Mod status / permissions

Discussion in 'Forum Moderators' started by Totoro, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi all!

I wanted to apologize again for my absence; we picked up a foster girl (a "daughter" of mine from two lives ago) who caused a bit of chaos and then my wife went into full crisis mode, after her mom died a few years previous and we separated. She's slowly on the path to recovery currently and I'm quite happy for her.

I went into duck and cover mode, as the last three years have been a nightmare of anxiety and depression. However, I've slingshot through that and finished up a year of gradschool and I'm on track to become a science teacher, something I've always wanted to do. I want a job I'm passionate about..!

Anyway, all of that has been put to rest and Deb had recently asked me if I'd like to step down as a moderator. I would like to remain one, if possible and if you'll have me :) If not, I'm happy to be here anyway as this topic and forum is near and dear to my heart.

And thanks again for everything! I think all of you and this place have helped me more than I can express in words.

Aelfgyva, Kenz1010, glia21 and 3 others like this.
  2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome back Totoro, i’m glad to hear things are going well for you. Good luck with your further education.

3. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

YEAHHHHH So glad you're back. Sometimes duck and cover = self care and we all have to do that from time to time. May 2019 bring you happiness and JOY!