• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Last incarnation...?

serenadingsilence

Hi there,
if anyone can help?

I've always believed in reincarnation since I was a kid - more as so as I can remember past lives.
I could recall them with clarity when I was a child (below 7 years) and I got interested in the past when I started into meditative practices, and eventually past life regression which revelaed a lot about this incarnations/reasons behind the unfulfilled karma.
I've seen myself in countless forms, over countless eras.
But, one thing always stood out. I was almost always a female - and each and every time I died young.
As in every life lasted till late teens/mind 20s. There was no memory/recalling of any life in which I was older.
More interestingly, I almost died several times when I was a kid(freak accidents) - and came very close when I was seventeen due to a terrible fever which lasted for days. (2011).
After the fever I had a strange dream - in which I saw things which confirmed my belief in what happens after death for souls which came for a certain duty. I won't go into that as its very complicated.
The thing is; I was told that my journey was supposed to end at seventeen - but I chose to delay it - that this was my final incarnation.
And all I remember was - '7 years'. I know what I saw in that vision/realm and it was nothing I could have experienced here.
The thing is, the seven years are up shortly.
I wonder if it will shortly be my time.
Just to say - I bear no negative ideas or anything about this. Life/death/rebirth is part and parcel of our evolution till we successfully graduate. I have no strong feelings on this issue, just a curiosity.

Hi Serenading,

You have asked for help, but I am not sure from your post what kind of help you are seeking. However, I will comment on the "7 years" remark. As an old soul, you will probably recognize the symbolic nature of numbers, especially in visionary or mystic experiences. Seven is the number of perfection and completeness, being a compound of 4, representative of the physical, and 3, representative of the spiritual. Hence, the message may represent a number of years required for perfecting and completing both the physical and spiritual aspects of your current life rather than 7 calendar years. When this might take place or how long it might require I have no idea. However, I am curious as to whether you have a sense of a particular mission you are to accomplish in this life, and what it might be. That may give you some guidance in the matter.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I'm looking forward to further word from you on this matter. Your post is interesting to me.

Hi Serenading,

You have asked for help, but I am not sure from your post what kind of help you are seeking. However, I will comment on the "7 years" remark. As an old soul, you will probably recognize the symbolic nature of numbers, especially in visionary or mystic experiences. Seven is the number of perfection and completeness, being a compound of 4, representative of the physical, and 3, representative of the spiritual. Hence, the message may represent a number of years required for perfecting and completing both the physical and spiritual aspects of your current life rather than 7 calendar years. When this might take place or how long it might require I have no idea. However, I am curious as to whether you have a sense of a particular mission you are to accomplish in this life, and what it might be. That may give you some guidance in the matter.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I'm looking forward to further word from you on this matter. Your post is interesting to me.

I'm seeking answers, as its difficult to forget that particular vision. I guess it marked a sort of awakening - life was just - more after that. I like your analysis of the '7 years' - and I hope its true.
One thing in my dream I saw - it was some form of 'earth' but what I refer to as 'super earth'. Everything emanated light. One could walk, could run, and no one would get tired. And everyone felt connected to each and everyone - like we could feel the intense 'peace'.
In a way, happiness here is transient, but there - the peace was happiness. And it was eternal.
There were mountains, valleys - like the Himalayas, and weirdly enough, cornfields too! Many souls were there - some sort of spiritual journey. What is remember the clearest was the energy; and that most souls (I never could see their forms - but only light) chose to leave - leave as their mission was accomplished.
I have no idea how I knew this - but I did. It's probably the most crystal clear thing I can remember.
Many left, and I was given a choice. That's when the '7 years' came up. When I woke up - it was like I fell back into my body; and everything was crystal clear.
I would return to that place in seven years...and finally leave.
Plus, all my life, I've been comfortable with the thought of life and death, and maybe the memories of past lives were returning for this reason. I even recalled the main reason for this very life in my teens.
I'm hoping you may be right about the seven years...and looking forward to seeing if there are any other things I have to accomplish.

Thank you for reading and replying!

My mother has experienced similar visions and places. I think sometimes people think reincarnation is all negative, trauma, abuse, not enjoying life. Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing and posting your experience. I hope you continue to share your journey. My only thought was perhaps - you may become more enlightened here on earth in 7 years and leaving didn't mean going away - but helping others in the knowing life on earth is not a permanent situation (event - happening) Just a thought. I like S&S's analogy too.

My mother has experienced similar visions and places. I think sometimes people think reincarnation is all negative, trauma, abuse, not enjoying life. Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing and posting your experience. I hope you continue to share your journey. My only thought was perhaps - you may become more enlightened here on earth in 7 years and leaving didn't mean going away - but helping others in the knowing life on earth is not a permanent situation (event - happening) Just a thought. I like S&S's analogy too.

And thanks for the welcome :D
Past lives are truly fascinating, I think once one is ready to remember and accept them. I think that's why we mostly begin without the memories/or forget as we grow older.
I hope so. The past few years have been so very difficult, so perhaps that was some sort of time frame...
I shall hope for the best outcome too!

I think we choose to return to earth for our spiritual development, I think we can rest in between lives and kick back and heal or go on to different things that are not part of the earth cycle of reincarnating, I am pretty sure there is plenty to do in spirit and not all of it is about physical reincarnations. You sound pretty peaceful about it.

I'm seeking answers, as its difficult to forget that particular vision. I guess it marked a sort of awakening - life was just - more after that. I like your analysis of the '7 years' - and I hope its true.
One thing in my dream I saw - it was some form of 'earth' but what I refer to as 'super earth'. Everything emanated light. One could walk, could run, and no one would get tired. And everyone felt connected to each and everyone - like we could feel the intense 'peace'.
In a way, happiness here is transient, but there - the peace was happiness. And it was eternal.
There were mountains, valleys - like the Himalayas, and weirdly enough, cornfields too! Many souls were there - some sort of spiritual journey. What is remember the clearest was the energy; and that most souls (I never could see their forms - but only light) chose to leave - leave as their mission was accomplished.
I have no idea how I knew this - but I did. It's probably the most crystal clear thing I can remember.
Many left, and I was given a choice. That's when the '7 years' came up. When I woke up - it was like I fell back into my body; and everything was crystal clear.
I would return to that place in seven years...and finally leave.
Plus, all my life, I've been comfortable with the thought of life and death, and maybe the memories of past lives were returning for this reason. I even recalled the main reason for this very life in my teens.
I'm hoping you may be right about the seven years...and looking forward to seeing if there are any other things I have to accomplish.

I know of that world and that is what this one will be in another age, a lot of people are waiting for that period of time as the one we are living in is so horrendous.

So dear friends, this is my first post I was reading and I think you're quite near the truth here, everyone gets reincarnated for a specific number of times without being confined by time (ex. you may get reincarnated in the PAST) as the Spirit world is not limited by Time and Space, furthermore the reincarnation is meant for you by YOU as the soul hasn't acquired full rest after death and it comes back until it realises ITSELF and the Ultimate Reality so it goes to a place of Bliss enjoined by all others who have found the truth. Read the books of Joseph Anton Schneiderfranken it really helps you understand better...

Back