Proof Positive:Robert Snow

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by zetascair20086, Oct 6, 2004.

1. zetascair20086

zetascair20086 New Member

Avatar:My last life Jill Montgomery in 1982
    Just saw a new show on the sci-fi channel called proof positive.They take 3 paranormal cases and determine which of the 3 has the strongest evidence for being true.In this episoid they performed a polygraph test on Robert Snow about his past life regression and they detrmined with 95% certainty that his story about being Carroll Beckwith was completely truthful.Of the 3 cases his was considered "proof positive" in tonight's episoid.Not sure if anyone saw it, just thought it was interesting.

2. catseye

catseye Senior Registered

Yes, I did see the show proof positive, and the part about Robert Snow was quite good. I also read the book that he wrote regarding his life as Carroll Beckwith, and I found his method of not believing until he can find proof was rather scientific. He sounds like a very down to earth person who worked very hard to find a reason behind his experience. It will likely take many such scientifically minded individuals studying their own past experiences to bring acceptance to the field of reincarnation.
    I look forward to the stories.

catseye

3. zetascair20086

zetascair20086 New Member

Avatar:My last life Jill Montgomery in 1982
    I haven't read the book before but from what I've heard his case sounds pretty airtight.He was lucky so much documentation existed for Carroll Beckwith, but wow, having to read through 17,000 pages of journals, you can see how much effort he put into researching to disprove his past life.I think more skeptics should take up the challenge of trying to disprove their past life as Snow did, then we'd probably have many more strong cases like his.Maybe offer a prize to skeptics willing to take the challenge.If they can disprove their past life they win, otherwise they lose and must admit they were wrong.I'd like to try that with a skeptical friend of mine.

Wasn't Jeffery Keene suppossed to be on this show as well? I thought I remember someone mentioning that here.

4. Aaron

Aaron Senior Registered

Ask Jeffery, he's on our forum!

:D

5. kskshadow

kskshadow Senior Registered

I also watched it, and will again. I am happy to see something different on T.V.

What I found interesting is that Beckwith was a painter, and Snow is a Police Detective, as if he set up this life to find his past life as Beckwith.

I knew when the show started that the reincarnation story would be the one that was "proof positive"

I think there was 28 things that he (Snow) said in the taped regression that were confirmed with the research he did. That enough proof for me.

6. ssake

ssake Senior Registered

Jeff will be featured on the Nov. 3rd show.

Last I knew Capt. Snow verified 26 of the 28th points, with one miss and one inconclusive. The missed point was his past-life wife's name. However, he may have verified the other two points in the meantime, or else the writers for the show overstated the case by two points? It's still plenty strong enough for me. There is a telephone interview with Capt. Snow on my "Interviews" page at http://www.ial.goldthread.com/clips.html. My questions are edited out and just his responses are edited together. It's not very good audio quality but I've tried to clean it up as much as possible electronically. If you have fast-access that version is a little clearer.
    Steve S.

7. Frenchi

Frenchi Guest

Nonfiction on the Scifi channel

Until recently, I was not aware that shows like Proof Positive were on the Scifi channel. I assumed that most of the shows were of the same genre as "Quantum Leap" and "Twilight Zone".
    Here in the U.S. on Wednesday night, you can watch "Proof Positive" and "Ghost Hunters" on the Scifi channel, and then switch over to the Court TV channel and watch "Psychic Detectives". These are all true stories of the paranormal. Good stuff.

8. Frenchi

Frenchi Guest

Wed. 10/20 "Proof Positive" TV Show

I especially enjoyed the 10/20 "Proof Positive" show since I recently read David Morehouse's book "Psychic Warrier". The Remote Viewing segment in this show was the one judged to offer positive proof about the paranormal. David Morehouse supervised the Remote Viewing tests.

David Morehouse was recruited and trained as a psychic spy by the Army's Stargate project. This project used psychics for over two decades during the cold war to spy on the enemy, locate hostages, and investigate terrorist attacks like the Pan Am flight 103 bombing. At least three psychics who worked on this project have written books. In addition to Morehouse, others include - "The Seventh Sense" by Lynn Buchanan; and "Remote Viewing Secrets" by Joseph McMoneagle. All are available in paperback.

Remote Viewing has the potential to be used to investigate reincarnation. This is because Remote Viewers appear to be able to go backward in time. For example, if a person is a Remote Viewer's target, the Viewer can observe the person in the present time and then go back in time to when the person was 10 years old, and then (in some cases) go back before birth and observe the person in the past life. This was touched on in Buchanan's book.

9. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I read Robert Snow's book last year and found it very compelling. It is beautifully researched and presented. With the memories of Patience Worth, B. Murphy, and Robert Snow - you would think - they would have made a movie about at least one of them by now.

Last night on Joan of Arcadia, Joan said "What did I do in my past life to deserve this?" {grrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn} That show is great -and breaking all molds about God, and the spiritual side -of us. Perhaps they will in the future approach the premise of reincarnation on a deeper level. At least I am hoping so.

10. Galadriel

Galadriel Senior Registered

I just find it interresting that I've only been home to see 2 episodes, and they both dealt with reincarnation, and the reincarnation cases were the ones judged positive...which I fully expected

(That's aside from being impressed that we're getting this show at the same time as the US....usually we're a season behind on stuff from SCI FI)

11. Deborah

Does anyone know if this will be aired again? If so - please share. :)

12. Stars3

Stars3 Senior Registered

Hi Deborah,

To find when the next time is that the Sci Fi Channel will be showing Capt. Snow's (episode 101, Policeman's Past-life) or my reincarnation stories (episode 105 Confederate General ) go to; http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/today.html

In the box marked "Search For" type in "Proof Positive" and it will show date and times for the programs. Try it and you will see that the next time the show I was in will be on is 6/21/06 at 9:00AM. Check often because they do make changes in programing from time ot time.

For are friends in Canada, check the Space Channel at ; http://www.space.ca/

Click on "Proof Positive".

Hope this helps, Jeff

13. Redgod

Redgod New Member

It's a bit of a gray area um... legally speaking, so I won't provide a link, but if you have access to a Bittorrent program and know how to search the torrent sites there is a 3.6 gig archive of TONS of reincarnation TV shows and audio clips floating around. I don't have/watch TV so this is the only way I'd ever be able to see these shows. I've just recently ah... aquired it, and been working my way through the programs. Lots of them are very interesting, I was particularly impressed by the submariner one.

It's a shame that it's not more acceptable to link to such things. Personally I see downloading a five year old TV clip that may never re-air to be no worse then videotaping it and loaning the tape to a friend. Freedom of information and all that. It's awfully nice to be able to watch them at your leisure or replay interesting bits. It's a valuable archive of info that gave this skeptic a bunch to think about. :D

For the curious, it contains:

A BBC documentary on Reincarnation (better balanced then most American shows, decent skeptical side).

A Canadian 'investigative' reincarnation show (not very good, IMHO).

A bunch of Art Bell radio interviews including 4 hours with Brian Weiss.

The James Lenniger ABC spot.

Proof Positive: Jeffrey Keene

Proof Positive: Robert Snow (Not much new if you've read his book, like I did, but still good.)

Unsolved Mysteries: Bruce Kelly, 'reincarnated submariner'. (I thought this was particularly interesting)

A bunch of other less exciting 'Unsolved Mysteries' episodes.

Six hour-long William Buhlman self regression sessions.

Some other miscelanious stuff.

14. Deborah

Thank You Jeff and Redgod for the information. :) Very helpful indeed :thumbsup: