SLIders, "Electric People"

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by bamboobuddha, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Chrislider

Chrislider Member

@Li-la @KenJ

Hello to both of you, thank you for your reply, your time in reading my events and replying is extremely greatly appreciated, more than you probably are aware of, so thank you dearly. :)

Li-La

Haha., it is all ok, there is no need to apologize as you have nothing to apologize to, in my eyes that is. I did briefly read your other posts in another forum about past life meditation.

There is not alot that can phase me if it is truthful, even if it is confused and phased between reality, i would very rarely not believe someone, in real life you can quickly tell when their story escalates into exaggeration or attention seeking.

When someone tells you a story and you can see and hear the emotion, happiness or 'fear', you can tell something is going on. I think i can speak for alot of people, quite simply, something changes in the other person or ourselves for that matter.

Online, or in any written form, it is not so clear, i usually read over it a few times, try to disengage my personal emotions at the time, as the text can quickly swing into any direction.

As for you "did not want you to get in any kind of trouble while confronting it" . . . . i think weird things are happening as i am writing my events and "putting it out there", as i keep saying, it is time :)

I am going for it, challenging it and finishing it, i hope my confidence can give you, or anyone else for that matter, will provide them with the initiative, optimism and strength to challenge it.

It is our body, our life and we should be in control of it, no spirit or energy entity has the right to attempt to take over and control us

Hi KenJ

Thank you for your breakdown of my events.

"Please read the posting guidelines, this is a no - no!"

I did read over the guidelines, until the point of where it said (going off memory here), "basically any event i may think is worthy of telling", so i am a little confused, not bitter or defensive or annoyed. :)

In my mention, i am trying to explain what is going on, paint an overall picture, . . . . believe me, there is more, alot has happened and still happens.

As always, i try to respect the guidelines, i will push the boundaries with the upmost respect, though never violate them in intention of personal gain, i hope that makes sense.

In saying so, this forum is the first place i landed, the first place i posted, the first place to let me in, and the first place for people to reply, the first place where someone believes me, i hope it can be the first place where i can freely write some things, even iffffffff it streches the boundries a 'little. :):):)

Interesting about the spirits presenting themselves in the prime age of life, hence why explained a few of my Astro Travels. I was wondering yesterday why i saw the form as a 30 year old, more so, why not a yoda or ball of energy, or an unfamiliar being ( alien ).

The time was not in relation to when i switched my pc on. I was asleep, probably around the time i was confronting the entity. I switched my pc on around 9:30am and then saw the email, which pretty much gave me chills of enlightenment.

I was going to contact a medium to help me, but i have decided to give this a run for my self, so i suppose i have found this place to write about my events, share in hope i am not alone, and it can help others who believe they are going nuts, lol

Last night was a peaceful night, i thought it was going to happen again when the kitchen light would not turn on. I turned the kitchen light off, went to go to sleep, then went back in to get a drink, flicked the switch, but not light.

I thought, yup, here we go, it is here, tonight it is going to happen, but nothing happened, i slept deep and hard all night. A little disappointing, but also relieving.

Once again, thank you for reading and for any comments

Christopher :):):)

Li-la and KenJ like this.
  2. Chrislider

Chrislider Member

Hi KenJ

i was thinking today whilst i was working, as we do, hehe

not everything that is happening is bad, confusing perhaps, but not bad.

I was more so relaying my astro travel events to also hi-lite the amazing-ness of it all, i have many more fantastic adventures than dark ones, so i guess i was sharing the places i travel to show they are great, and also see if anyone else goes to these places.

I have absolutely no idea if these are past life experiences or delusional mental disorders, though i deep down truly believe they are real out of this world experiences.

If i was delusional, i don't think i could work for myself, run a business, communicate with new clients every week . . . . so i confidently lean towards paranormal. I have done many years of self analysis, gone to shrinks, though never told them anything about this, yes, i have spent 2 sessions that amounted to around four years at shrinks, no diagnosis or bad conditions, . . . . . anxiety , yes . . . . but that is about it.

At 19:19 tonight, about half hour ago, i switched on my home theater unit, the amps and players, . . . . through the speakers came 'white noise', it annoyed me so i switched it off, pulled the cords and then restarted it all. It went away, i then thought, "why didn't i pick my phone up and record it, as proof".

I did not notice the time when i was switching it on, only once the noise came through, i turned around and saw the 19:19 and the white noise was coming in waves through the speakers.

This is not the first time, and there have been others here when it has happened, though i never say anything.

With everything that has occurred in my life, i had a thought tonight, right after to whitenoise . . . . . i don't think what ever that is around is bad, i think it / they want me for itself !!

christopher :)

KenJ likes this.
  3. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi Christopher, thank you for not taking offense :)

If I may I would just like to add a few things as you wrote you are going to confront this yourself and not use a medium. (Hum...seemed now in retrospect that it was a loong add a few things on the list, sorry about that...)

What is happening to you can be what happens to me when I have done meditation, even if you are out of the meditation you have been spotted by spirits, energies. They might not all be bad.

In my most recent past life, as Anna, Italian girl who ended up living in America from around 1950's and died in bed when she was not old and her children were only children, she visited her loved ones. I could tell that it did not seem to matter how close she physically got to the father of the children because he would not notice her spirit. Her mother, on the other hand, would notice her presence even if she "stood" far away in the room.

When I "stood" far away from loved ones I was more consciousness. When I came closer I remembered more what it was like to be Anna and I got more emotional. Sometimes the energies were intertwined and it got very difficult. I felt the pain and sorrow and I was so sad myself. My consciousness is more neutral. It can very much look at bad things happening and not be effected by it (even if that sounds very harsh). Me having memories of my loved ones, especially the children, is what made me try to find them, to see what had happened. I still feel cheated because I would have loved to see them grow up. I had lived through hell with my stupid diet-pill-addiction and I still feel ashamed what I put everyone through because of it. I think the heart just gave up on me, at the end. What done is done. I just hope I don't die this time too when my child is still a child but that she has her own life, is an adult. I so don't want to fail as a mother this time around (again).

