SLIders, "Electric People"

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by bamboobuddha, Oct 23, 2015.

1. bamboobuddha

bamboobuddha Senior Registered

Where do I start... I have always had issues where I cannot wear wrist watches for more than a couple of days before they just stop working completely. I have constant issues with cell phones, computers, cars, etc. malfunctioning and breaking around me. This has gone on forever, it's a well known part of my life, but I have not thought much about it until recently (I have had 3 cars and 2 cell phones this year alone, so I made it a point to brainstorm what the hell is happening). This really has happened as far back as I can remember, it is quite odd.

In my research on the web I came across a phenomenon called "SLIders". A lot of people who experience what I experience also set off street lamps (I am not typically around street lamps, so I can't say that this is something that I have noticed about myself; sure it happened a lot in college on campus, but I guess I never put those things together before). Anyway, perhaps there is a scientific reason for some people simply having high vibration electromagnetic fields or whatever. I am posting this on a reincarnation forum though because of this page I found:

http://psychicwomenwarriors.blogspot.com/2009/06/sliders-people-who-cause-strange.html

It mentions that people that experience these phenomenon like I have and also the street lamp interference may have links to being "star seeds" or "Indigo children". I am not saying this is what I think, but I would like to know what other people think about this, or if it happens to anyone else on here? Does anyone have any thoughts on human electromagnetic fields possibly having links to star seeds/people or indigo children? Has anyone else experienced technological interference all their lives? Is there a scientific explanation instead of a metaphysical explanation? Any thoughts or theories? a115.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Bamboo,

I have no explanations, though I have heard of this type of thing before. I believe there are others on this board who have reported similar phenomena. From my rather fuzzy memory, this type of thing seemed to be associated more with folks at the higher end of the recall spectrum*, where a lot of other psychic or unusual phenomena seemed to be more normative, but I think it can also occur as an almost independent phenomenon.

Anyhow, I sympathize. Among the propensities or gifts one might have, interfering with electrical/electronic equipment is probably more of a pain-in-the-neck in our culture than a benefit. I'm wondering whether there is a home-made remedy of some kind, like making sure your body is electrically "grounded" or something similar. It may be worth a look around the internet to find out whether any others have come up with something to neutralize this tendency.

Cordially,

S&S

*Review Scale here: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/electronics.4989/#post-79380

3. LeaTahuhu

LeaTahuhu Rep

In the [removed] survey What many people don't understand is that few of the things considered "necessities" in created nations didn't exist when their incredible grandparents were being raised. Simply consider the amount of vitality would be spared if each family in the U.S. disposed of their blenders, blenders, hairdryers, and so forth., and just had one TV and one PC in the home.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016
  4. KikiD13

KikiD13 New Member

Yes. Me. I have no idea why, but if I am upset or anxious, nothing electrical will work for me. My phone will freeze. I walked by computers and they turn off. Lightbulbs have popped. My batteries in my ecig die at a rapid rate (not from overuse, just the life cycle) I have to get batteries every 2 months when they should last much longer. Computers constantly crash. I will walk in the house and the internet goes out when it has been working fine all day (according to my husband), leave, and it works. Things never connect properly. I tried plugging my laptop into my TV through an HDMI cable and the sound came from my TV but the video only went to my laptop, I tried everything to get it to work (unplugging it and plugging it back in, restarting the TV and the laptop) only to have it do the same thing, then my husband does it and it works. He didn't believe me until that happened. No clue why.

5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Me too, only when I am unbalanced: angry or in shock or....

I've had it all my life... my only clue for this moment is my (spontaneous) kundalini awakening last year.
    That was very heavy (but no problem). A lot of fire and electricity went through.
    Since this event, I have to be careful to guard my equilibrium and I wonder what the exact connection is between this and all the SLIder experiences in my life (bulbs, streetlamps, computers, telephones, and more.. )

Concerning the kundalini awakening: this must have been something already mastered in past lives, because in this life I was not interested in this matter. It means: now my energies can flow freely through the body, but it can be an immense power. No joke.
    So now I wonder if all those nasty phenomena had something to do with potential, but blocked kundalini energy in the past. I guess so.

edit:
    Sorry, I hadn't read the article before writing this reaction. It had the same conclusion as me. So you can consider it as a confirmation or something like that.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  6. KikiD13

