• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Remembering "Mother"

Kiitti, Karoliina :)

Nice to hear that I was a good mom although my marriage was a disaster or even lifethreatening.

There are several reasons why I think that I was Karoliinas mother. That dream was one of the links. We were approx. at the same place at the same time. But there are other tips, too.

I´m currently sigle and a couple of moths ago I dated a man who is my soulmate, but there has never been a good chance to be together. One evening he was a little bit drunk and started to "see things". He looked at me and was terrified how obese I was. Then he saw me as a warrior and a beautiful girl. He also asked me whether I was a man or a woman.

I really think that he saw my PL personalities. I hoped that the "beautiful girl" was my current self, but I think it might have been some PL-stuff as well. :laugh:

In Karoliinas memories her mother was very obese.

In my current life I´ve still had to deal with abusive men, although there hasn´t been physical violence. I already "sense" the men, who might be violent. When I was younger, I had a very severe commitment phobia. I thought that I could explain this by childhood experiences, but I got over them years ago. Now I think that I´ve probably been stuck to a bad relationship in my PL(s) and suffered a lot because of that.

I don´t have children now. In my worst scenarios I´m a sigle mom and I don´t want that. I guess I´ve already experienced that and wasn´t very happy with the situation. In Karoliinas memories her mother left her father and moved to New York. In her memories her mother cleaned public buildings and if I really was this person, I´ve probably found this work very unpleasant or even humiliating. This might due to my other, more privileged lives..

And the chicken blood in my dream: I´ve suspected for some time that I´ve been involved in voodoo in my PL(s). So I wasn´t too surprised to see this kind of stuff in my dream.

I think it's interesting how we sometimes repeat the same roles with same people. This has been discussed in other threads, so I won't go in detail. I'll just say that I've been someones mother in many lifetimes, and I believe Lila has been mine in at least a couple. There's no solid proof of that yet, though.

I was thinking about my Momma from that Southern/New York life of mine yesterday, and I think she was a bit child-like, couldn't really make up her mind in difficult matters (such as leaving her husband), and I think our roles were sometimes almost reversed, so that I encouraged her already as a little girl. I think that's interesting, because I think that in other shared lives as a mother and daughter, I've always very much looked up to Lila and she's been a very "grown-up mother" - maybe sometimes a bit distant, but definitely my role model.

I wonder why the last life was so different in this respect?

But I don't want to "hijack" this interesting thread with our memories, so if we continue to find out more about this life and want to share, we'll start another thread. :)

Karoliina

Sounds that I was more submissive in that life than usually. It´s also possible that I was slightly retarded and trusted other people too easily. Who knows.

Or maybe I was born under the sign of Libra. :D

Unfortunately I do not have ANY memories of my mother in any of my lives. But I have only experienced just a few so maybe that is forthcoming (I hope).

I've had new "mother memories" the last few days - this time of my Mama in the 1700's America. She was quite distant, even cold towards me. I don't know if she had been like that always or whether it was because I believe something happened to my younger sibling when I was supposed to look after her/him.

I tried everything to get Mama's love and attention, but it never happened. :(

Karoliina

Although I have no direct memories from any of my past lives, I have been lucky to find my mother from at least one of them .... in her present life today. She died from an illness when I was very young in my most recent past life, but I remember being aware of her 'presence' throughout that short life, almost as if she were watching over me, and I've also had a few symbolic dreams about her in my present life.

Do any other members have any memories of their past life mother to share?

She was quite distant, even cold towards me (...) I tried everything to get Mama's love and attention, but it never happened.
This is really similar to how I remember my mother from my secondmost recent past life (Karoliina was my (adopted) sister in that life for those of you, who don't know ;) ). She (mother) was a very distant woman, whom I rememer as being completely out of reach. I have no memories of her being motherly towards me. She often had migraines and spend a lot of solitary time painting.

