susan' retreaved it knowing I would be interested in seeing it. I had thought Jasmine was beginning to leave her memories of WW1 behind her, but this drawing suggests she still has memories coming to the surface. I had to smile at what she wrote beside the picture! hug3.gif to everyoneAngelcat :)

Jasminepix7-1.jpg

/monthly_2009_12/Jasminepix7-1.jpg.1578765f65b2b252c8929af8f5494ffc.jpg

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks again for sharing Angelcat :thumbsup:

Jasmine continues to amaze me! Make sure you keep that drawing in a safe place :)

4. Angelcat

Angelcat Senior Registered

Hi Chris,Today, 'Susan' told me that on Monday evening while reading Jasmine a storybook all about naming a new baby, Jasmine commented that she liked her ('Susan's) first name but then added, "....but your real name is Karistoona." Then she whispered in 'Susan's ear "...and I'm not telling a porkie!" 'Susan' said the way Jasmine said this made her laugh. It is possible that Jasmine has heard something like this name somewhere or has made it up, but it might be a name she remembers from a pist life. I have Googled the name with both a K and a C, but zilch. Anybody out there heard of it? You're right, Chris, she is amazing.Angelcat :)P.S. I've re-scanned and enlarged Jasmine's recent picture, so that it is a bit clearer and attached it here:

newscanJaspix2.jpg

/monthly_2009_12/newscanJaspix2.jpg.c4d706572e84a065915ac74823178b1a.jpg

5. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello Angelcat and thanks for coming back to this thread. :)

I was wondering if the name could've been "something to that direction", like Cristiona, or do you know if the pronounciation was very clear?

Could it be even first and last names together, like for example Carrie Stuna?

Maybe we'll never know, but at least it was an interesting example of those "little things" children say. :thumbsup:

Karoliina

6. Maxine

Maxine New Member

Hi Angelcat,

Thank you for bringing us up to date on Jasmine's latest.

Her 'bad triplane' is remarkably well drawn. What I found interesting about it is that the German cross insignia on it have straight sides.

This in accurate. I have just looked it up and it says the order for the Germans to change from the Maltese shaped cross insignia to the straight sided cross on March 17 1918. Not all older aeroplanes got changed, but new ones got the straight crosses.

If she was getting that out of a book, or from a model she had seen, or for that matter a film, she would have been MUCH more likely to have drawn the Maltese style cross, that the Germans used for most of the war, than the straight edged one she drew.

Link with photos of both types of crosses:

http://www.wwi-models.org/Images/Schultz/DrI/index.html

Hope you and Jasmine and her family have a good Christmas.

7. Lady of Shalott

Lady of Shalott New Member

What an amazing story! I'm going to continue to follow this with avid interest. :)