• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Realistic Dream - past life memory

Hailerz

**TRIGGER WARNING BELOW. do not read if you are easily disturbed with gore.***

A few years ago I had a dream that I was in a war.

I saw our enemies drive up with guns and started to shoot at us. We were fighting back. Men were everywhere, fighting for their lives.

An enemy comes up to me, and I didn't have a weapon on me. I froze, didn't know what to do. My comrades jumped him and stabbed him. With his last strength he had, he stabbed me behind my knee, exactly where my birthmark is.

The pain was so real, it hurt so bad. It was the most painful thing I've experienced. I also felt the warm thick blood oozing down my leg, and I remember saying "Guys, I think I need to go to the hospital." I was in a vehicle with my comrades and we drove off. I was bleeding to death as I was stabbed in a major artery/vein. I did not survive of course.

I woke up, and I briefly felt the pain in my leg before it disappeared. I was shocked. I've never had a dream with such realistic pain/feeling. I looked at my leg, and I realized the pain came from where my birthmark is. I realized then I had a past life memory.

I just wanted to know if any of you have had a realistic past life dream with actual real pain, feeling, and emotions related to it? What era do you think this life was from? I can't figure out where was I and what war it was or the time period. The only proof I have is my birthmark and that I know for a fact that I died and I have a mark to remember it.

NOTE: I can post a photo of my birthmark if any of you are interested.

Last edited:
Hey hailey,

Very interesting to read some of your recollections. To pinpoint which war - Do you remember the specifics of your comrades uniforms at all? Or the man who attacked you? The vehicle you were in, know what it looked like?

And yes, I’ve experienced pain from reliving my past wound, and I too have a birthmark from it, right where I was shot. ‘Bullethole’ birthmark as I like to call it. Experience pain on and around my birthmark when I re-experience it all, and the pain just seems to randomly come and go. Also reliving it all, like you say, feeling the blood pouring out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never had it that strong, only felt slight pain, like an echo, during self-regressions.

As for when and where, how did the landscape look like? What kind of vehicle were you in? Some kind of jeep or something else?

Hey hailey,

Very interesting to read some of your recollections. To pinpoint which war - Do you remember the specifics of your comrades uniforms at all? Or the man who attacked you? The vehicle you were in, know what it looked like?

And yes, I’ve experienced pain from reliving my past wound, and I too have a birthmark from it, right where I was shot. ‘Bullethole’ birthmark as I like to call it. Experience pain on and around my birthmark when I re-experience it all, and the pain just seems to randomly come and go. Also reliving it all, like you say, feeling the blood pouring out.

@SeekerOfKnowledge

The vehicles definitely had a jeep-like style, but a much older looking, not the ones we know today. The uniform colors were brown/tan with some olive green. I don't remember the man's face who attacked me, unfortunately.

This is going to sound odd, but the landscape was at my grandparents property where I live now, but when I had the dream, I wasn't living there at the time. I do not know why it was where my grandparents live. I can only assume that the landscape looked very similar to where I was in this past life.

I somehow find it fascinating when others are trying to find out the time and place of a memory. I then get curious myself and want to know myself, it is almost like watching a crime movie.

Could this have been WW2? Because I think we can exclude later conflicts, and in WW1 cars were a novelty and rare.
Have you googled "WW2 jeep" and "WW2 uniforms" already? (or "WW1 vehicle" and "WW1 uniforms")
Only you can tell what is closest to what you have seen.

I somehow find it fascinating when others are trying to find out the time and place of a memory. I then get curious myself and want to know myself, it is almost like watching a crime movie.

Could this have been WW2? Because I think we can exclude later conflicts, and in WW1 cars were a novelty and rare.
Have you googled "WW2 jeep" and "WW2 uniforms" already? (or "WW1 vehicle" and "WW1 uniforms")
Only you can tell what is closest to what you have seen.

I just googled, and it looks more like the WW2 rather than WW1. a striking resemblance to WW2 for sure. I was told by a psychic that one of my past lives, I was in the WW2 era, so this would make sense. She also said that I either ran away or someone helped me escape from the Nazis.

Your dream sounds like it could be WWII. Is there a particular time in history that you find interesting or are repulsed by? just something to think about

I had a dream that actually made pain stop, strangely enough. A few years ago, I was having unexplainable pain in my right wrist. I could move, but it definitely wasn't comfortable.

In the dream I was killed by a gladiator in what I believe was the Roman Colosseum. I basically bled out in the sand and that gladiator about chopped off my right hand with his sword. The whole thing was unbelievably painful and very very bloody.

