Zachary's Past Life Comments

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Denilea, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Denilea

Denilea New Member

Hi,

These are a couple of the things Zachary has told me so far. He just turned four on the 8th of November. The last couple, actually the earlier ones by date, I'm not sure if they're related to past lives, seeing spirits or possibly both.

Last night, while I was reading posts here, Zachary was playing on the floor with his cars and trucks and all of a sudden he said in a very sad little voice. "Mommy, I miss my other ages, but they moved far away." I think he meant friends his age, so I asked him, do you mean other little kids your age, he sayd yes. Then he kept saying I miss my friends, but they moved far away, like Canada is far away, but not Canada, but far like that...(Canada is the farthest he's been from home) He also mentioned the name George, I think he called him Big George, but then when I tried to ask him about him, he wouldn't tell me anymore. He said he had two little friends, and that both were boys. He is home with me all the time, and doesn't have two friends that moved away, so I think it could have been past life related.

These stories are a bit older....

8 - 14 - 08

I was talking to Zachary, not sure exactly what about, but something I said about when I was little, and he was like, "Yeah, I remember"....which isn't what surprised me, because he insists he has always been here, so I wasn't about to argue, so I think I said oh ok, and then...he pointed his little finger at me, and very clearly said....Hey, I took care of YOU when YOU were little! I tried to get more out of him, but then he seems to get confused, but I think it's very possible that he's remembering some sort of past life memory, bit by bit maybe. He's always very sure of what he says on his own, but as soon as I ask more, then he changes the subject or ignores me.

1- 28- 08

Last night Zachary said when he was big before he rode on trains (he loves trains now!!) Today he said he knew Gordon (his daddy) when he was big before. He hasn't told me too much else yet about it. It seems like he'll answer very quickly, but then the more you try to ask at the same time, he'll get distracted, so maybe one question at a time is best right now. He doesn't even take time to think when he answers, he just tells me, but at least so far, asking him more isn't working. I don't want to push him or anything, just thought it was kind of interesting and wanted to write it down (or type it I guess) before I forget anything.

(Zachary was about 2 1/2 at this time)
    6-24-07

The past few days, Zachary has been saying names of people he doesn't know. I'm sure there is some meaning, just haven't figured it out yet.

A few days ago, he came in the bathroom, and said "Where Daddy" I told him Gordon was in the living room, then he said "Where Becky?" We don't know anyone named Becky so I know he's never heard that name before from any of us. Nothing he watches on TV has a Becky in it either.

Then, Today he kept saying Pap-Pap. He doesn't call anyone Pap-Pap, so that was a little surprising too, but we used to call my mom's father that sometimes, or Pappy too, but he died back in 1999, so Zachary wasn't around yet then.

Later today, he was pretending to talk to someone named Charmaine, or else he was talking about a Charmaine on the phone. (playing with Gordon's cell phone) My sister had worked with a Charmaine years ago, but no one was talking about her or has for a long time, anyway, I don't think that was who he meant.

So, now I'm just trying to figure out who all these people might be. I'm sure he knows, but still isn't quite able to tell me. I do still see him pointing and talking a lot, so most likely maybe these are the people who are visiting him, but would so much love to know more.

I did mention this to my mom today, and she said that she had an Aunt Becky, but I never heard of her before, so it's not like Zachary would have overheard us talking about her ever.

6 - 28 -07

Zachary was talking about Pap-Pap again today. We were in the bedroom sitting on the bed trying to get Gordon up this morning and first he pointed to my sister Lacey's picture and said Lacey. Then he pointed to another and asked who it was...it was my niece Jenna. Then he started saying Paa....then PaPa...then finally Pap-pap. It was a little strange since he was just talking about the pictures I have on the wall, so I asked him where is Pap-Pap? He pointed up at the ceiling and was very happy.

So, later I was telling my sister Kathie...we were at her house. Then we asked Zachary if Pap-Pap was there, he said no, so then we asked him where is Pap-Pap, and he said "At Home."

He hasn't mentioned anyone else for a few days, but still talks alot like he's talking to someone. He's saying so much more every day though, so I'm sure he'll be telling me alot more soon.

