Any books regarding suicide and reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Phrozen84, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Phrozen84

Phrozen84 New Member

So I was kinda wondering if any of you guys here have books related to suicide and its connection to reincarnation and all. If so, Please let me know as I am desperate to read a PDF version of those books.

2. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

There are many good books listed in our book section here on the forum. I would recommend going to your local library and seeing how many of them you can find (sometimes you can also inter library loan). Some books do cover suicide in relation to past life memories, but I don't know of any written on just that subject.

3. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

For anyone who doesn't realize, Phrozen lives in a country that doesn't allow free access to written material, even for purchase. That is why he needs a book sent by PDF file. If anyone can help, that would be great! :)

4. Phrozen84

Phrozen84 New Member

Thanks Briarose :) . good to know someone understands my situation :)

5. DesertCat

DesertCat New Member

Suicide and Reincarnation

I do not know of any entire books on the topic but Dr. Michael Newton's book Destiny of Souls he does address the topic. Both Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls are quite compelling and deal mostly with the in-between life scenarios. I did find a pdf of the Destiny of Souls that appears to be complete at http://www.pdf-archive.com.