• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Missing My Past Life

GalaxyDreamer90

I have very vague memories of being a young woman in a forest in a past life. It seems a small part of me still misses my past life I guess because I remember feeling calm and happy there in the forest. What can I do to not want to feel so sad about this.

Hi, GalaxyDreamer90 !

I think it is perfectly normal to long back like you do. Maybe the forest is something that you simply like too; that you have liked not just in that pl but others as well. For instance in my own life I love the beach and the sea ( and am angry that I am easily sea sick ). When I have had flashes of memories from 2 possible past lives I am a female who is drawn to the beach and sand, and lakes... I too feel "At home" when I am there.

I don't know where you live but maybe you could arrange it so that you can visit or live near a forest ? What brings one peace of mind in the past can very well do it these days too, it is just apart of who we are.

Maybe some of your longing is because of the people you loved in that life and now miss. They are most likely not there anymore, but with you, at least some of them, reborn. Maybe that helps ?

I too feel at lost sometimes in this age, and can long back to a lot of things. I sometime get real nostalgic but then am released from it or have it in the distant.

Please, do take care :)

/Jaimie

Thanks for your reply. Now that I got a job and am saving my money, I could move to a small town near the forest. The only problem I have with small towns is that everyone knows everybody and everyone is the same while in the big city there is more diversity. Still might help to eventually move into a cottage in the woods.

Hi, yes, maybe your longing for the woods is that you are meant to do this move, and other things in your life will follow?

Li la

Back