KikiD13 New Member

I am new to Buddhism/meditation/alternative thought. I was first raised unreligious but told about the Christian god. Around 12, my parents went ankles deep into Jesus. I never caught on, I just couldn't believe it. It never sounded fathomable. So, I have been experiencing many issues since my early teens. As a child I saw ghosts, not something I share because I know how crazy it sounds. As an adult, I feel like I have ignored my intuition and mind so I have set on the path of meditation and exploring alternative means of spirituality. I had never heard of Kundalini awakening. I just read about it and holy crap. Many symptoms and now much to do! Your reply was very helpful!

fireflydancing likes this.
  7. Stephl

Stephl New Member

This is an old thread so sorry if this is out of place. This makes me feel like I'm not alone!! I'm the same as the OP - can't wear watches, not even the wind up ones - this has always been the case even as a kid. I work with computers and have four laptops at home because every time I have a deadline - my computer will die!! I move on to the next one and then the original one starts working again. And of course when I turn a light on, it seems about 50/50 chance that the lightbulb will blow. Don't even get me started on modems or telephone lines..

The thing that has been really frustrating me at the moment is my car. I've always had the old fashioned, non electronic - no central locking, not even air conditioning. Now for the past few years I've had a more modern car and it is always locking and unlocking itself. Trapping me inside, or; if I am outside, locking me out. And, of course it doesn't do it to anyone else when they drive it. If I get out of the car while it is running (to close a gate or something) I have to wind the window down in case it locks itself so I can climb back in through the window.

At least this thread gives me some ideas to work on instead of just thinking I was unlucky!! Although - I've never had the street light thing, so maybe it's something else. Food for thought though.

8. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Not at all out of place Stephl, I'm glad that I don't have that "magnetic/electric" personality as it sounds quite frustrating.

9. jaelle

jaelle New Member

Sigh....me too.

Interesting that you picked up this thread this morning. I was lamenting the fact that I have to buy yet another phone, and another computer.

I was about to say I don't blow light bulbs, but thinking again, my LED lights became dimmer more quickly than I expected.

Even back in wind-up days my Omega watch used to gain 3 minutes over 2 days, despite being fixed again and again. Problems with cars, motorbikes except for the first one.

Cheap watches are fine, but the clock in my car gains time. Computer and phone clocks seem to be okay, but they sync with ISP and internet times.

End of 2013 bought a Dell XPS, a total lemon. Then a Toshiba, keyboard replaced 4 times; Asus x2, dud keyboards; Acer dud keyboard. Refunds on all. Finally got a Sony Vaio & it had problems in the first year, then other glitches.

Now I'm expanding batteries. Camera battery; and computer battery & 2 phone batteries in last 12 months.

Tearing my hair out. It's such a relief to find other people, and recent experiences.

Hi Ken Thank you for allowing this thread to continue.

Edit: That's the short story!

Healing Wisdom likes this.
  10. Healing Wisdom

Healing Wisdom Senior Registered

In all the years this has been happening to me (since I was a wee one) I finally stumbled upon an explaination several months ago - slider. Weird name that doesn’t resonate with me but I did relate to other people’s accounts on this experience. It was at that point I connected so many things that happen to me that are related ! Like constantly blowing out bulbs, malfunctioning electronics, computer glitches while on calls talking to the costumer service person, credit cards not working, sitting next to radios whose frequency becomes fuzzy, dimming lights when emotions are high- but especially street lamp phenomenon. As long as I can remember, street lights turn off when I walk, ride bike or drive my car under them. I thought this was normal! Recently discovered that it absolutely is not. Just the other day I drove down a straight road that spans 30 miles and I lost count on how many turned off while driving by them. I’ve been labeled a high energy person, a very or too sensitive person, etc. while I realize staying grounded is important, I am wondering if anyone out there using this energy as a positive outlet like Reiki or energy healing ? I’m starting to look into telekinesis and see where it takes me. Thanks for the post, there are few outlets to compare notes with people ! Cheers, Emily

cloud potato likes this.
  11. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

i believe in ones energy interfering with electrical devices and i also believe there are forces that will manipulate these technologies to get our attention. i have also noticed two strangers causing interference with things like street lights.

12. Chrislider

Chrislider Member

another late reply to keep this going, weird how it brings us here, hey . . . . think of that one for awhile

I am 47 now, for over 30 years, if not longer this has happened, really, it has been as long as i remember. Everyone thinks i am crazy/insane for thinking electrical things break down when i am around. it is non-sense, there's no such thing are the comments, pffft to them, lol.

