• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

The Reincarnation weekend in Belgium

Eevee

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi,

As I announced before, I participated last weekend in the workshops Carol Bowman was giving in Belgium. I thought you might like to know how it went.
It really was a wonderful weekend, I had a very nice contact with Carol, and the location, a castle, was beautiful.

I think you will be interested most in what happened during the group regressions.

The first regression, on saturday afternoon, brought me to a life in the middle ages. I was a man, who earned his money by playing on an instrument in the castles. I was a drunk....
That is were the memory started....I was just trown out of the castle, because they didn't like me playing music when I was drunk. I got the impression it was not the first time that this happened. But....I didn't care. I enjoyed life, I never worried, I always seemed to manage to stay away from responsibilities.
Even when I was dying, my last thought was: no worries, my brother will take care of my children (my wife died before me).
When asked what lesson I should learn from this lifetime, compared with the present lifetime, I knew it was that I had to find the balance between being selfish and caring.
Because in my present lifetime, and I already mentioned this in a post long ago, my life theme seems to be being a caretaker. I always land up in situations where I need to take care of others, where it is required that I take my responsibilities in that.
So now I need to find the balance, I need to learn that it is ok to be 'selfish' sometimes, but it is also needed to take responsibilities when required, and to help and care for other people.

Now, something else interesting happened. I am quite sure these 'general' memories that I just described, were real, and were mine. But there were more details that I received during that regression. After the regression, Carol asked if people wanted to share their experience. Several did, and.....what happened? Many 'details' of the other peoples stories, were the same as the details of MY story !
I will give a few examples:
- Carol asked to go to our home in that lifetime : one person mentioned she lived in a hut - I also had a visualisation of living in a hut .

- When asked to visualise a dear person in that lifetime, someone mentioned later that she (but male in the PL) saw her/his wife when she was dying - I also saw my wife in bed, dying .

- Someone mentioned that a big part of her life she spent caring for her children - After my wife died, I also had to take care of my children myself .

- When Carol asked about our death, and 'after' that, when we went out of this world, she asked to see of there was someone welcoming and greeting us on the 'other side : somebody said she was greeted by her husband - I had a vision of my EX waiting for me on the other side . I even was confused about this: why would the soul of my EX be there for me?

So it became clear to me....I knew for some time already I easily pick up other peoples thoughts and feelings....and probably that happened also during the group regression. I talked about it with Carol, and she said it can happen....I should probably meditate on this life again - when I am alone - and distinguish my own memories from those of the others. I believe part of the memory - the main story - was my own, so thats a starting point at least.

There is a lot more to tell, but I will do that later.

Eevee

HI Eevee,

Please do tell more - we are all ears. ;)

I have some questions---- When you experienced yourself as the drunk man -did you look down to see your body? Did the emotional impact of the time affect you in the regression? Or were you detached? This is usually a good indicator if the memories were yours or not.

Also -it is possible that a few of the people who were attending the workshop lived during the same time period together. You know -soul circles. Or -perhaps the woman who experienced the same thing as you -was seeing -your past life from a third person perspective?

Anyway -anxiously awaiting more reports from your venture. :)

Hi Deborah,

Yes, I did look down, I know what clothes I was wearing. I was wearing a funny kind of shoes, like slippers with pointed tips that stood up. I was wearing white stockings, covering my lower legs completely, dissappearing under the 'pants' I wore. Those pants were also funny, they were very wide, and tight just above my knees, where they ended. They were green, with yellow or golden pieces in it, like stripes, but it were not really stripes, the yellow parts were like in pleats (folds?) in the cloth. I don't know what I was wearing on top, but I know I was wearing some sort of hat of the same material as the pants, with a feather on it.
It really looked like the clothes of an entertainer, or sort of medieval clown (?)

And it was funny, but I also had a bit the feeling of being drunk, I mean I felt like 'caring for nothing', no matter what happened, I would not get upset, because I was drunk, almost feeling like drugged...

I don't think the memories of the other persons were parts of the same 'story' as mine. But for me some details of different persons past life memories were the same as mine. In the examples I gave, it were 4 different people, telling 4 different lives, completely different stories from mine, only one detail of each story returned in 'my story'.
And my feelings with THOSE visualisations were, now that I think about it, more detached . Like I did not really feel sadness or grief or love when I saw 'my wife' dying, I was without emotions at that time....but I thought that was how was my main behavior throughout this life....I have to think more about this I guess.

There is still so much more to tell, about the second regression, and about my childrens experiences....but right now my daughter is anxious to use the pc. I will try to post more later this evening.

Eevee

I found some time now to tell about my experience during the group regression on the second day during the weekend.