2. ButterflyPsyche

ButterflyPsyche Senior Registered

Welcome, Denilea!! And thank you so much for sharing! I am really impressed with your examples!

I LOVE the one where he said "Hey, I took care of YOU when YOU were little!"

I have heard of quite a few children (including my own nephew) who have referred to 'being big before'. It is just so wonderful to hear it all.

He is at a great age for recalling all this and I can only recommend that you research, listen and record! I am really thankful that you are sharing with us and I really hope you keep updating!

3. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome Denilea! You are doing a smart thing by writing these things down.

Tinkerman

4. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Denilea,

I have been away for a few days. I will come back tomorrow and post some thoughts and reflections for you. In the mean time - thank you for sharing. :)

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi Denilea,

One of the things you have to do as a parent is record everything. JUST like you are doing. :thumbsup: There are small windows of opportunity to record the little things children say or do. Research as much as possible and if you believe he is a relative question family members now - while you still can.

In her book Children of the New Millennium -P.M.H. Atwater thanks her father - a policeman in Idaho for teaching her the techniques of investigative fieldwork which later evolved into the research protocol she used.

Later in the book she goes on -

It's a great book loaded with research and interesting NDE's of children. The inclusion of near death experiences, consciousness studies and reincarnation memories should all be embraced as related topics. They are not separate in my mind. Her research lends understanding to parents - IMO that help them get a bigger picture of how and why children say and do what they do with regard to reincarnation topics.

I hope you find her work helpful.

6. Denilea

Denilea New Member

Thank you Deborah, I will look for her book.

I was surprised just a little while ago I had to go to the store for some cough medicine for Zachary and since my husband is at work, took Zachary along. Out of the blue, Zachary asked me about dying. I'm not sure what the best way to explain death to a four year old is, but explained that when we die, we go to Heaven, then later we get to come back in a new body. I don't think he really even grasped that idea, so didn't try to give him any more detail than that.

7. Denilea

Denilea New Member

About an hour ago, Zachary and I were sitting in the living room talking, waiting for his daddy to get home from work. Zachary still sleeps in our room, but has his own little Thomas the Train toddler bed. We have three bedrooms though, but for now I still like having him in our room. Anyway, I was telling him that when he's a little bigger, the one room will be his unless we move before then, which seemed to make him happy.

He then told me "But we can still keep my Thomas bed for Daddy."

I guess I asked him why and he told me "For when Daddy is little again, and I will be big then, and I will play with Daddy and I won't go to work, but I might cook things sometimes. Then after I am big, I will be little again, because that's what boys do."

I think the part that he said about not going to work is because he really misses his daddy when he's at work and wishes he didn't have to go.

Denise:)

8. W.A. HEART

W.A. HEART Senior Registered

Hi Denise!

You are doing a great job at recording your child Zachary's memories...! I wish I had done so with my eldest son, he's a gifted kid and has always said peculiar things.. still does, and I've recently begun to make a journal. He is 6 now.

I have a small baby too, he's 12 mo, and this time I'll make sure I write everything down!!! :rolleyes:

My oldest is a bit like Zachary too, he sometimes blurts things out and then pulls back when I ask questions... I think he has clearly realised by now that he is a little different from most kids and sometimes he doesn't know what to make of it and tries do dismiss me when I insist....

I am glad you found this place! :)

9. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

That is interesting, So do you think that there is an age difference in souls?? I wonder if that is true that children are aware that they are different if they are that much more aware of their past lives, or is it just that they are reflecting our reaction to them??

The first would mean it is not " natural " in the scheme of being human, but must be that it does take a certain amount of development to become aware of our past lives.

. Do we develop at different rates , or did some of us start our journey earlier than others??. I personally still feel like a young soul, just losing my neivity about life, but then maybe this does take alot of time to develop and i am older than I consider. In which case , I should be a bit more empathetic about my shyness about being a minority who does remember.

soulfreindly

10. Denilea

Denilea New Member

Sometimes I think they just aren't sure, or maybe they sense our excitement over what they're talking about and it feels different than a normal question?

I'm not sure if what he said last night came from what I had told him a few nights ago or not. At the time he didn't seem to understand, but then the way he was talking about it last night he seemed quite sure of himself, it was just different.