Things that spirits can do that are for instance trapped or if they are trying to help someone else to go to the light, a loved one that is stuck, is from my little experience this: Play with electricity. You go accidentally against them so there is a wall (I think it was my pl son, only some years old that did this all the time in the kitchen as I was baking, he seemed very interested and was not about to move. The only toys he liked or could recognize was that of pistols so they would be played with and the sound of them would go on and off even if it should not be possible, but I mean if this was the pl son - he was not bad, he just could not help himself, but play with them). They leave things in the strangest places to try to give you a message. They can scream in your ear or you can hear a voice. They can touch you. I was once bitten by whom I think was my pl son, I could see the bites marks of a small child on my wrists, by the feet, it stayed there for the longest time. It could make sense because a child at that age can bite when they get overwhelmed with emotions and don't know what to do with themselves. I use to also be sick all the time which I am not use to.

I could be wrong but I think there are rules when one visits loved ones after death, one is not to frighten them, but then again it is a thin line and there could be things that seem frightening but the intention is not to frighten.

My daughter has said she has seen the description of the man that I later experienced was the pl husband ever since she was so young that she could not know the words to tell us. He would frighten her because he would be up in the air and look very stern during the night. He would not speak to her but he would look at her and he would "walk in air" sometimes forth and back as she was trying to sleep. She was so afraid and pretended she did not see him. Then one day she told me, out of the blue, that she missed having him around because he kept all the other ghosts away so she could sleep at night. At that point I had tried very hard to try to get the pl husband ghost to move on and I thought he had, but then things had started to happen again, where I could feel his presence but he would not show himself to me anymore (I use to have shadow people around). So she had I suppose called for him to return on her own! I then tried again to ask for help and ask for someone else to watch her, especially at night because it seems to be she is more vulnerable when she sleeps. Then the soldier-spirit came around the time we were to go to bed. This use to freak out my not so easily frighten husband. One would hear the marching first through the front door, the hallway, then up the steps and then stopping to a halt somewhere outside or inside her room. She slept like a baby. No complaints after that. So if I would have in that moment asked my husband if he thought those noises were frightening he would say yes, but the soldier was not a bad one, I think he was sent out to protect her, us during the nights. At least I like to think so.

I suppose my point is that what ever or who ever or who's ever (could be severals) that are playing with the electricity does not need to be bad. It may need help.

The first time (and this was so something I never thought would happen to me, but I suppose doing all that meditation wired up my awareness) I tried to help someone "go to the light", as they say, was when I went on bicycle and went pass an area, field. Only I could see strange creations of wood used to hang people in (that don't to me look like ordinary hanging tools). I saw a man and especially his hand for some reason touch this wooden hanging device. I also saw a boy, but not "my" pl boy, but an older boy, 10 or so. The boy was the one trying to get my attention to try to get this man, so dragged down by quilt and fear, to go to the light. He was trapped.

At first I really thought this is both powerful and super weird and I have just imagined this. Then I started to try to do a bit of a research. Turned out that they use to hang people right there on the field - that was one place, then there was another place where they use to do the same thing. And we live right in the middle. I so did not know this before. Afterwards I have also tried to find those strange looking hanging things (sorry, my English is so bad at times) that I saw but could not find them, but then I tried again and at some point I did find them, so they actually use to look like that.

What I did was to, again prepare the other side that I might need help. I set a date and time. I did a protection pray .The walls went up. I then did (found it on Internet) a prayer to help the man I saw was trapped to go to the light.

What I have learned along the way is that we basically attract spirit or entities that feel at home with our own energy, only there can be those that feed of fear - they want you afraid so one has to try to block fear from coming through and I am the most easily frighten person in the world so it is kind of funny that I ever write that ,but that is what you must do. Cut it off. I tried to comfort myself thinking I was protected and I had help on my side, that we were stronger. It helped.

Sorry this turned out to be such a long reply, and sorry if I repeat myself, but if you are gonna do this yourself you could try to use at first some protective pray and warn the other side before that you might need help. Also there can be those that you can mistake for being bad but are not, and so this give a chance for their loved ones (that they might not even see considering the place they are in) to help you help them to get this spirit to see the light. I don't think it is so much a choice sometimes when we die, for us to go to the light and then you're home, kind off. If I was trapped or if a loved one was trapped and I saw someone who could help me or us - that is you, in this case - I would too try to get your attention, even if the methods are questionable. If it is a entity that feeds of fear then I think the prayers, the spirits on the other side will help you with this too, if you ask and are prepared? They will help remove it, at least I hope so.

I hope I don't come across as a know it all, I so don't. It is just what worked for me, and what kept me safe.

Best of luck :)

Best Wishes

Li La

Chrislider and KenJ like this.
  4. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Oops me again, sorry, I forgot to mention, Christopher, and you probably won't like hearing it but in my case what I had to do to have smaller doses of paranormal activity around or have it gone, was to not do meditation. I think I then gave the other side the ability to "clean up" and set up walls so less or nothing could come through. To just take a break, basically.

Best of wishes

Li La

Chrislider and KenJ like this.
  5. Chrislider

Chrislider Member

@Li-la

Amazing recollection of events, . . . .

This is why i have decided to come online and say my side, to hear others and gain strength, inner strength in the form of belonging and knowledge.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experiences, and nooooooo, it is not toooo long , it is immensely appreciated :)

I must go to work, though i will write a reply later.

Have a fab day !!

christopher :):)

Li-la likes this.