I go as far as to open an electrical appliance box in the store and try before i purchase it because sooooo many times before i would never check, and like that, it did not work we i opened it at home.

i have read all your stories, the phones, computers, lights, all the normal stuff

without exaggerating, i would say at least 20 - 50 times in my life the cash register / computer fails when i get to the counter, or on the phone to call centres, i get the comments "that's strange, the pc just went blank, froze or failed

This year alone, 3 phones, 1 pc, 3 valve amplifiers, one 64 inch tv, cd player, all of them are hi-end audio.

My projector is a work of art, just cuts out to annoy me, so i need to reset it. The projector is the last tv i have, i have not replaced the other one, i am too scared too, lol

ummm, what else, o - body weighing scales, 3 cordless drills, starter motor,

Yesterday and today has been the kitchen lights, changed the flouros, changed the starters, works well in the day when i switch it on, at night, takes about 5 - 10 secs, then starts to flicker for another 5 - 10 secs, hopefully tomorrow will be better and they return to normal.

I am not trying to compete of who has the most, but it is a weekly event for me, and it bugs the crap out of me. I now have technology rage, so bad that i am aware of it and working on not smashing it to pieces.

I dont receive occasional voicemails, or when i do i get them 3 - 5 days later, emails sometimes don't get sent and sometimes not received, people are always complaining about the quality of reception of my phone. This year i have had the Samsung S9, Iphone Xmax, and now an Oppo Reno, that's 5k folks in phones. They all work well for about 4 - 8 weeks, then everything just goes wrong with them, like they are possessed. i have to press touch multiple times, i switch off all the apps, next day or two, bang, back on again . . . honestly, does someone do this on purpose to piss me off , ???? it cant be a continuous barrage , lol

i work for my self in my own business and rely on all these fantastic tech tools (sarcasm), it is extremely frustrating when things continuously do not work.

it was interesting to read @fireflydancing comment "Me too, only when I am unbalanced: angry or in shock or...."

Do you think electronically writing this here, or anywhere else for that matter, sends out a signal that we are 'aware' . . . . hmmmm

and the most heart breaking, 4 hard drives, and a few USB sticks crashes with all my kids photos. I had at least 2 or 3 saves of the photos across the drives

13. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

God, sorry about the kids photographs, that must have been the worst. I have not heard of this phenomenon SLIders before. I have experienced for many years now electricity gets fooled around with for unexplained reasons at work and at home. Machine still going strong after I have unplugged them and making a hell of a sound. One time I made the mistake of saying I would do a countdown (this after trying everything else and it had been going on for a long time) and when I would come to 0 could who ever was doing this please stop. When I cam to 0 it stopped. Few times I have been able to directly see that it had a paranormal response to it as I was trying to communicate with a ghost, and his yes could have been to turn off electricity. Another time I tried the entire neighborhood went out. One time, just before, I was having visions of a ghost being near where I worked, whom I tried to ignore, and I tried to get out of my relax-mood as I was working alone in my office in the afternoon. The entire building went black. Could still just be coincidences. Where ever I have lived there has been a problem with the electricity and I honestly thought everyone had this. It was only when things happened when I was over at a friends house and everyone reacting there as if this had never happened before that I thought maybe it had to do with me somehow, but then again paranormal activity increases with me around, apparently, and I don't know what to do about it, so far I have pretended it doesn't happen or I make little reaction compared to those I visit. Maybe with SLiders there is a natural explanation for it - something in the brains of the SLiders that collide with electricity, maybe science will be able to explain it in the future.

Best Wishes
    Li La

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    Chrislider likes this.
  14. Chrislider

Chrislider Member

Hi Li La

i am in another forum now, today i have decided to research and harness this.

A bit of a coincidence is immerging of Sliders and bad luck, attracted bad people to them, with one explanation saying an entity has attached itself to the host Slider and projects energy that attracts bad people to us.

i write this in reference to your ghost.

If this entity thing is true, i am so going to kick its butt the hell out of me and send it to a "Void Dimension" where it can live in enteral isolation.

My goal, don't be afriad, confront it and then condemn it, it is obviously rejected and bad. If it was battered and lost, it should be nice and appreciative and trying to get back to a dimension with the kind donation of our host bodies.

Also, lots of things fall off benches around me, i put it down, and vroom, off it goes, though that has slowed down over the last few weeks.

As to your comment, "Where ever I have lived there has been a problem with the electricity", i shifting this year across town, onto a farm thinking it would all stop, how wrong was i, it has ramped up to a new level.

I also see number sequences, i mean all day every day, 09:09, 15:15, 20:00, number plates, 222, 333, 444 and so on. So today i have been researching that.

