Two souls, one body??

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by mysticfaerie, Oct 2, 2020.

1. mysticfaerie

mysticfaerie New Member

I recently had a PLR, which proved quite fascinating. And of course, as is often the case, raised a few questions. The question that really has me stumped though is something I haven't heard of or read about before. When regressing through this life, I was unable to go back beyond two years old. When asked why, I replied "because I only came here when she was two years old". The therapist was quite startled and asked "Who were you before?" I replied "I don't know, but I only start at two years old. She was someone else before that." Then I went on "That explains the photo. There is a picture my mom took of her taking her first steps, but the head is cut off. Its just the body taking some steps. There is no head on the picture because it isn't me. Its the other one."

Has anyone ever heard of this? The therapist said to ask if I had any severe illness or life threatening situations at two years old (perhaps causing a near death experience). My father (who is 88 yrs old but going on 58 yrs old!) could not recall anything, but of course, it could have happened during my sleep, or some time when no one was around.

The therapist, after talking a bit more about this, said we would skip over this then, and regressed further, and things were OK, with the session going as one would expect. (two past lives experienced, with interesting results.) I have a recording of this session and have listened to it, and still can't figure this one out.

Any insight or suggestions would be welcome! And I apologize if I am not using correct terminology, this is my first post and I have only read through a few posts so far to see if any one else has a similar experience...

Peace of mind likes this.
  2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Dear friends, the topic of "walk-ins" is specifically prohibited by the forum owners, please check the Forum Guidelines.
    The complexity of reincarnation has many twists and turns, understanding that, we must abide by the wishes and guidelines of the forum. I might suggest you disuss these topics in PMs, private conversations. Thank you for understandiing.
    Tinkerman, Administrator

3. mysticfaerie

mysticfaerie New Member

my apologies. I did not know what this experience was, or even if it was real, so did not know it was breaking the rules.

4. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

No worries, Mysticfaerie... I'm glad they were able to point you to an area of interest, but one the forum does not allow. Please feel free to correspond with the others in private messages if you choose. ~Tman

5. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Tinkerman,

My apologies as well. I did not realize that this subject was prohibited. Thanks for suggesting the PM for private conversations.

Sincerely,

Polaris

Tinkerman likes this.
  6. Peace of mind

Peace of mind Active Member

That rule is hundred years old. The rules are for the users. Do the "owners", who I never see discussing here, even remember they wrote the rule? Are they even alive anymore?

There and back again likes this.
  7. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

At this moment the King, who had been for some time busily writing in his note-book, cackled out `Silence!' and read out from his book, `Rule Forty-two. All persons more than a mile high to leave the court.'

Everybody looked at Alice.

`I'm not a mile high,' said Alice.

`You are,' said the King.

`Nearly two miles high,' added the Queen.

`Well, I shan't go, at any rate,' said Alice: `besides, that's not a regular rule: you invented it just now.'

`It's the oldest rule in the book,' said the King.

`Then it ought to be Number One,' said Alice.

The King turned pale, and shut his note-book hastily. `Consider your verdict,' he said to the jury, in a low, trembling voice.

("Alice's adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carrol)

Jim78 likes this.
  8. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

@mysticfaerie I have some experiences with walk-in’s. You can PM me if you wish :)

Eva x