Talking to Dead People......

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by dking777, May 25, 2014.

1. dking777

dking777 Senior Registered

I have come to believe that there is a 'script' involved. All my experiences point in that direction and I have gone though many of my own conflicts trying to rationalize the whole 'free will' thing. But at this stage in my life, I was walking with the understanding that once a moment came to pass - then - it was meant to be or - it wouldn't have came to pass.

I don't know how (we as humans) can wrap our minds around the idea that there is a 'pre-determined' script. I couldn't when he died the first day of 1978. I was looking at all the fine details that led to this sort of tragedy and felt there were mistakes made. God forbid, anyone should have walked up to me in the three months following his death and say - 'it was meant to be. Your soul designed this for you."

My 'spirit twin' got away with saying that to me - because is was 'invisible' and like air at the time. I couldn't get my hands around his neck to ring it every time he said that to me.

It may have been a part of a 'pre-determined' script of some sorts - but that didn't mean I was supposed to react to that idea with extreme joy and happiness. If that situation was designed to get me to a point of 'anger' within myself - well - that part worked perfectly.

I think someone said something about - "If God intends for you two to be together again, then trust God to make that happen."

When? When I was 17 - the last thing I wanted to hear was 100 years from now in a different life time. When I was 17, that didn't put my mind at ease about the situation I was going through in that current moment.

Over and over again, my spiritual guides - and 'over-soul' kept telling me, 'patience.' Strange, that is the hardest thing to find in this world we live sometimes when dealing with the deep and mystical subjects of heart and soul.

Sincerely,

DKing

2. dking777

Sort of reminds me of something I think I have shared on the thread about the 'Over-Soul' persona - and a conversation we were engaged in. I was asking for 'knowledge' about something in 1981. I was told,

"You already have this knowledge."

I couldn't figure that one out. If I had it, why was I asking for it. So I asked where it was. I was told,

"In your future."

The 'soul' looks at it one way - and the human mind can't help but to look at it another.

So that sort of outlook would fit in the 'soul's' point of view.

"I want this experience."

"You already have this experience."

"Where is it?"

"In your future."

I think that is what I learned during that period when I kept meeting 'twins' from other soul mates. We are all have that experience in us - somewhere.

Where?

In our future.

Sincerely,

DKing

3. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

I once had a little soul come to me who said he was from the future ... he was shocked to meet me, said I was a famous author ... OMG ... this was around 2002 or so. I had written a few things but nothing of the magnitude of my books.

The way he talked to me was quite interesting ... so, my point is .. you are right. It is all in our future.

BUT IT IS SOOOOO HARD TO WAIT ..... and not know.

4. dking777

I can recall sitting at the trunk of my car that night prior to my newfound friend being shot back in 1987.

I had spent 5 years working in an 'undercover' capacity rubbing shoulders with High School youth for the purpose of studying the 'norm' for sexual development. I had a great deal of experience dealing the the psychological aspect of 'gay bashing.' (This was a part of my directive.)

One example was in the summer of 1984. I was at the lake with a large group of High School teens. One of them was verbally talking foul language over and over again - directed at gay people. Everyone was shaking their head sort of embarrassed by his moments of 'rage.' I finally took him to the side and told him,

"Dude, I don't know how to tell you who I am and what I am doing here, but --- a few years ago - I was given all sorts of tests by a group of Professors. They felt I had earned a degree in psychology from the school of hard knocks. Stop looking at me like I am teenager for a moment and try to wrap your mind around the idea your talking to an adult with a PhD in psychology - if you can."

He asked me what I was getting at and I told him,

"Dude, people know your trying to blow smoke up their behinds. I see it in their eyes. They know your not hating on something or someone outside yourself. Your hating on something you got hidden away inside of yourself. If your wanting to keep that secret and to yourself - you might want to consider putting a zipper on it - and stop raging out of control about it. You ain't solving any problems and in fact, you just creating more."

I told him he wasn't alone and the truth be told, probably half the guys at the lake that day were trying to 'grow up' and put their 'childhood experimentation' aside to move on to bigger and better things for themselves. I knew how to deal with guys who were 'internalizing' these feelings and dealing with the conflict it created. I had once followed a group of teenagers who had attempted to bash a 'gay patron' at a club. They were carrying clubs, chains and knifes. I wasn't intimidated by the attempt of a violent act because I knew two of them. (No one got hurt that night and they had been chased away by a larger crowd that came to the gay patrons defense.) Two of the guys had made passes at me in the past and I had turned them down. I followed after this theme with a very inquisitive mind in various dangerous situations. I knew how to handle myself in those situations and how to deal with the 'anger' issues without adding to the problem.

There are several different types - and other various factors that will lead someone to 'violence and anger' in an effort to solve their own internal conflict.

continued.....