Apparently it is meant to be my guardian Angels whispering to me to take note, i subliminal hear there voice and look at the clock or number plate, from there i am to atune myself of what i am currently doing or thinking and resonate into action to the number meaning in numerology.Basically the guardian Angels are trying to direct me in the right path. These angels are normally ancestral .

After reading everybodies stories from across the world, it is to coincidental to be coincidences, i was 'seriously' beginning to believe i had a mental disorder. It's like a movie, no-one believes you.

Christopher :)

Li-la likes this.
  15. KenJ

Christopher, you should chat with Chief1734 about your electrical stuff, he has issues that the two of you would perhaps like to share with each other.

Chrislider likes this.
  16. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Bamboobuddha,

Interesting in that I have never heard the word Sliders before so I guess we learn something every each day. I have heard of people causing cell phones, computers, clocks, lights ect… to malfunction or not work. However I have a suspicion that this may have to do with a over active etheric body. I have been told by psychics that the reason I have never like wearing jewelry or watches of any kind was I work well with etheric energy from my etheric body and that wearing any kind of metal or electric anything blocks this energy's from circulating properly which cause this energy to ground itself to the earth plane instead. Everyone has an etheric body as does all physical matter. You can read about this online but the etheric is used as a conductor of sorts to circulate prana energy throughout the charka systems and is also used to send signals back and forth between the physical body and astral body. This also includes our state of consciousness and awareness between these dimensions of reality. If our etheric web connection within the brain is full developed we can have full memory of our out of body states while we sleep. However in most human beings this web connection is not fully developed yet which is why there is a brief laps of consciousness when we go to sleep and dreaming at night ect...

I could be wrong about this but its worth looking into. So it sounds like you need to learn how to control your etheric energy properly so you don't go around having physical things malfunction on you all the time. Well this is my take on it anyway.

Good luck. Love and Peace. P.

Chrislider likes this.
  17. KenJ

Chrislider likes this.
  18. Chrislider

Chrislider Member

@Li-la @KenJ

Hi Li-La , KenJ - plus anyone else of Interest

KenJ, thank you for your input, i will suss out what Cheif1734 has posted, though not right now, things are getting interesting with me at the moment.

Li-La

I received your reply msg in email though it is not posted on here, though the email says you replied to this thread.

I am going to post your reply here, with the respect that you will not mind, it is a fantastic reply to keep others in the loop of our conversation.

Annnnnd, here is the spooky bit, your reply come to me at 02/09/19 at 4:44am.

Also, i just noticed this forum page was created on the 24th Oct, my birthday.

I have taken a screen shot of your email from this forum, this was not easy, i tried for about an hour this morning, download a program, had another program and tried the ALT + PrtScn, non of them would work.

I have now come home from work and tried again, i have managed to capture a screen shot.

My employee witnessed all this in the morning, the fact i could not take a screen shot of your email to post in here with any program.

The email proves the time i received it, plus the content of what you wrote to be on this site.

Mt employee is saying this site is playing tricks on me by changing dates and sending the email without it being posted live to intrigue and trick me . . . . . hmmmmm

I have no idea why your email is not on here for the members to view, as the email was sent to me via this site.

Thank you for your story and reply, plus your words of care.

Your story is amazing, very very amazing and similar, to enlighten me with goosebumps of relief, it is not just me, and also of massive amounts of energy in goosebumps, it is time !!!

I used to wake up at 04:24am, hundreds of times, though it would often be between )4:20 and 04:28am, though 04:24am was the time . . . . since a child, though it stopped about 10 years ago.

I astro travel, ever since a child, i fly and travel . . . . over trees and places. The last few years i have been on different planets and places with people who i know. There are one or two inter-dimensional places with war, a horrible war, somehow i weave and duck and run and make it through unharmed. I do not battle. The war is almost non human, in a sense of different beings or machine robots.

Then i am on a red desert like planet, and i wonder how i breathe, it just doesn't feel right. It is not bad at all, just foreign to my Earthly beliefs of how the atmosphere should be. Nothing bad happens, all is great.

Then i am in Earthly places with people who are familiar to me, though not from here, nor are relative from this life. The individuals present themselves in human like forms. We have fun forever, once again, nothing bad at all . . . . more so the place i am most closest to, and want to go back to.

Then there are the Entities, been with me since i was born, at least 2 if not 3. These things worm there way through me, though not entirely. They are not nice, it is always in a pitch black realm, no ground, no sky nor any background, just a pure void. They have a degree of control, but i feel them pushing to get inside me, getting in, though once again, not in full control. They are not identifiable, more so energy beings of some form. No faces, no real defined form of bodies, just energy. They are not in monster form or demons with horns or anything of the usual cliches.

