My life as a monk...

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Jadeswan, Jul 3, 2010.

1. TLD

TLD New Member

Jadeswan, I find your experiences to be very powerful, not only because they are so rich, but you seem to be getting so much from them! Inspiational!

Considering how many people went through religous lives (convents, monostaries, etc.) Its not surprising for me that there are many here who remember PLs in that environment. Especially considering that a life lived in prayer is a life of seeking which we are all essentially doing:)

I don't know if I have one, but have always been compelled by people who follow a spiritual path, and spent a year or so thinking a convent was a good idea:) but I think the point is to be of this world so that we can learn and grow.

When I went to Carcasone it was very familiar to me, perhaps I lived there during the persecutions of the Cathars?

2. Jadeswan

Jadeswan New Member

Kmatjhwy, yes, thank you, that answers my questions. Your life does sound very much influenced by your Native American and monk backgrounds. I think it can be very satisfying to bring forward elements from our past lives. Sometimes certain aspects of a life just resonate with who we arE.

TLD, I hope you can find out more about your attraction to Carcasone. It sounds like it might have been an interesting life. I am getting a lot out of my memories and I really appreciate the chance to share on here. I'm really grateful to all of you who have been so responsive and supportive. You have given this journey into my past more depth and clarity.