• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Past life researcher to follow my case

Thelife

Hi,
I am looking for a past life researcher who would like to follow my case. I am in Georgia, USA. I have not had the past life regression yet as the person I found in GA, she is not taking any clients currently.
I want to video record my session. I also would like to see if I can provide proof or validate what I see in my past life if I happen to recall my past life.
Also any suggestions on video recording and audio recording of the sessions? Which equipment you used?
Any advice would be great help.

Hi,
I am looking for a past life researcher who would like to follow my case. I am in Georgia, USA. I have not had the past life regression yet as the person I found in GA, she is not taking any clients currently.
I want to video record my session. I also would like to see if I can provide proof or validate what I see in my past life if I happen to recall my past life.
Also any suggestions on video recording and audio recording of the sessions? Which equipment you used?
Any advice would be great help.
You can do your regression On-Line on Zoom and record the session at the same time. The sound and visual is better with a webcam that you can place closer to you.

Back