I have a message board, so most of the things are written (or typed) because I had posted them there at the time...that way I'll have them saved, but I should try to write things on paper too like a journal instead of just online. I guess either way is good, but with paper I could maybe write things down faster or wherever we are at the time. I tend to forget some of the details at times (Just like with writing my dreams) but sometimes it's hard to stop what I'm doing and write, so when I'm online is the easiest time to do it.

11. Denilea

Denilea New Member

I'm not really sure if this is part of a past life memory or if not where it came from.

Last night Zachary was sitting on the floor playing with some trucks. I was on the computer, so just overheard him playing. He said, "the trucks are going into the truck stop now, there are lots of worker girls at the truck stop."

I asked him what he meant, he said "worker girls, working girls, there's alot of them working at the truck stop."

I have no idea if he meant girls who work like inside, or if he meant "working girls" in the sense of prostitutes working outside at the truck stop. I didn't really say much more, because I didn't want to explain what I was thinking he might mean.

Then today, I heard him playing truck stop again and talking about the worker girls. Again, I didn't really say anything, I think I'll just kind of see where he goes with this.

12. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Denilea,

You could find some question that does not have alot of lead ins to their profession. Like maybe ask what clothes they wear.. That might get him talking more and give you more of an idea who is referring to..

soulfreindly

13. Denilea

Denilea New Member

Thank you, that's a good idea. I'll try that if he says anything again.

14. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

That's interesting, Denilea, thanks for the update. Let us know if he'll answer to your question or will talk about it more :)

Karoliina

15. Denilea

Denilea New Member

Thanks, I will. He's playing trucks again right now, so will see if he says anything. I was trying to get him to tell my sister on the phone about the truck stops, but he wasn't interested at the time and just went off to play more.

16. baby rn

baby rn New Member

My son also throws info out there like your son...it comes and then its gone...my advice is let him speak about it when and where he wants and don't try to ask questions...they shut down immediately and look at you as if you are nuts! More info will come when its good for them...let it...they know more about how this world flows then we do...I know its hard to do but i can tell you it will rock your world to be patient....just keep an open mind and he will have a lot more to tell!

17. Denilea

Denilea New Member

Thanks. I try not to push, mainly because without me questioning, at least I know whatever he tells me is totally from him. This way I'm not guiding him to an answer, just taking in whatever he tells me. It just doesn't really work asking him questions anyway.

He's really getting to be a chatty little boy though. He can just talk and talk and talk. I think sometimes he's doing it to stay awake when he's tired. It's interesting though, because I just never know what he's gonna say!

18. Denilea

Denilea New Member

The past few days or so, Zachary has started calling me "Sugar." I don't know if it's past life related or not, but funny because I'm sure he's never heard anyone call someone Sugar in this lifetime, so thought it is possible.

19. W.A. HEART

W.A. HEART Senior Registered

That's cute, Denilea! Yes, I think it's an incredibly interesting time, having our children reveal themselves to us - we never do know what more will surface.... has Zachary said anything else about the "working girls"?

Soulfriendly, I am so sorry I missed you post before! Well, I agree with Denilea, I think their reaction is probably the result of several factors.

I think children are very acute receptors - they absorb everything that surrounds them, our words, our actions, our body language, every little sign we are not even aware that we are sending out. So bit by bit they become aware of what things are common, and which are not, or at least are not frequent. And I guess they slowly shape their own perceptions according to that pattern. I think this is valid for most aspects of behaviour.

As a mom, I think it's quite a demanding task to find the exact point of balance in our behaviour towards our child - being open enough, but without leading them into our own views...

It's an interesting question, I guess. Sorry if it is a little off-topic though! :eek:

20. Denilea

Denilea New Member

Hi W.A. Heart,

No, Zachary hasn't mentioned the worker girls for awhile now. He still will call me Sugar once in awhile though.

He's been making up or saying some interesting words that might be another language, or might just be something he thinks sounds funny. He's usually kind of giggly about it, so I'm not sure it's anything and doesn't seem to be consistantly saying the same sort of words, at least not that I've noticed.

He hasn't talked much about being big lately or anything that I think might relate to a past life.