A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Mama2HRB, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

OK so it wasn't the forum, it was the convenience store.

The past few days have been rough for me, you know the kind where crap keeps piling up. I have been depressed.

So, I go to the convenience store and when I come out I notice something strange. There are 12 cars in the store lot and at the gas pumps. 11 of the 12 are silver, one is white.

One red truck drives thru the lot ....

I look to the road in front of the store, all cars on the road are silver except one red vehicle. There area probably 9 vehicles. On the side road all cars are silver except on green. The total on that side road that drive by is 6.

My car is silver. Dad's favorite color is red, he drove a red truck. Mom's favorite color is green.

Pretty cool, huh?

Thanks Dad for the smiles. I needed that.

2. KnickKnack

KnickKnack New Member

That is pretty neat :angel:

Also impressive is that you are a lot more observant than a lot of people (myself included), experiences like yours make me determined to try to slow down and pay more attention, who knows of the signs we could all be overlooking in our hurried pace.

3. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

That was really cool! Funny how things pop up like that, eh?

4. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I have had a similar experience years ago, which is why I counted the cars. The first time it was over 100 red cars. I noticed when I got out of the store that all of the cars on the side where I parked where the same color as mine with the exception of the one white one. Tween started laughing and counted.

I had just gotten a notice in the mail that my bank account because of a stupid mistake was 30 cents short and the bank bounced a check. This mistake will cost me over $50 and came on top of two other issues I am dealing with. I was really down and we were talking about it as I pulled into the lot.

You are right, there are so many signs we miss in everyday life. The reminder that he is watching really was one I needed to see, and I am thankful he is there for me.

Love doesn't stop because life does.

5. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

It is awesome, Shiftkitty :thumbsup:

6. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

How interesting!...Thanks for sharing that :thumbsup:

7. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Not the same thing but synchronistic, none the less. Three years ago I was dozing in the passenger seat of my wife's car on the highway. As I awoke I noted a car just like hers right next to us, except it was silver, and it stayed even with us for several miles.

I have a thing about privacy and I can count on one hand the amount of times I actually look at other people in cars. I felt somehow compelled to look at the driver of the car next to me, about six or seven feet away. When I looked at the woman driving, she was already looking straight at me and held my gaze. It was a long moment before I realized I was staring, but there was a strong sense of a sort of familiarity and comfort and I had to drag my eyes away from hers. This caused an odd stirring inside me that was a little unsettling.

A few days later I spoke to an intuitive friend and remarked on the color of the car; I hadn't remembered ever seeing my wife's car in silver, that, combined with the strange sensations I received when I looked at its driver. She started nodding her head and smiling...she said "You have a future connection to make with that driver...she is a close soulmate to you. Funny about the car...see how many you notice from now on...this may have established a connection between you, then each one you see will be a reminder, so you'll remember!"

Since then I see at least one each day and I always look to see who is driving. One day coming out of the grocery store I got a strong reminder...there was one parked in front of me, and one on each side...I waited to see who got into them and none of them was the woman driver I'd previously seen.

Fast forward to last weekend, I was dropping my son off at his flag football practice in a nearby neighborhood and was walking along the street to my car and noted the same silver car slowly drove by...only this one had the woman I saw driving on the highway three years ago! Same haircut and color and shape of the face! While I felt my vision seem to zoom in and focus on her, there was no contact and I feel no closer to her than I did three years ago, but the odd feeling and the synchronicity is still intriguing to me.

8. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you for sharing, Usetawaz. That is so cool, imagine the feeling when you two meet ...

A similar story is below ..

My ex husband used to have a job where he filled up the decanters that hang in the back of public toilets. The kids in schools called him "Mr. Stinky Man" because of the smell of the chemical, LOL

Anyway one day he called and said he had been at a small parochial elementary school about a half hour away and was heading downstairs when he turned to see a little girl staring at him ... and he said the little girl looked exactly like ME! :eek:

He said he stared for a long time then finally left.

9. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I thought I would bump this thread up just to bring smiles to the faces of the new members who haven't seen it. :)

10. ladonnacuriosa

ladonnacuriosa New Member

Great thread!