Last night was a huge night of Astro travel . . . . . i played a 3 hour music Kundalini Awakening and went to sleep . . . . .

. . . . . the entities came, or more so i went looking for them . . . . off i went, into a hall / room with grey office library type shelving in rows, about 2 metres apart.. I was meandering through the rows, not flying or walking, just zooming around consciously , then beings started to scoot past at the end of the rows or where there were sectional breaks in the shelving, another words, not one entire long row of shelving, you could meander around . They did not want me to see or catch them.

I went up a row in pursuit of at least 2, i reckon there is a third, i am still not sure. One turned left at the end, the other turned right at the end . . . . as i feared though pursued, i started saying, "it's time, it's over, i am going to get you, get out of my life" . . . . the one that turned right at the end, came back to to see me, poked it self around the corner, presented itself, i saw 'him', clearly saw him, face to face, but still about 5 metres away, he knew i was coming and wasn't going to stop. The being was in human form, white Caucasian, about 30 years of age, with stubble for facial hair, a little scruffy.

He then took of around the corner. As i got to the end, i could not get though the path he had taken between the shelving and back wall, so i elevated my self over the shelving, arms by my side, hands open up soared up, a little wobbly but then gained 90% control, i shouted, "get out of my life, my body and soul, you have no place here, i flew around, seeing tiny glimpes of at least 2, i still reckon there is a 3rd, trying to run and get away from me . . . . this is when it got powerful . . .

Suddenly when i was up above everything, and energy started coming out of me, it was hazey, not solid, not dust, more so particles but powerful, very strong. . . i was ready for it, it felt amazing, like diarrhea for the soul oozing out (lol, only way to describe it) - then i got scared, feared as i saw the particle to the right side of my face, i felt a shot in my neck, and banged, i was awake. It is still in me, i lost that one.

What ever it is knows i am coming and ready.

Now for more, i tried to post on Reddit, in paranormal, they pulled my post, i asked why, applied for verification, i re-posted again, the Moderator pulled my post and banned me for 72 hours.

Yesterday the EFTPOS machine failed as i tapped and go-ed, my employee was there, his card worked, he went first. Also, my new OPPO phone, the speaker phone, which i always use, decided to stop functioning properly with the other person, only gets parts of my words were heard. We were in a high reception area. We hung up and reconnected 2 times, before the third time, i did not use the speaker bit, just used the phone normally.

Today, the GPS on the phone would not work, though it is working now.

And forget the numbers, they keep coming fast and frequent

This is really ramping up, but it is time . . . . my body is a buzz of electrical energy at the moment

I apologise for the longgggggg post. I aslo apologise if i sound self absorbed at the moment, this is very real and freaky what is happening, so i guess i am going to be a little selfish and make it about me.

I will keep you updated as events happen, i am getting ready for tonight

though in the end, is it all just fragments of our imagination ??

Christopher :)

Look at the numbers in the date and time

1 - Li-La.jpg

Check out the post date, my Birthday

2 - date of birth.jpg

Li-la likes this.
  19. KenJ

Chief didn't post his experiences because he feared they would be viewed as too far "out there".

After you have been a member for a little bit, you will be able to have private "Conversations" like the one Li La sent to you. The time of 4:44 is probably the time that you turned on your device and the download was received rather than when it was sent - sorry!

Please read the posting guidelines, this is a no - no!

Asking that they not invade your "space" and asking your spirit guides help will erect walls that will protect you if needed - I've done that.

This is a common thing for spirits to do, to present themselves in their prime of life to all that see them. Even the psychic who drew a picture of the Spirit of the entity she saw, looked like my father when he was thirty.

Play the lottery and I'll send you a couple of bucks:D!

20. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, Chrislider!

I'm sorry, it's my fault, I caused this trouble. I had second thoughts about it some time after I had written it and I erased my answer myself because I thought my reply was too weird, I originally just did not want you to get in any kind of trouble while confronting it, but then I thought you might not believe me at all, and that I was overly cautious, and that you would not visit this forum again, so I erased it...(I did not understand that you would get it in your mail box, ha ha) but thank you for appreciating it :) and I don't mind it being there now, as long as you don't think I'm too weird... Yes, those numbers.. amazing... It is so interesting to read about your astral traveling : )

Please, take care and hope everything turns out alright with the confrontation.

Best Wishes

Li La

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019