• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

The Water People of China

Compass

When I was around 12 I grieved over ancient China. I would take a really long shower and sob. It was actual human grief. It made no sense. I understood I had some connection to China and thought that I was grieving as anicent China would be gone before I had an opportunity to see it as that did make sense in regards to a deep sense of wanderlust I cannot quench.

In 1985 I was a local tv quiz show for high schoolers. I couldn't process English when I was asked an easy, easyeasy ques the answer being "X marks the spot". It was as if I had gone deaf for a second or two.

Then in 1986 I was present when a celebrity made a comment about reincarnation and I was actually stunned. Stunned. And I hadn't been raised to jijud beliefs as being "right" and "wrong": personal beliefs are, ideally they match or are in alignment with law of nature. So odd, to be stunned.

In 1998 I was in Bismarck, ND when a person said 3 tiny words to me and it sounded as if she had spoken an alien language to me, I knew she spoke but my brain could not process it. I wasntw stticken deaf as before. It was as if this language wasntw earthly. Later she wrote these 3 words down as she realized my reaction was strange as in intense: "You need you".

Events continued to transpire. Until I knew long before supposed experts that native American DNA was Chinese but not all of it, that not all of us came over the Bering land bridge. Today organized science acknowledges this.

There is much much more but very recently I was researching something in re particle physics. I kept ending up in China. My research did. Then one day this led me to Chienese Seal Script and Bone Oracles and the 2 dot and 3 dot water radicals in re Chinese characters. These radicals actually denote 2 groups of ppl. Someone who is Chinese advised me, saying that one group is Water Oy Ppl while the other is Water and Ice Ppl. My breath stopped.

Earlier research took me to ancient, ancient China and myth. And...the Yeti.

So I looked up these two groups as I knew this is our oldest human origin stoey. Where was I? In Hubei a Chinese Russo city when I am rh negative and my DNA is from the asian asian steppes in antiquity. And when many Russian connections ran through my life. I?

I know some history of Russia hidden from the public.

My last name? Herbert. Hubei.

I kept clicking and I do not know how long it was but I heard myself laugh and realized I was reading ancient Chinese script that hasn't been translated yet! I was reading it, comprehending it, and laughing as I knew it was the truth of us on Earth. Our history, history that I've often revealed yeats before it has been confirmed. If you look? In 2013 I published something, I stated the oldest structure we made was buried under the ice at the North Pole. Well, look. They've admitted now that they found sonething, lol.

When I was reading this script, Chinese hieroglyphics? I was laughing as the story is both beautiful and humorous. I knew as soon as I saw it

Euler's Identity in mathematics! Nature, translation of wave.

And I looked and am correct: the Yellow Bell Tone. I do know an answer in physics and knowledge that humanity believes is lost when it isn't such as the original measure the Chinese used to develope tbeir ancient system.

What struck me the hardest?

All the Arthurian references in my life.

When I say "references"? I mean exact matches. And then I read it

The Yellow Emporer. When the Yellow Bell was first lost he sent someone on an "arthurian" quest to find it!

This?

Happened to me in this life. Causing me to enter the Supreme Court of the US directly. The sword in the stone is present. Exactly named.

I sat on my bed stunned. And then my phone acted up! I foowed the clues on my phone not caring if I was reacting to self or Source or aliens, lol. I care about results! I'll follow any decent lead, lol. I saw the tail of the lower case "g" pointing and flashing and I clicked on what it was pointing to after screen shooting it, I landed on:

Reynolds critical number. Mean free path. Re entry! And then violet streaks as Chinese rockets failed or exploded upon re entry. The HAN. And...an actual signal. A name: Papa Flag, lol. And suddenly a 45 year search for an answer regarding all of this was mine.

As a physicist I know what this means. I know science organized physics cannot reason! But my heart?

Oh my god!

I was one of the Water People! The most ancient! Ancient China! Both groups! Dragons, serpents! That's why my hair is red and how I was born owning knowledge of science and nature and people, born wise!

You know, there is a story of a Russian Yeti too...I gotta tell you...

Our Source? Loves to tell us jokes!

Wow.

China.

Last edited:
Wow! Ancient China! How cool! :)

I was originally from Ancient Syria (Mitanni) in my first Ancient Egyptian lifetime before I moved to Egypt. The Syria today is NOT the Syria I remember and it makes me ever so sad.

Just quietly, I LOVE Dragons too...

Eva x

Back