• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Tell them and they'll remember

QaHearts

Senior Registered
I'm the oldest of nine children and because of vivid memories of a past life (since probably my birth) I've studied reincarnation and believed in it. As each child in the family is born, I whisper into their ears hours after birth to remember who they are. Amazingly, almost every child in the family can remember a past life. I'll start with Helena's story since I saw a story about Helena Rose and that's my nieces name.

Helena is 5 yrs old and is full of stories. I'd venture to guess she's the oldest soul in the family. She's definately a receiver and see spirits all the time. But I'll tell you the biggest one from when she was 2 yrs old. I was walking outside with Helena one day when an airplane flew overhead. She looked up and said "I falled from a plane." Because she had just come home from vacation, I thought she was talking about worries she had during her flight. I told her no, she was alright, she didn't fall from the plane. She was insistent. She showed me how she fell and the way she landed after falling. She said "But I didn't die. I crawl and I crawl and then I die."

Also (I'll explain later how this relates to the story), since she was able to talk, she'd be walking around as if looking for something. We'd say "Helena, what are you doing?" She'd say in a frustrated, disgusted voice "I'm looking for Tommy." This really freaked my sister out. Tommy was my mother's 5 yr old brother who drown. My sister thought that meant God was going to take Helena away from her because she had an abortion before she got pregnant with Helena. Something she regretted from the moment she did it. I kind of wonder if the baby Helena sees all the time is that baby.

Anyway, back to my story. I told my mom about Helena's story. My mom said "I guess they were right." I asked what she was talking about. She then told me the rest of the story of her Uncle Jack who died in a plane crash. All we ever knew was that he was my mothers favorite uncle, her protector & haven from an abusive home life. He tried to get custody of her to take her away from a step-father who viciously abused her. Mom said that from the impression in the ground, they believed Jack had fallen OUT of the plane or jumped out before it crashed (he was a flight instructor). He then crawled to the nearest house and died on the porch steps.

Why's Helena looking for Tommy? Uncle Jack died a couple days after Tommy's body was found. My grandmother was in the hospital having a difficult delivery and the step-father didn't care whether Tommy came home or not. Uncle Jack was the only person out looking for Tommy. He spent a whole week looking night and day for him. The last big thing he did in his life was look for Tommy.

If it was the last big thing he did before he died, it is likely that it made an impression. Helena is probably just reinacting it, rather than looking for him now. Though it could be that Tommy was supposed to be a sibling, or a spirit guardian, so she is actually looking for him in this life

------------------
Galadriel aka Megan.

There is no such thing as too many books. Too few bookcases can become a problem, however.

Hi Qahearts

What a great post…welcome to the forum And Megan is right, if the last conscious thought in Uncle Jack’s mind before his death was his search for Tommy, it’s very probable that it has carried over into your dear Nieces present life.

Has anyone shown her a photo of Tommy, so she can detach herself from the memory maybe, or remember that the two lives are separate???

Thanks again for sharing

Lots of Love
------------------
Kelly

PS: I wondered, is your niece very over protective or tightly connected to her Grandmother??? And has she ever noticed any of the "matching" traits or characteristics???

[This message has been edited by Kelly (edited 06-07-2001).]

You know what, I never thought to show her a picture of Tommy. I should have thought of that. I understand the whole concept of impressioning. I never thought she was still looking for Tommy... but it's hard convincing her guilt ridden mother.
Helena has always been very protective of my mother, as for resembling Jack, my whole family has a strong resemblence to each other going generations back. Except for me, aside from my Scottish red hair and green eyes, I look asian which is ironic because I was told the man I'm with now is my soul mate and he has been Asian through many lives... including this one. But that's another story. It's something I really haven't taken the time to be regressed for yet.

I have a question for you. I just thought of it while typing this letter. I've always believed my daughter was my grandmother (Jacks sister) There is a lot of characteristics from medical problems (which comes from her fathers genes, not my grandmothers) to her tastes, dislikes, etc. My daughter, Becca, was once very receptive, but now she's afraid of all this and refuses to be regressed. Anyway, since Helena could talk, she's referred to Becca as her sister. We all just attributed it to the fact that Helena is an only child... not that she wants a sibling, when asked if mommy should have another baby, she says no. Do you think that could be further proof that Becca is my grandmother?

Dear Qahearts

Just a thought – but maybe by Helena releasing her “impressions” of Uncle Jack by discerning that Tommy is no longer here, will help heal your sister’s guilt.

As to your daughter Becca, it is very possible, and very plausible, so I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if your thoughts and pondering were very much the case. The best way to find an answer is to look within yourself – I know it sounds corny and cliché, but our own perception and inner knowing is the holiest “truth” we have…and of course, keep listening to Helena

How does Becca interact with Helena?

------------------
Lots of Love
Kelly

QaHearts,

That sounds sort of like a good idea, to remind babies soon after birth. My friend's son (he and his brother are like my nephews) was already 2 when I asked him if he remembered before he was born. He said yes. Then I asked him who he was 100 years ago (when his mother was my sister), but I got no answer. He'd already forgotten.

Light,
DJ

Kelly,
Becca and Helena (even though there is a 15 year age difference between them) are very close. Becca takes Helena with her all the time. It's as if Helena is Becca's shadow. There relationship is different than normal, but then again, my whole family is different. We're all very close. I think we've been together for a long time. For example, my other niece who is a beautiful, popular, bright, cheerleader enjoys spending time with her grandparents and aunts and uncles. Even though she spends a lot of time with friends, there's times she enjoys our company. Last year she passed up an opportunity to go to Florida for spring break so she could go to Virginia Beach with me and my parents.

Did you ever get to show Helena a picture of Tommy or Uncle Jack? (or even both?) What was her reaction?

------------------
Galadriel aka Megan.

There is no such thing as too many books. Too few bookcases can become a problem, however.

My mother doesn't have a picture of her Uncle Jack or her brother, but she does have pictures of her Uncle Jack's twins. His wife was 1 month pregnant when he died. Helena knew their names.

It's too bad that your mom doesn't have any pictures; could someone else in the family have any?

On the other hand it's interresting that she knew the names of the twins. I'd love to hear more.

------------------
Galadriel aka Megan.

Back