What happens when it's all over?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by LadyRayven, Oct 20, 2008.

1. LadyRayven

LadyRayven New Member

That is to say when the last soul is enlightened and everyone has reached enlightenment? Does anybody know? Do we start all over again? I was reading something online about it being like a game, so when you've beaten it, is there a new game that starts? I was just curious what everybody thinks about that.:confused:

2. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello LadyRayven,

I'm sure there are different beliefs about this, but I believe we really start all over again, and most souls have already gone through several of these grand cycles. We are part of an eternity, and I see no end to our being. :)

Karoliina

3. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

That's a terrific answer Karolina. :)

Just as there is no beginning, there is no end. We talked about the beginning here, Is this the first time, the same principles apply to the end.

Perhaps there will be a 'big crunch' and everything will unify once more, shortly.... to be followed by another 'big bang'... and then another... like the breathing in and out of the Universe? Is there, therefore, a larger cycle of which we are a part? If so, what is it and what's it for? :)

These are very interesting questions to consider. What do you think might happen LadyRayven?

4. wavesJ

wavesJ Senior Registered

I also believe there is no beginning, no ending and the universe are always going around big circles :)

I believe the collective of us (how many? unlimited!) is God.

The whole process is God recognize himself, bring darkness/shadow to light, slowly evolve into who he is... a fully compassion, connection and almighty ;)

In individual awaken, Is a dance, a dance of being, free from compulsive of doing. Free from attachment, and be full aware of oneself and choice. and the rise of Individual awareness contribute the rise of whole awareness of the collective.

In awaken of the collective force, will be a wonderful dance...I don't know when? But I believe Things are getting better in large scale :)

I don't use enlightenment, because it implies there is a limit. I like to think the unlimited...

And, This a "belief". certainly not "Knowing"

5. Groovy

Groovy New Member

According to the Convoluted Universe books, the level of existence that we currently perceive as God (the source, all that is) is not the final level – one higher level was mentioned, and one higher than that was hinted at.

According to the Conversations with God books, existence stretches into infinity in both directions – microscopic and macroscopic. I don’t know whether this means literally infinity or just a very large number of states of existence.

If claims such as these are true, then there is far more to existence than the current game that we are playing, as rich and diverse as it may be. It is probably inconceivable from our current perspective.

6. tltfaas

tltfaas New Member

I've come to believe...

that there are many places to live a physical life and experience different issues. Even if the earth became uninhabitable due to global warming our souls would go back to school somewhere else on another planet or a different plane of existence. In Michael Newton's books the souls he speaks to confirm that our universe is but one of many places that are considered schools for souls. It makes me tired just thinking of it. I'd like to once have a life that is relatively easy and rewarding. It hasn't happened yet.

Bonnie

7. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Hi There!

I hear you...I would like a lifetime that's relatively easy! Ha!

I believe that energy is never lost...it will go on and on in different forms...different lifetimes...physically or in spirit.

I read somewhere that eventually...we become so evolved that we happily go back into the ultimate source. When I first read it, it scared the crap out of me because I couldn't understand how one can willingly give up their selves (egos) to meld into The All That Is...I mean after going through such agony to learn who would want to do that! Sheesh!

Nevertheless...I am only now beginning to catch a glimpse into that possibility and I am beginning to feel more comfortable with the idea. Helena

8. Susie

Susie Dreamer-former moderator

We are made of energy- energy never dies, it just changes form. I think all life, including our soul, is a perfect circle with no beginning, no end.

9. JustinR

JustinR Senior Registered

Oooh, this is the biggest question for me

Oh yes, this one's a toughy and my brain starts to hurt when I think of this. We talk about merging with the one at the finish of our physical life cycles, spiritual guiding souls before us, taking creational classes and what have you.

I think I red somewhere that before to long, we flow out of the one and start the whole process again. If that, lets say, is the case then maybe we our soul journey is different from the last?

I don't know. I've no firm beliefs on what can happen after merging with the one. My head is spinning just absorbing the inof on what happens after we're done with physical lives. I can tell you that you don't merge with one after you're last lifes. There's many different mental worlds to live in and help and assist the maintainence of the physical universes. That is, through creation, helping those who are starting out, or still playing the game. Loads of stuff to do before we go back home and do some serious energy merging. What happens after that? I don't know. I suspect a long blissful state of whatever. Then, I'm guessing we start over, as before, because in this blissful state, we're long forgotten what we did, who we were and what we'd experienced many times before. It's like loosing ya car keys once to often. :laugh: