• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

past life kid question

Jaimie

Hi, my kid has by herself talked to me about what I presume is a past life, happened during visit to a museum and she began to react on the furniture's, inventions, phones, toys from a different era and began telling her own stories about it all.

Always before when she has given me bits and pieces I could never tell ( she would tell stuff on her own as if something comes over her and tells it in a matter of a fact way ) I would go stiff and say "alright" or "OK" and that was it.

She is still talking about it, now and then. She is mad she could not touch everything in there, some of those things had ropes and glass in between to protect the things.

Is there a recommendation ? Any good sentence to say ? ( I think we are both getting tired of all the alright s and OK's ;) ... )

/Jaimie

Last edited:
With all the resources (ending up in books and so on) when children are telling of their past lives I find it remarkable that there is no clear instructions on how to best receive and interact with a child who expresses past life memories, may it be of traumatic nature or other. If there is any such, and I have missed it, please share :)

please anyone any good advice if your kid thinks she knows by herself who you were in this past life and asks you question about it? she asks as if she is this man she was in that life and it is a grown up question and questions. she was not happy with my answer either, well it was not much of an answer, really when I come to think of it. It was more me gabbing on that we have always loved each other, we loved each other then and we love each other now. What else was I suppose to say ? she looked at me and said she chose me, that I was one of 5 moms ( I wonder if that can hold any truth in it though, I thought one decides who is gonna be your mom and you plan this together, not that you have 5 moms to choice from, but who am I to say, I don't have any memories of this kind ever. I just did what Ken advice me to when that came out so it was a mimic kind of OK, no judgement or question asked. ). Anyways she said why she chose to be my kid was because then I would never leave her because she knows how much I love kids !! What a thing to say. Like she holds a grudge against me. Then it goes away. (beside from this we have a wonderful relationship, no problems, we laugh a lot, she is terribly cute).

Years back, when she was so young, when she had her memories she would say I was a pretty woman in a pretty dress and that we use to hold hands and she use to look like and she pointed at a man passing by.

Little things make a little better sense nowadays. Like when she was little and she would hit with her hands other children her own age and bigger (!), and even her own dad (and he was like what the... !) and in the next second she came to me and she lowered her hands, just looked at me and gave me long, strong hug.

Could be perhaps that she has always remembered this and knowingly that a gentleman, a real man does not hit a woman no matter how mad he gets with her ( lucky me ;) ) ?

/Jaimie

Last edited:
please anyone any good advice if your kid thinks she knows by herself who you were in this past life and asks you question about it? she asks as if she is this man she was in that life and it is a grown up question and questions. she was not happy with my answer either, well it was not much of an answer, really when I come to think of it. It was more me gabbing on that we have always loved each other, we loved each other then and we love each other now. What else was I suppose to say ? she looked at me and said she chose me, that I was one of 5 moms ( I wonder if that can hold any truth in it though, I thought one decides who is gonna be your mom and you plan this together, not that you have 5 moms to choice from, but who am I to say, I don't have any memories of this kind ever. I just did what Ken advice me to when that came out so it was a mimic kind of OK, no judgement or question asked. ). Anyways she said why she chose to be my kid was because then I would never leave her because she knows how much I love kids !! What a thing to say. Like she holds a grudge against me. Then it goes away. (beside from this we have a wonderful relationship, no problems, we laugh a lot, she is terribly cute).

Years back, when she was so young, when she had her memories she would say I was a pretty woman in a pretty dress and that we use to hold hands and she use to look like and she pointed at a man passing by.

Little things make a little better sense nowadays. Like when she was little and she would hit with her hands other children her own age and bigger (!), and even her own dad (and he was like what the... !) and in the next second she came to me and she lowered her hands, just looked at me and gave me long, strong hug.

Could be perhaps that she has always remembered this and knowingly that a gentleman, a real man does not hit a woman no matter how mad he gets with her ( lucky me ;) ) ?

/Jaimie
Hi Jaimie!

I think you done good expressing that you loved her then and love her now. Do you know who she could have been? She is confident that you won't leave (do you know how you left? Was it a break up? Did you leave by dying?) her this time, so with that said I hope she does not have any abandon issue? Does she express any trauma of any kind or is she fine with it, you think?

I think someone has written on the forum that they could chose both their looks, their parents, what countries etc. That they had several options, not just one before coming here. If your daughter says you were one of five moms then it is highly possible she remembers the same as who ever it now was (if I am not mistaken) who wrote about it.

Best Wishes

Li La

Hi Jaimie!

I think you done good expressing that you loved her then and love her now. Do you know who she could have been? She is confident that you won't leave (do you know how you left? Was it a break up? Did you leave by dying?) her this time, so with that said I hope she does not have any abandon issue? Does she express any trauma of any kind or is she fine with it, you think?

I think someone has written on the forum that they could chose both their looks, their parents, what countries etc. That they had several options, not just one before coming here. If your daughter says you were one of five moms then it is highly possible she remembers the same as who ever it now was (if I am not mistaken) who wrote about it.

Best Wishes

Li La
Hello Li-La and thank you :)
By what she has said I have too little to go by. I then try to think which soulmate she reminds me of and I can see she has some things in common with someone else, but then again I don't wish to jump to conclusion, which was actually what I automatically did at first, to then retreat and tried to think of it in a more evidence-based way. She has never said any names or any country or city or anything like that. No, I don't know how I left. She said it with anger and her eyes hurting when it came over her, like how could you do that to me - type of thing. I have not noticed that she would have an abandon issue. The only trauma I have heard her describe was with the nightmare she use to have that she was drowning.

I don't even know if she is remembering one past life or perhaps 2, 3 by the comments she has made over the years.

I don't what to think or what to say if she says anything else to me where she demand an answer. I wish to ask her questions but afraid I might do that wrong or that I might manipulate her or put pressure on her.

So it is possible that her remembering choosing me from 5 moms could be true ? Wow.

Thanks again, Li-La.
/Jaimie :)

P.S Update. I had to ask her again about the 5 moms...now she said she was just kidding me, that they weren't that many. She just said it, she said, because she wanted me to feel as if I had been one of best five, the more the better...Gosh...I apologize...

Last edited:
Back