• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Are you able to create a list of your PLs?

Ancient Mongolia- I was some kind of a wandering warrior who feared absolutely nothing and was the kind of dude who'd kill you just for looking at him wrong. I just recently discovered this one (literally within the last two weeks or so), so I haven't seen a lot of it yet. Yesterday, I just happened to see a video of the Mongolian steppes and cried because it was so beautifully familiar.

Ancient Rome- I was a thief who was arrested and tossed into the ring with a gladiator who killed me in front of a cheering crowd. I initially saw this one in a dream (and other parts of it during a meditation later on), and most everywhere that gladiator cut me with his sword, I now have a tiny red dot on my skin in this life from the entry point of the blade. I have one on each hand and they're all over my arms.

A peasant who fought in the King's War in England. Most of what I felt from this life was perpetual hunger. I don't think that poor man ever had enough to eat, but he's probably the reason I could eat my weight in fresh bread now.

An Indian spice trader along the Silk Road, who was mugged and killed en route.

A Native American man in the 1750s. I died trying to protect my wife (a former boss in this life) when we were attacked by another tribe. Strangely enough, my boss and I both have a rather large mole right in the exact same spot from where we were shot with arrows. This was the only one I saw in any kind of real detail.

1996-me

Last edited:
Hi Klaud, welcome to the forum. Do your recollections contain much detail?

Thank you so much! :)

Not as much detail as I'd like, unfortunately, although there are some details that I purposely left out because I didn't want to ramble on too much about their rather simple everyday lives. I could be here for like an hour typing it.

For the most part, I only get little glimpses at a time that I can later piece together to form a more cohesive timeline. If I sit and meditate long enough, I can get a lot more details, but they're not always pressing details (like names and dates) even with my best efforts. I don't often have the patience or emotional energy to sit and do that, as it can be quite draining for me.

For the Native American life, for example, I saw a lot of my everyday life as well as tribal ceremonies, but I genuinely have no idea what tribe I belonged to, only a general location and timeframe. Still trying to figure that one out.

Tongva Indian boy in California died when I fell off a fallen log and broke my neck

Greek adolescent boy novice in a temple run through with a sword wielded by a soldier

Roman Lawyer in Pompeii carbonized standing in the street when the surge hit. Have a memory of leaving my body from the back of my skull while still standing

Mayan land owner

Cathar crippled woman burned in 1244 I remember conversations with attendants and looking out at the mountains and listening to the goings on in the hall below my quarters

About 40 peasants of various jobs and sexes from around 100 to 1400 ad

An English peasant boy set upon by highway men and died of exposure 1300s I remember traveling with my father to market on a cart. We saw the highway men and my father had me hide in a thicket while he went ahead to market. He never returned and I died waiting.

Irish female pirate..2 memories..watching indentured servants on the block.. looking at myself in a mirror checking my high powdered wig. Walking along the shore with a parasol

Catholic priest in Northern Italy I remember getting really frisky with fishermen

California Gold miner drowned on sidewheel paddle steamer off the coast of the Carolinas. Memories of mining saloons and my body going numb from the cold in the water

Factory worker I remember the factory machine oil smell and looking out the window watching people walk across the muddy streets on planks of wood and the sails of big masted ships in the harbor

Drowned French boy on the Riviera I was sitting on the beach watching my parents with their friends dine and socialize under a red striped umbrella when a rogue wave pulled me into the surf

Depression era lesbian addict

Korean war soldier hit by shrapnel in a quanset hut ..the shrapnel ripped my neck apart

1958 me

Last edited:
Ancient Syria (Mitanni) - Daughter Of King Tushratta

Ancient Egypt - 18th Dynasty, Reign Of Pharaoh’s Amenhotep III/ Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten

Ancient Egypt - 19th Dynasty, around the time of Pharaoh’s Seti I/Ramesses II

Roman Empire around the time of Atila the Hun

Nordic/Viking Denmark - Shieldmaiden

Czechoslovakia - around the time of St Wenceslas
(Czech Royal Family)

India - a sibling (don’t know too much about this lifetime)

United States of America - Confederate soldier from either Virginia or North Carolina

Prussia/Imperial/Weimar Republic/Third Reich Germany - my WWII Holocaust lifetime

New Zealand/Australia - current lifetime.