I remember my mother from most past life too. She was a completely different woman, a workingclass girl who had married a man that became an alcoholic. My family didn't have a lot of money, but my mother worked several jobs to keep us in the house while my father lost his jobs and started drinking. I remember her as a very thin, ashblonde woman who looked much older than she was. I feel guilt towards her now, because I didn't appreciate her more. I guess I was very self-centered in that life, most likely because of chronic depression and drub abuse.

I don't remember any mother, or even a father, from my most recent past life, but I do remember the woman I'm very sure was my grandmother, quite clearly. I often wonder if my real grandmother, the maternal one who is still living, was also that same grandmother of mine in a past life, because they seem so much the same to me, usually, in my memories.

A very old thread but great input from members over the past 20 years. My mom now is 85. She’s a handful. So I’d say in this life I’m still working through mom issues.

Good Day Everyone!

I have a question. Over the weekend I held a conversation with someone who remembers many past lives, just as I do. In that conversation I realized that although I have many memories of my past life "fathers," I only remember the "death" or being taken from my mother{s}, but no memories of the "person" I call mom. My acquaintance only remembered "one" mother figure -- all the other life times were void of "mother" or memories regarding the mother child relationship.

My own memories, interactions, daily past life happenings for the most part did not include "Mother."

My question is -- Does anyone remember past life memories with your Past Life "Mothers?"

If so what is the NATURE of those memories? Another words what were the feelings and emotions that surfaced when remembering MOM?

Love,
Deborah
Hi Deborah,

I have some replies that probably do not fit the mold, or would be answers you expected. I am only inclined to share because the nature of your questions(here and your other thread) remind me of something very specific. I also don't expect others to believe, these are my own accounts.

My conscious spiritual journey, which includes concepts like reincarnation, started around 2008. Really I would say since I was a child, but I use 2008 as the timestamp because that is when I started to experience more in-your face phenomenon and three dreams over the course of two nights that have followed me since. Discovering answers to that, has been an ongoing reality. Now to fast forward to your question.

In this journey I met a woman just a couple years ago by the name of Casey Claar who is exceptionally skilled at channeling. She takes request and does this for free. She captured a photo of a being I am somehow a part of and that you have "Mother" in quotes is what I find so peculiar.

Here is the channeling... Photos included

And here is my response to the channeling... Which goes into your question... I've segmented it to keep it all relevant to your original post-

"I received the notification through email, while I was at work, and noticed the time 11:11. When I clicked and viewed the picture of the side by side comparison, the first word felt intuitively was "Mother." It is very rare I receive such clear words via intuition and this was followed by a series of chills that ran along my spine and penetrated my core. These chills have been a way for me to understand Spirit communicating. This had such a profound impact that I was feeling emotionally withdrawn while I was at work. I couldn't bring my self to the energetic level to perform happy/go lucky. I was displaced. I used the fact that we were overstaffed to my advantage and asked if I could leave early. For hours at work I was in a melancholy mood and now I am just tired. I was also reminded of an out of body experience I journaled from July 17th 2020, here is the exact excerpt that flashed in my mind as I thought about the blue eyes Casey mentioned in particular : "first it started with an older woman in a white robe and she had very intense blue-green eyes. i can't remember what we were talking about, only that we were discussing whose turn it was to do something and i specifically remember her saying it was her turn because she'd die before me. when i woke up i had a feeling this woman was someone from this planet.

The feeling of Mother made me sad at one point. Even if it is an aspect of my self- it feels there is some disconnect, a longing or deep desire and a level of compassion I can't really explain. I was brought to tears this morning."

The OBE I am describing from 2020 I actually believe to be Casey. But is that the same as a Mother from a past life? I don't know. I have never thought about it until just now actually... And I am receiving a peculiar sign that this is a thought worth considering.

The sadness I feel and the disconnection has something to do with a childhood memory of a past life which I intend to elaborate further upon in your other thread. But the being I am discovering is a part of, "Self" and there seems to be a possible connection to Pleiades and to a mythic figure called the Peacock Angel.

It's sad that I feel hesitation sharing this, probably because I know skepticism is easy when you don't have the full story or the years of emotions and odd experiences to go with it- but I share anyways...

Cheers.

Back