• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Seeking answers, a person, or a therapist

What connections to Ireland have you discovered VenusUnchained?

Many people with reincarnation knowledge are burdened in isolation Venus. At least on the forum you are not alone.

I'll have to see if i can find a picture of the cliffs again. They were very specific ones... like a u shaped alcove and the rock was nearly black, the grass very green and all i know is i was there during a storm. It's super vague so far but I'm trying to see if it's part of the same life or a different one.... I struggle with this sometimes because my memories are all of other people not usually places. I think my soul man was there with me but I'm not 100%

I'd like to see those cliffs VenusUnchained. I've been looking for reincarnationists with Irish links.

Everyone thinks I'm nuts. Everyone here in my country believes we only have one life, then we die and are judged. Yet my memories are very real so I know that what they believe simply isn't true.

Yeah, loves always a complicated mess for men like me. It has been for me anyway.

My father did try to help me, I got stubborn and abrasive though, and, partly thanks to what my father told me, I've envisioned hell. Unless it was so I'd change I don't see how seeing such things are particularly helpful.

You need to look beyond your old love to the bigger picture. Once I saw the bigger picture with regards to my old love it changed everything, including stopping me pining for her.

I do believe in a past life. It may seem unclear but I know most of us knows that reincarnation is true

Back