Life between Lives

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by nahmahstay, Feb 22, 2006.

1. nahmahstay

nahmahstay New Member

Has anyone had a life between life regression. I read the book Journey of Souls by Michael Newton. There is a regressionist here in Reno Betty Hicks. I am going to get one in a couple of weeks. Welcome all comments or insights.

Namaste Mark

2. Klarry

Klarry Senior Registered

I haven't had one yet, but I may be having one soon. A lady I know is soon to work with Michael Newton to learn the techniques and so I'd love to arrange a life between life regression.

His books absolutely blew me away when I read them. It's astounding stuff!

3. DIDI

DIDI Diana

Yeah i readed Michael newton`s 2 books,and i find them absolutely interesting,i buy the regression book too,but its mainly like written for hypnotherapists,no matter i understand it good!:thumbsup:
    What do you think about his ideas??Share with us more!:)

4. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi,

Anyone care to share exactly what a Life between Life regression is --according to Newton? : angel

5. Aquaria

Aquaria Senior Registered

http://spiritualregression.org/trance.html

It sounds like a really awesome experience! Profound, extraordinary. (expensive too!) I would love to have it done sometime. I dont know if I could deal with such an intense experience, but I'd sure be willing to try.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  6. pmahs

pmahs New Member

Life Between Lives Regressions

Hi everyone: I've posted on another thread, but I'm new to this forum and so glad to have someone to discuss the things that are nearest and dearest to my heart.
    I'm a certified hypnotherapist and have had LBL training. I no longer practice since I live deep in the country in the middle of the Bible belt, and even mention of the words The Universe brings wrath here. Swimming in a sea of closed minds.
    However, to answer a question posed here, an LBL session is nothing to fear. It is extremely peaceful and loving. It involves going back into a past life, then going through the death process of that life, onto the other side. Different people have different experiences, but all are similar. You are met at some point by loved ones, as well as your guide.
    We go through a gateway, which maybe is where the idea of the Pearly Gates comes from. It's been some time since I've done one, so my memory has faded somewhat. I had one myself, and one thing I remember is going before a council. Mine was a group of six, but I understand it varies. I was aware of someone standing to my side, I guess it was my guide. They asked me questions (but not scary). The main thing I remember is they said, "See you next time." and I left.
    The one thing that comes from all of it is the feeling that you are extremely protected and loved.
    Thanks for listening.

7. Denomar

Denomar Senior Registered

I think it might depend roughly what you see depending on who you are, but I remember dying last time and being in this dark cinema, that had no seats, but on the screen we (there were several hundred other people there) had just seen our entire life on screen. A door opened to the bottom right of the screen and it was flames and on the otherside is a wasteland. I waited a while for people to go through, so I could go through with some friends. I think maybe the flames were sortof a test or some way of rooting out the people who weren't supposed to be going to whatever's next or something, because several people walked into the flames and burnt alive. I stepped through and made it to the wasteland with my friends. A lot of dead plants and low, light-grey clouds. Lots of thunder and lightning and there were canyons. When you looked over the edge of the canyon, you could see the Earth in space, which was rather cool.
    Then, I looked around. People all around me were flying upwards, through the cloud, and I realised that's where I had to go. I began to fly upwards, but I was nervous and afraid and drifted back down to think about it. One of my friends, sensing how scared I was, took my hand and said "We'll fly together". So, we do so. Above the depressing grey clouds is what I guess is heaven, or something like it.
    The skies are perfect blue, no clouds. The tree and grass aren't like what you get here. They're perfect and you can walk barefooted and you don't get muddy feet... There's no weeds. There's no pain of any sorts... It's a place of positive thought and reunion. I meet up with all my family and friends from life and it's so... perfect. :) It makes me happy to think of it. There's such an energy there that I don't quite know how to describe, but it's so positive, there's nothing more peaceful and happy.

Sorry if it's long...

8. Amy

Amy Senior Registered

I know what you mean about living in the Bible Belt. There are many closed minds here. I have read Michael Newton's first book and I was awed and inspired by it. I have never had this type of experience but I would like to. I think it would be wonderful.

9. pmahs

pmahs New Member

Newton

Thanks Amy: It's difficult to try to take this path when everyone thinks you're a lunatic, including your husband.

Newton's books are amazing, and his course is even more amazing. The best part about it was hearing the stories of everyone's experience after the regressions. I've been so blessed to be a part of these learning experiences and I have an insatiable appetite for more.

10. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

Our existence between lives really intrigues me. I've read here that our souls take classes, and even have evaluation meetings with supervisor souls. I like to think I’d be allowed to play the perfect pinball game, since that's a passion of mine.

So what do you think? Is our between lives time based on what we need to learn, or maybe what we need to unlearn? And since time between lives varies form one soul to another, how do our souls fill all that free time? Interesting topic, I think.

John

11. Maya

Maya New Member

Pmahs..there is hope, even with a husband who questions your sanity. My husband was forever changed by an experience I had with John Edward..until then, he was quite sure I was "crazy as a junebug", a phrase he used to describe my beliefs in spirit and past lives. I believe the experience was as much for his enlightenment as it was an affirmation of my own beliefs. The experience forever changed his attitude about what happens after death and into the next life..he actually believes now there is a next life and there are people who are gifted with the ability to bring us knowledge concerning spirit. What a transformation this has been to a previously closed and deadbolted mindset!

12. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

pmahs, I'd be interested in knowing if a Between Life Regression differs much from a PL regression. The idea that we can fully access the activity, thoughts, and feelings, and more, of our soul outside our physical bodies is fascinating. You might enjoy this similiar thread: http://www.childpastlives.org/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=10612

John

13. tltfaas

tltfaas New Member

I Remember Between Lives

Hi All,

This conversation is right up my alley. I read Dr. Newton's books with great interest. From childhood I could remember living in "heaven" in between lives and during my past life regression experience I got to see my life review that I had after my life in Scotland. It took place in the castle where I grew up and I was standing in the great hall facing the front door but instead of a door I saw a computer screen. Larger than life. I had just left this life as Isobel and she (I) seemed unphased that her life review would be presented on technology that wouldn't be invented for centuries on Earth!

Anyway, I have struggled with severe depression my entire life because I can remember living in "heaven". Heaven, as I understand it, is my permanent home. Earth is a temporary school I attend from time to time.

My memories of heaven are very similar to Sylvia Browne's. In fact, in her books she mentions several buildings I remember well. The colors, sounds and warmth are vivid and cannot be adequately explained. You are constantly connected to the source of love (some call this God) and there is no negativity, no pain and no judgment.

I have been homesick my entire life and I look forward to returning home.

Bonnie

14. tiltjlp

tiltjlp A Recycled Soul

tltfaas, I've just read Carol Bowman's Between Life account, and it fascinated me. To be able to remember your Life Review must be inspiring, but possibly a bit worrisome. I would have thought a first-hand knowledge of heaven, reincarnation, and Life Between Life would be anything but depressing. I wish you well.

I have my doubts about psychics in general, but I try to keep an open mind as I explore all ideas. I do have two of Sylvia Browne's books in my ever-growing To-Read pile. When I eventually do read them I'll judge them against books such as Carol's and Roger Woogler.

John

15. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Carol's has an excerpt on Life Between Life which can be seen HERE

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  16. topper

topper New Member

My son's between-life

Hi, I haven't had a past life regression but my husband and I have had After Death Communications with our dear son, who died young last year. He told my husband what he was doing between lives.

This ADC was in the form of a dream. The difference between a regular old dream and an ADC, we've noticed, is that in the ADC you feel this enormous, overwhelming sense of love like nothing you've experienced in this life and I loved our son with all my heart and soul but this is different.

Here's what Patrick told my husband about his life now, this was a few months ago, about nine months after he died. My husband asked him how he was and what he was doing. Patrick said, "They've got me helping people die. As a matter of fact I just got back from London helping an old woman die." He said that the woman was emabarrased that her bathroom needed cleaning and she didn't want to die because she wanted to clean it first. But she was too sick to clean it so my son had to convince her that cleaning her bathroom was trivial and death was important.

There was more to the dream but that's the relevant part.

17. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Great story Topper.

Not long after my father died I was very grief stricken and longing to see him. I had a very vivid dream that I was on a river-boat, leaning on the railing, looking down at the passing water. My father appeared at my side, looking very young, well, fit, snappily dressed in a linen suit with a boater hat and twirling a cane (very uncharacteristic of him in real life where he dressed very conservatively).

He said he had come to talk to me as I kept calling him and he had an hour to spend, so what did I want to talk about? We spent a very happy hour just chatting about 'stuff', catching up on the 'goss'. He told me he was very happy, having a lovely 'holiday' in the next world, many of his questions had been answered (he was very interested in physics and higher mathematics for instance and now he understood everything perfectly). After an hour or so he gradually faded away, but I felt much happier after that experience.

I have always understood that the soul is immortal but somehow it was very comforting to know that he was continuing on and was happy, doing what he was enjoying.

I have remembered what life is like between lives and it is very similar to the above stories - a feeling of intense love, warmth, peace and acceptance and a very beautiful light-filled world without trouble or pain.

However, this life too is full of excitement and adventure (along with their companions, hardship and suffering) that is not present in that wonderful, timeless world. Although the reality in that world is 'perfect' this reality is somehow more 'real' - more full of passion and emotion and direct experience. It's different, but it's all good, as they say - particularly if you remember that it is temporary.

18. topper

topper New Member

I like your story too, Tanguerra. Sounds as if you father is having a wonderful time. My son seems to like what he's doing as well. His goal in this life was to help people.

I love your description of between lives. It sounds great to me. I'll give up all the passion etc. of this life for a nice quiet, dull time. I've had enough excitement.

It's a comfort to hear from our son as well but it is in no way the same as having him here. He's our only child. The only hope is that we'll meet him again, maybe next time, but preferably in that wonderful place you described.

19. Klarry

Klarry Senior Registered

Tanguerra, I loved the dream/meeting you had with your father. I had a similar experience with my grandparents and it's such special feeling that you can distinguish very easily from an ordinary dream. I'm so glad that you managed to spend some time with your father in such a positive way after he passed.

Since I last wrote on this thread, I did have a LBL session in July with the lady who trained under Michael Newton, but contrary to how I thought I'd feel (I thought I'd be telling everyone left, right and centre!) I clammed up completely and the experience felt so deeply personal that I've barely shared it with anybody. I've had a busy few months but I aim to re-visit the whole experience and maybe when I've processed it myself, I'll open up and explain what happened.

It's an amazing experience though, I will say that.

20. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Topper. I can only try to imagine how difficult it is to lose a child so young, particularly your only child. My heart goes out to you. I am glad you can take comfort in knowing that he is well and happy and doing what he enjoys in the 'other world', even though you can't have as much contact as you would like to have with him and of course you miss him very much. You will meet him again one day. Life is like that!

The only comfort I can offer other than that is to assure you that grief has a way of softening as years go by. Although it never goes away completely, the pain will gradually become less sharp with the magical healing power of time. After my father died (about 10 years ago) I was confident I would never laugh or smile again and for about 2 years I hardly did, but gradually life takes on its own rythm and rhyme again. Your son surely wants you to be happy and I am sure you will be again one day.

Klarry, would be very intested in your story about your grandparents and also the one of your LBL experience, once you are ready to share it.