RIP Lorraine Warren - Most renounced Demonologist passes away at 92

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Hailerz, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Hailerz

Hailerz Active Member

She will be missed dearly, I saw a post on Facebook on the day she passed, and I felt great sadness.

I believe in a lot of spiritual things along with past lives and having multiple lives.

Years ago, I had a dream about her. I believe she came to ME in the dream to warn me about malicious spirits in the house I lived in with my parents and brothers. I will NEVER forget what she warned me about; and she was right. My energies were able to drive them out of the house once she warned me. My bedroom was one of the safest rooms in that house, because I had crystals all over my bedroom, as well as my angels and my energy itself. The evil spirits wouldn't dare, and they know that when I found out, they tried to scare me. They did many things, by trying to scare me by opening their red eyes in front of my own eyes in pitch darkness, showing themselves to me and trying to lure me into the kitchen so they could try scaring me again. That same night, it was about 12am and I was in the kitchen while being really cautious, and when I left the kitchen and turned off the lights, I saw my dog sitting on top of the stairs right next to my bedroom, watching me. I've never seen my dog do this before at midnight. She usually sleeps with my parents all night, but she knew and felt those evil energies too.

Thankfully my burst of energy on a particular night after all this happened, with the help of a helping guiding spirit of mine that watches over me, they all went away. I went to a psychic, and she told me that there's an evil spirit that hangs around my mother. It made so much sense. But this story is to thank Lorraine for warning me and being watchful of me. I will always be thankful for her.

I also wanted to mention, but i'm sure you all know what happened to the Notre Dame Cathedral. Think about this for a moment.

A week after the Gargoyles are removed from the Cathedral, The fire happens. Think about why the Gargoyles are there. Gargoyles are protective creatures that protect churches from malicious spirits, THEN Lorraine passes away, and a bunch of other church bombings and fires happen. The scales on this earth has dropped to one side, because our Demonologist leaves the earth because it was her time to go. This is all meant to be, I believe. I also believe we will see our next protector coming to light on our Earth, to keep these evil spirits at bay.

So, I just wanted to share what I noticed. I understand if any of you are non-believers, and that's okay. I just wanted to write this out and share my knowledge and feelings on this rather than keeping it to myself. Thank you for reading this!

2. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Thanks for posting. I didn't realize that she passed away.

3. Runner

Runner Member

It would be interesting to know more about the works of Lorraine Warren.

4. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member