I know I’ve had a LOT more lifetimes than this, as I’m an Old Soul, but just have no need to know where and when.

Eva x

Ancient Egypt- Pharaoh Horemheb, I prefer saying 19th Dynasty personally

Ancient Greece- Probably multiple lives but in one of them, I was a soldier

Ancient Rome- I was a very irresponsible guy who indulged a lot in vices. My father died when I was a child. This was probably somewhere around Julius Caesar-Augustus’s time

Black Death in Spain and England- I was from a minor royal family. My mom was from England while my father was from Spain. My father and I died. I didn’t make it to adulthood. I was a little girl.

Joseon Dynasty- A nobleman who had a Chinese lover, murdered by younger brother

Imperial Russia- One of the royal children who didn’t make it to adulthood

American Revolution- A Québécois who fought with the Americans, my first wife divorced me, I lost my children with her because I was an absent father, married another woman. Survived the war

American Civil War- A Confederate soldier originally from Utah, moved to Texas at the age of 10, of mainly Irish descent, had Mormon relatives. Died during the war

England/Singapore 1800s- I was married to my cousin. The two of us, plus our daughter, moved to Singapore for a while where my cousin/husband got murdered. My daughter and I moved back to England

WWII- I was a spy who originated from Germany, worked for Hitler’s regime, defected, worked for the USA, spying on the Soviets either way

My current life boom

There’s two more lives I remember but I can’t determine which era it came from. All I know for sure was that I was a Spanish woman who seemed middle-class. There’s another one when I was a Russian woman who seemed upper-middle class who died during pregnancy due to a fire in my house. I’m pretty sure I had more lives since I also have some degree of interest in places like Japan, Serbia and Ukraine but I have no memories of them.

Last edited:
i have a few lifetimes i semi remember...i need to write them down....again. I lost the original manuscript of what i was working on. I dont quite know my theme in this current incarnation i might have to ask my friend to regress me again so i can confirm my Bernadette lifetime. i know i have a few memories of that lifetime...some correlations between that lifetime and this are:

1) Asthma issues
2) My memory of the Nevere convent garden in which was enshrined a statue of The Blessed Virgin Mary. (I need to confirm this memory)
3) My affinity for rosaries in this lifetime (I am not Catholic in my current incarnation. My great grandparents were)
4) When i pray the rosary, i fall asleep and i am so relaxed...its like a meditation to me.
5) i never complain about pain in my body...in this current incarnation and that one.
6) I am the identical twin to Bernadette without my glasses on.

Julius Caesar is the only one I want to currently discuss, but yes I can make a list of some of my lives - gaps in between of course. But I have tried recently to make a formal list for myself, as detailed as possible.

Allo... I am aware of only one pl and here it is-
1960s Montreal, Quebec. I was a young lady, Anglo but spoke fluent French. I had a big family. I was close to my parents and one sibling. I am not sure how I died.
Oddly, when I hear in my current life about someone dying in a fire, I become frightened.
-Grel

New here, hi!

What I remember clearly:
13th-14th century BC-I was a priestess of Set, and worked in the Labyrinth of Hawara, but also spent time in Giza and Pi-Ramesses. Khaemweset was the great love of my life, not really in a romantic way (there was nothing there romantically) but in a great friendship, intellectual way.
11th century- I was Daji
8th or 9th BC - A life that could not have been on this Earth, and one I would chalk up to weird except I met my husband of that life in this one. A rural woman who ran away to be with someone culturally different. One of the few times I had children.
100 BC - 100 AD (not sure which era exactly) A roman woman who was enslaved by a Greek for something my father did
300-400 AD -An Aztec woman
700s AD- I call myself a gypsy, but they didn't really exist at that time. Somewhere in Scotland or England, was part of a Druid community. Had children.
12th century - Celtic girl in the middle east during the First Crusade
1700s- French seamstress. Never married, in love with a Musketeer, had a sexual relationship with a nobleman to get my sister out of debt. Nobleman strangled me right before the French Revolution for refusing to marry him.
1800's- Lived in New Orleans, had children
1900s - One of the Romanov girls
Modern: Me. Have kids now, too.

I have a few more that are bits and pieces, but nothing I can actually put my finger on. I consider Daji to be my first life, but the timeline that is impossible so it may be that that was just the first one I really remembered. Either way, most of my lives I was not exactly a really nice person. I have always been female.

New here, hi!

What I remember clearly:
13th-14th century BC-I was a priestess of Set, and worked in the Labyrinth of Hawara, but also spent time in Giza and Pi-Ramesses. Khaemweset was the great love of my life, not really in a romantic way (there was nothing there romantically) but in a great friendship, intellectual way.

How crazy is this... In my second Ancient Egyptian lifetime, I have memories that lead me to be Pharaoh Ramesses II. I built the city Pi-Ramesses. My father was Seti I. I never wanted to be Pharaoh, and fought my father so much on it. I only ended up being Pharaoh because my brother died early.

Eva x

While I knew Ramesses II, we had a mutual dislike of one another. More of a we were both very hard and unforgiving people, and were far too much alike then anything tangible. I was skilled at the subterfuge of the temple and to a lesser degree of the court, and Ramesses did not like that I used his son to gain political favor and snaked my way into higher positions (Khaemweset and I both were educated at about the same time as youths and young people always manage to talk in any time period and we were close in age).

Updating this list. (Discoveries as of February 2021)

Ancient Syria (Mitanni) - Tadukhipa - Daughter Of King Tushratta

Ancient Egypt - 18th Dynasty, Reign Of Pharaoh’s Amenhotep III/ Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten (same life as Ancient Syria, I just moved countries)

Ancient Egypt - 19th Dynasty, Pharaoh’s Seti I’s son Ramesses II (this is still up for debate, though my memories connect me to Seti I’s son Ramesses).

Roman Empire around the time of Atila the Hun.

Nordic/Viking Denmark - Shieldmaiden

Feudal Japan - A Geisha Courtesan. I’ve since researched and found female geisha around this time may have also been spies or assassins too.

The Great Moravian Empire/Bohemia (Czechoslovakia) - St Ludmila of Bohemia - St Wenceslaus’s grandmother (Czech Royal Family)

India - a Gujarati female sibling from Gujarat. This lifetime was a very happy one.

Ottoman Empire Turkey around the time of Suleiman the Magnificent’s reign as Sultan - a female.

Sweden - Swedish Royal Family as a Princess.

United States of America - American Civil War Confederate soldier from either Virginia, North Carolina or Maryland. Originally from Texas?

Prussia/Imperial/Weimar Republic/Third Reich Germany - my WWII Holocaust lifetime

New Zealand/Australia - current lifetime.

I know I’ve had a LOT more lifetimes than this, as I’m an Old Soul, but just have no need to know where and when.

Eva x

There are lots of gaps, but this is what I remember:

5. American teenage girl named Andrea in the 1990s. I was a highly-competitive swimmer who wanted and worked toward going really far in the sport. Most of my life revolved around swimming, which I sometimes resented even though it was my passion. My family and I were lower middle-class; I remember my father and our house especially. He was tall and lanky with glasses. He supported me maybe the most but I sometimes got irritated with him. I was an especially moody teenager, I guess. Our home was modest, and its exterior was a yellow-ish, orange-ish color. My room was painted dark blue, and I had a twin-sized bed with patterned fleece blankets. Though I remember my teens the most vividly, I continued to swim as an adult and went to a big state university as a swimming recruit. I work some middling business job when I needed money but continued to pursue swimming. Eventually, though, I overestimated my skills and went into the ocean on a very rough (maybe stormy) day when I shouldn't have. I drowned this day, when I was about 35 years old.

How old are you now? I'm 39. I was a 90's teenager. You came back pretty soon. 90's teens were angsty and moody. My classmates all were . They were also big on sports. Have you made contact with your family? They will most likely still be alive. Did you leave behind a husband or children?

Back