When I woke up, my wrist pain was gone and it never came back. No pain from the dream, but I was on pins and needles for hours afterwards. The only emotion I could feel was humiliation and anger at being killed like that. I was technically a criminal, but still.

In this life, ever since I can remember, I've had these little red marks on both hands and all over my arms, but nowhere else. Have you ever like poked yourself with the tip of a pen and it left a tiny dot of ink? That's what mine look like. Every single one of those dots was an entry point of the blade.

Your dream sounds like it could be WWII. Is there a particular time in history that you find interesting or are repulsed by? just something to think about

I had a dream that actually made pain stop, strangely enough. A few years ago, I was having unexplainable pain in my right wrist. I could move, but it definitely wasn't comfortable.

In the dream I was killed by a gladiator in what I believe was the Roman Colosseum. I basically bled out in the sand and that gladiator about chopped off my right hand with his sword. The whole thing was unbelievably painful and very very bloody.

When I woke up, my wrist pain was gone and it never came back. No pain from the dream, but I was on pins and needles for hours afterwards. The only emotion I could feel was humiliation and anger at being killed like that. I was technically a criminal, but still.

In this life, ever since I can remember, I've had these little red marks on both hands and all over my arms, but nowhere else. Have you ever like poked yourself with the tip of a pen and it left a tiny dot of ink? That's what mine look like. Every single one of those dots was an entry point of the blade.
Wow! Yours is so vivid and interesting. I'm glad you've gotten to the root of the pain.

I'm repulsed by the world wars, especially with the nazis killing the polish and jewish. (I'm polish myself and less than 1/4th Jewish) So, I believe it was from that era.

Hi, Hailey!

I once dreamed I was in a cafe that was blown up. The dream was very vivid, I can remember where I was sitting and several details. I felt pain in my back and the left side of my face. When I woke up, the burning sensation was still very strong.
For some reason, this has helped me improve a pain that I have felt in the same area for years. Some time later, I discovered the story of that place and the explosion and I was able to find the exact spot where it happened. Coincidentally or not, it was exactly as it was in my dream.

Yes, God that must have been terrible for you : (

I have when I was a kid and my parents did not know what was going on, my body would shake and I had no color in my face and my eyes were open but staring right at them but still I could not see them - I was still trapped, reliving what had happened. I dream I was in a fight with a man but that I was an adult at the time, not a small kid no more. This fight escalated into him doing his violent acts and killing me.

I too have had collections of big birthmarks where I was hit but whilst growing up they were removed, they were changing, I still have on my face, but not too great ones, it is alright.

It is shocking I agree that "dreams" can have that impact on the body and the mind.

Last edited:
Yes, God that must have been terrible for you : (

I have when I was a kid and my parents did not know what was going on, my body would shake and I had no color in my face and my eyes were open but staring right at them but still I could not see them - I was still trapped, reliving what had happened. I dream I was in a fight with a man but that I was an adult at the time, not a small kid no more. This fight escalated into him doing his violent acts and killing me.

I too have had collections of big birthmarks where I was hit but whilst growing up they were removed, they were changing, I still have on my face, but not too great ones, it is alright.

It is shocking I agree that "dreams" can have that impact on the body and the mind.
Oh wow, yours was clearly a really strong past life memory. Has it ceased? The dreams I mean.

Oh wow, yours was clearly a really strong past life memory. Has it ceased? The dreams I mean.
Hi, yes when I was 7 I was no longer trapped in the "dream", I have never had such horror in my own life so maybe that was part of why I as a child could not really deal with the emotions around what was happening. I was really fighting for my life and when realizing I was dying it was the strong sense of failure. Unlike what some believe I don't believe we have only one destiny, that we only have once choice when to die. I do think that once a specific road in one's life is taken it will end a certain way and then there is nothing one can do about it, like you can't turn the car around and drive right back and take a different road, one then has to follow it through. I think that is what some psychic sees and when they tried to warn about something is when there is still time to change and not take that road.

How terrible for you!

Yes, I had one where I think I slipped from actual dreaming into to what could have been past life memories?

I had what could have been flashbacks here and there, all over the place. All the time I could feel that something bad was going to happen but not knowing what.

The year was one minute 1584, the next 1587, it was Belgium and the town area started with R...but I forgot the rest. My name was "Cyia" or something like that, when I was outside there was a man peeking out of the front door to the house calling me that, for me to come home.

There was a woman friend in the picture who I called "Ritva". I think she was my very best friend, that I loved her dearly.

