• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Psychic Warrior

KenJ

Moderator Emeritus
I read Psychic Warrior, by David Morehouse, and liked it very much. Not sure that it really belongs in this section of the forum (Tea and Coffee Palace?), but I'll start it here. It is about our (USA) government's use of Remote Viewing to spy on other nations. Morehouse is/was a whistle-blower and survived a couple of attempts on his life. It should be very interesting to veterans of the Gulf-war as well. I recommend it to anyone interested in remote-viewing since it describes it so well, at least in the context in which it was used.

IMHO I think that it is very similar to an OBE and Psychic combination, at least this is what fits for me. I can't base on anything I recall but rather upon my daughter's reports of her experiences. The thing that really puzzled me in the book was the assigning of the target "coordinances"which were in reality just random numbers yet another viewer could return to that same location using those (made-up) coordinances - I find that even spookier than the RV.

I hesitated to start this thread because it isn't directly related to Past Life yet it illustrates the abilities that we are given in our lifetimes that we don't generally use. And how "uncommon" claims, beliefs, and abilities are difficult for the public to accept.

Here is an example where we were able to reach the wreckage of a soviet spy plane before they were because of remote viewing by a psychic.

I'd love to be able to do it - in reality, there are a bunch of things I'd like to be able to do, I guess my want isn't strong enough. The closest thing to this that I have done was using bent wires to "witch" waterlines and drain tile underground where I learned something else of importance. I was trying to demonstrate this to my best-friend who had strong beliefs in it's impossibility, and I was unable to do it.

I think that it just shows how everything is connected and that "happenings" have consequences that remain, traces that others can follow. If we can accept quieting our minds enough to allow memories of a prior lifetime to emerge and command it to "clarify", is viewing the the "imprint" of other "happenings" that much different?

There are things that are more strange than RV in my opinion, here is a video of Marcello Bacci and his radio that I found, I wish it was in english.

I don't think you should have hesitated at all about posting this in the forum. It definitely fits the definition of "parapsychology". Moreover, I can remember us talking about the topic 15 or so years ago in this forum. In fact, there was a group project proposed where forum members could try to see if they could successfully do RV. It was like everyone was suppose to attempt RV at the same time on the same day. I can't remember what came of it, if anything. Maybe Deborah or Evie or someone else remembers. I wasn't interested enough to join. Seeing RV as a combination of OBEs and psychic skills makes sense to me. In fact, thinking of it that way makes it downright plausible. What I've read in the past on the topic just seemed too weird, the way they described it all just too farfetched; or the individuals involved seemed strange or something. I know I read at least two books on the topic.

P.S. Someone asked one of the individuals doing RV in one of the books if he could "view" a case of reincarnation . . . or something like that . . . and he said the only thing he "saw" was where someone woke up . . . or suddenly materialized . . . in a lifetime where she or he was already a 12-year-old.

Last edited:
Back