• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Astral visions?

cloud potato

Senior Registered
hello! on my drive home a black bird appeared out of nowhere and then disappeared almost like it folded into nothing. no, no drugs here. and you could say i'm definitely seeing things. :p the first time i saw something unique like this i was sitting up in bed and a white feather appeared then disappeared. the feather was most definitely a feather. this bird however, might not have been a bird... now that i'm recalling, there were sightings years before- not as distinct but similar to each other. i remember seeing black orbs appear in the sky and move extremely fast before disappearing. the only other instance i can recall was when i was driving on the highway where a tiny silver or glimmering object was made manifest, lingered in suspended animation and then headed towards me. i was feeling deranged but it too disappeared and nothing happened.
i wonder if these sightings are connected to the astral realm? or what else might this be? i've had some OBE's that i've chronicled here but these are all moments experienced from my bed. still, i believe there to be a connection. i've seen aura's once in a while but not like rainbow structures that are made example online. instead they appear as translucent splotches of color or irregularly shaped orbs. perhaps my vision is faint. another recurring theme is blue sparks. i'm not sure what prompts these, or how to determine what's what. sometimes it feels like i see something moving out of no where, a feeling like something is trying to get my attention and it makes me feel like i'm not alone. i think there may be a guiding force responsible for some of these visions but i'm not sure if there's anything more i need to do, they are almost always random or... they are more frequent when i am practicing some form of discipline.
i'm curious what others think who experience similar. are they random for you? how do you respond in kind to this intelligence? i know astral scents are a thing... i've smelt flowers before and once felt the presence of a woman whose hair had brushed across my face. it's surreal.

Last edited:
I regularly see spirit orbs. They're just little balls of light like what you described (mostly blue or white) that occasionally pop up. They don't really bother me too much. I think it's just a deceased friend checking in once in a while in a way that I can physically see.

It's the spirits from the lower dimensions that give me a really hard time. Once they know you can see them, they don't seem to want to go away. The only thing I can say about that is be firm but respectful when you want them to take a hike.

I've caught whiffs of some kind of floral scent in my room, although I have no idea what or who it is. All my scented candles are in drawers, have sealed lids, and most of them smell like baked goods or pumpkins. Astral scents are definitely a thing. I don't know how I do it, but I can sense and smell people's auras without actually seeing them.

There was one time when I was meditating, alone in my own house, and I felt a hand touch mine very gently. I think I jumped about 3ft in the air

I've heard that those kinds of feathers are angel feathers. You might want to look into that.

Sounds like you're experiencing some psychic visions.

thanks klaud, it's nice we can relate and share our thoughts on this subject. i may be at a bit of a loss, but it is exciting trying to piece things together. to elaborate... why a feather? or, why a bird? these ideas come from earth-bound human experience. maybe this intelligence relays itself in ways we might better understand. this morning i found myself asking if this is spiritual or if it is alien and i think the answer is both. i do believe in alien life, it is fair to say there are beings that are further along in their evolution than us. that would mean there's also life still in the early stages. i'm tired but can't sleep so, the best example i can give right now is... i once woke up from a nightmare and prayed and pleaded for help. instantly a flash of light filled my mind and all fear had been absolved. when i opened my eyes i thought i saw what looked like an extremely large alien face tilting its head and looking at me with curiosity. i later thought i was looking only at the energetic residue, a silhouette of what had transpired. the left over colors prompted me to do a little research and i found they were the same colors that match the description of a fabled archangel. when i read the legend i cried and had chills up and down my spine as if this intelligence was still there and acknowledging me. even so, there was no human face or feathers and nothing like the pictures of what you find online. so my one of many thoughts is maybe alien life communicates and travels through this astral space and knows how to manipulate form. i don't know how we see these things either and... i think i'll need to come a little further in my confidence if i really want to communicate. it feels like i'm standing on a ledge uncertain how to proceed. so this is why i feel at a loss. i've shared here before to no avail. did i become preoccupied with my immediate life? was i too afraid to continue? or, does this intelligence choose when to communicate? i suppose for now it's good to find the commonalities... blue sparks, moving colored orbs. it's really exciting. i also think this life force is somehow integrated in the synchronistic experience. well i really should go to bed...

Last edited:
thanks klaud, it's nice we can relate and share our thoughts on this subject. i may be at a bit of a loss, but it is exciting trying to piece things together. to elaborate... why a feather? or, why a bird?
I think birds and feathers are associated with the sky, they cause us to lift our gaze upwards. That may be symbolic rather than literal, but to me the upward gaze is associated with light and the spiritual realms, rather than the material and physical.

I'd agree. I'm also thinking there are 'worlds within worlds' and that our understanding of ghost might be limited. To think of the numerous species that exist on this planet that we can see, and the force of life that connects us all. To think of other worlds we can't see but are closer to us than our neighboring planet. Well, I suppose consciousness might be a more suitable word when describing life force. I believe all of this is connected with astral visions.

Cheers.

There are aliens out there, but my experience with them and 'angels' of any kind are pretty limited. I suspect I may have been abducted at one point based on a number of weird things that have cropped up over time.

Ghosts and astral stuff? I got you. Aliens? Not so much.

I read an article once about bird like aliens. They were called Carians or something like that.

The universe is full of life and all kinds of beings we can't possibly imagine and some of them have capabilities that are way above ours.

Back