I would prepare something blue (blue berry?) to put on scratches and so on. She would help me, show me. It was as if she had taken me under her wings.

Then the flashbacks continued all over the place: Me over at a white cooking stove that was part of the wall when it was built. Doing food there whilst I was heavily pregnant, on the look of it, my clothes back then, what they looked like.

I saw whom I think could have been my husband and his type of clothing.

Then I was on a hill where there was a well. Close to that well there was another man, not the husband, and I was pregnant. He took his hand on my stomach. There was tenderness. Then I took his hand in mine, off the stomach, held it for a little while whilst looking down at our hands and saying something not even I could understand but he was silent and listened and when I looked up at him his eyes still looked so kind. It was as if he thought I was in some kind of danger, and I did not want him worried so I felt guilty because he was worried, like I did not think I deserved all that kindness too, that I was no one special and that I would be alright. I don't know what kind of relationship that was, if he was a brother or friend, don't know.

Then it was some fight at home. My daughter around 6 or so, was very angry and when her father would try to physically punish her I got in the way, so he ended up doing it to me instead which was what I was after at that point; wanting to protect her and when she ran out I felt relieved even though the husband was still physically punishing me. There were two other children in the house as well, they were younger.

I hoped the child would be able to run over to "Ritva", before he would be finished with me and run after her - because she had not followed his order I think by running out the house, and I felt so proud in midst of the chaos, like "Good girl, run girl", I felt such love for her, this little thing that she was.

That was when I woke up with panic in my chest. My back hurt and my arms, like burning all over where I had been hit. I just lay there still for a moment and could hardly move. It felt as if I had been beaten and that I had tensed my entire body. Emotionally I could not get the little girl out of my head and heart. I am a mother this time around too - I have a daughter - and so maybe that could be part of the reason why it felt so real.

Sorry for the long explanation...but yes, I have had strong emotional and physical pain after experience such things in dreams when waking up.

Best Wishes Li La

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to this.
I have had dreams about future things that have happened to me in this life. Not only that, I am able to feel situations happening before they happen as well.
One good example is back in 2003 (When I was 13), in early January that year I felt something major would happening to me between May and June that year. As the months grew closer, the feeling got stronger. Finally in May that year everything in my life changed.

Hey RJ...premonitions. I get them too but they are so random and have waned recently. Hailey, i remember my death but the only pain i had in my vivid dreams was the pain of betrayal by someone i loved. I was just a normal young girl in that life and it was during the crusades. But like you I cant attach a place. I just know it was the crusade period and he killed me because he was Catholic and I was not and i refused to convert. For me it is odd how that some deaths for me are so crystal clear and others i have no recollection. In this particular one i remember the shock and realization that my life was done but again the profoundly deep overwhelming sadness. In this life today i have the most amazing protective mom. We are so so close. Like we have been together for centuries....

**TRIGGER WARNING BELOW. do not read if you are easily disturbed with gore.***

A few years ago I had a dream that I was in a war.

I saw our enemies drive up with guns and started to shoot at us. We were fighting back. Men were everywhere, fighting for their lives.

An enemy comes up to me, and I didn't have a weapon on me. I froze, didn't know what to do. My comrades jumped him and stabbed him. With his last strength he had, he stabbed me behind my knee, exactly where my birthmark is.

The pain was so real, it hurt so bad. It was the most painful thing I've experienced. I also felt the warm thick blood oozing down my leg, and I remember saying "Guys, I think I need to go to the hospital." I was in a vehicle with my comrades and we drove off. I was bleeding to death as I was stabbed in a major artery/vein. I did not survive of course.

I woke up, and I briefly felt the pain in my leg before it disappeared. I was shocked. I've never had a dream with such realistic pain/feeling. I looked at my leg, and I realized the pain came from where my birthmark is. I realized then I had a past life memory.

I just wanted to know if any of you have had a realistic past life dream with actual real pain, feeling, and emotions related to it? What era do you think this life was from? I can't figure out where was I and what war it was or the time period. The only proof I have is my birthmark and that I know for a fact that I died and I have a mark to remember it.

NOTE: I can post a photo of my birthmark if any of you are interested.

Yes!!!!!! This isn't from a war. But I have dreams with extreme emotions that are from my past life.
In my case, I died at the age of fourteen by influenza in the 1800s.
I woke up from a dream about this life with panic, tears in my eyes, and a pain in my leg, right where you might've gotten a shot. I'm not sure if this helps!
Anna

Back