This time we were asked to focus on a question that concerned an issue or a problem in our current life, and try to find out if it was connected to a past life.
The issue that I focused on was the following : For some years in this life, I had some kind of friendship relation with a certain person, I always felt we were very close, like soulmates. Then something happened, an odd situation, and the relation was not healthy anymore. All we did was quarrelling and fighting. We both didn’t seem to be able to solve this issue, but we could not detach either. So finally, about a year ago, I took the decision not to contact this person anymore. After a while, he also gave up contacting me, because I kept telling him to leave me alone. I know he still is not detached, because he keeps sending birthday cards and newyears wishes etc, but I don’t reply. But although, I actually broke up with him, emotionally I also cannot detach from him. I still think about him almost daily, feeling a pain because we can’t get along anymore. Emotionally I also cannot let go…
So my question was: why can’t I detach from this unhealthy connection?

The first image I saw in this regression, was that of some kind of very advanced looking submarine, in some sort of dock. I can very well remember the upper part of the submarine, it was of a dark metal, and there were grooves in it in a fishbone pattern. Those grooves were (painted?) yellow, and at the head of that pattern was a big red circle.
The upper part of the submarine opened in a way that it opened in the middle, and the parts were sliding to the side.
This dock was like an ‘inside’ dock, the rest of the surrounding looked like a room with dark metal panels as walls.
I saw myself wearing some sort of black boots, first I got the impression of rubber, but it was not rubber, it was a material that when we slipped into it, it fitted very tight around our feet and legs. I was also wearing some tight black trousers I think. The upper part of the dress was something silvery, and very broad in the shoulders and tight around the waist.
I was female, and had red hair, not dark red, more golden red. My hair was at necklength (?), I mean it was rather short, but it was not that all the hairs were short, they were all at a length that they reached my neck (sorry for the bad description).
This person that I have the problem with, was my colleague in that life. He was male.
We were working on that submarine I guess, or we developed it. We had advanced technical knowledge. We also had some other knowledge, something very secret. Others also had that knowledge, and we knew somehow that the others would abuse that knowledge, and that would be a disaster for our land/country/world when they would do that.

So we made a plan to escape. We stole the submarine and went away with it, far, far away, I had the feeling it was a very long journey. Finally we arrived in another land, I don’t know if it was an island or the main land. We stayed there for the rest of our life. The natives were friendly (they were white people, maybe olive skin), but we didn’t merge with them.
My colleague and I became partners, lovers. I don’t think we had any children. We had a happy life there, although somewhat isolated from the rest of the population.
When asked to go to the moment of our death, I saw myself standing on a cliff, looking out over the sea. Suddenly there was a strong wind, and I was blown off the cliff, or maybe I just got blown away a little by the wind, and stumbled then over a rock or so. Anyway, I fell off the cliff, and my last thought was: I will die, but its better to die this way then to have died in the disaster that struck our homeland.
When Carol asked to reflect on the lesson we got from this life, this is what I got: its better to have no knowledge than to have knowledge that you cannot share. Knowledge is for sharing. Knowledge that cannot be shared can become a burden.(During our life on that new land, we never talked to the natives about our special knowledge, we kept it secret).

I was confused after this regression. Because – and now I want to be careful about how to express it – its not that I don’t believe in memories of future lives, or lives on other planets, or a life in Atlantis, but it always seemed too farfetched for MYSELF. Beyond my understanding…..

But now…this experience felt so REAL !!!

And the answer to my question was: I find it hard to detach from that person because we shared that special knowledge as a secret, during our entire life on that new land, we were the only ones with that knowledge, and the whole situation, the escape and everything that followed, we were together in this all the time, only the two of us.

I think it will take me some time to process this experience.

Eevee

HI Eevee,

When you have time - have you had any more memories surface since the seminar with Carol? How do you feel about it now in retrospect?

Hi Deborah,

Yes, I remembered a few other things about the medieval lifetime.

My name back then was Jean Grichot, my wifes name was Gisèle, my daughter was called Isabeau and my son Jacques (not so sure about the last one).

The Lord of the castle where I performed, was Guillaume Sernaut, or Cernaut. I also remember the name of another important person, I think he was the Lord of a neighbouring castle where I also went to perform sometimes, his name was Flambaud.

I already knew that I lived in southern Europe, but now I remembered the name of a place : Viroche. I thought it was French, but when I looked it up, it was Spanish. My surname, Grichot, is also Spanish.

The years 1572 and 1583 seemed important dates in that lifetime.

And recently, when I was reading a book about the Inquisition, I got some feelings that I associate with this particular lifetime. I think I was indoctrinated with Catholisism. What the priests and the Pope said I considered the absolute truth. Not that I lived such a religious life (being a drunk), but I know that I was very much afraid of the eternal punishment - only when someone reminded me of that - and I forgot about it again as soon as I had something to drink again.

I remember a 'meeting' with Monsieur Flambaud, it was when I was thrown out of the castle, and I was going downhill, not very steadfast on my feet, when I had to step aside because he came at high speed near me on his black horse, and he started scolding me, and also making fun of me when he saw I was drunk. He was talking to me in a very denigrating way, and I felt somewhat sobered up at that moment - because of fear probably.

The memories of the Atlantean life are also still very vivid for me, but I didn't get more memories of that one.

Eevee

Back