babies reincarnation experience - your thoughts please

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by alisarose, May 30, 2010.

1. alisarose

alisarose New Member

although i was brought up as a christian i have always believed in reincarnation as i have has past life experiences. i have had a few spiritual experiences also but wasnt able to discuss them with anyone, it wasnt until my son aged 3 mths died that i began to be search for what i truly believed in.
    my son died from a catalogue of medical errors and i believe his life was taken from him
    the day thomas died i felt this stong instinct that he wanted to come bk. because of this.
    everyone just said thats grief etc, but it didnt go just kept getting stonger, i spoke to him in spirit and asked him for a sign if it was true, i knew in my heart what i wanted as a sign and told everyone if it snows on the day of his creamation it was a asign as it snowed the day he was born, this was in end march the icy season had ended and sure enough it snowed that evening.
    it took me 7 years to get pregnant with thomas and i was concerned that i would have probs conceiving, so i got a fertility spell cast for me, and i continued to cast myself for this. i got pregnant the 2nd mth trying and the first mth casting which was quite amazing.
    i often felt his prescence almost every night, then one night while casting i was guided to hold his ashes in my hand i felt him so strongly, after that i discovered i was pregnant and that would have been the date of implantation. i did not feel his presence for a while after and was convinced that he was reincarnating in the body of the new baby but i have since felt his prescence in spirit again so i was confused
    someone told me that the spirit moves in and out before birth?
    i do feel that it was prob a learning experience for me the last time he was here one on a personal level and the other the fact that i have worked in the media and would have the knowledge to expose this hospital as there is a very high rate of infant deaths there.
    i have been asking to be shown whether the spirit is in the body of this baby or in the spirit realm and also to be shown what it felt like for thomas as he died, well my older daughter, 8 yrs (who it also took me 7 years to conceive) had a dream of a dark tunnel with a light coming closer from one end of it, could that have been my answer as it was something she could not have described, and the next night another strange thing happened. when we were trying to conceive the baby we were doing it in a different bedroom, which isn't used as i couldnt relax in the room where thomas used to sleep with us. i had asked for something to indicate where his spirit was and the canopy which is quite heavy fell down on top of the bed where this baby was conceived, there was no one in the room.
    ppl say though reincarnation takes a long time and thomas only died in march, so most ppl would be of the impression its too soon.
    any thoughts on any of this?

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello alisarose, and welcome to the forum :)

First of all I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your son, surely the worst kind of grief that anyone can possibly go through :(

I don't think there is a definite answer to your question, but many people believe that the soul can enter the physical body at any time from conception, right up until birth, and in some cases, even after birth. I have read cases of the spirit jumping in and out of the body while it is still in the womb, and spending some of the time in close proximity to the Mother. I'm sure there was a thread elsewhere in the forum covering this topic, which I did have a quick look for, but unfortunately I couldn't find it.

It is also widely believed that time between incarnations can range from anything between a few seconds after death, to hundreds of years, there is no set time, and I guess the soul returns when it is ready. There does appear to be some signs that your son is about to return to you, and I hope that he does. Have you read Carol's book: Return From Heaven: Beloved Relatives Reincarnated Within Your Family? It can be a great source of hope and comfort to a grieving parent like yourself.

Just edited to say that I found this thread: Is it possible for the soul to reincarnate after the baby was born?

3. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Alisarose, and a very warm welcome to the Forum. I can't express more sorrow than Chris has expressed about the loss of your son. Worse yet, because of a hospital's ineptitude. Certainly, the last link that Chris provided will let you view another member's loss and our posts, which helped to give that member some hope.

I personally strongly believe that what you hope for can happen; and that you are on the right track. I tend to be quite skeptical at times; but it is quite possible that I returned to my mother after being hit by a car. Carol's book that Chris recommended is absolutely the best thing you can read right now.

May your journey be blessed with good fortune.

-Nightrain

4. Wendy25

Wendy25 New Member

Understanding your grief

Hi Alisarose,

Unfortunately I know exactly what you are going through. I lost my 12 month old son, January this year. The pain, the hurt, the anger, the grief is such a whole body experience, it engulfs you, and makes your numb to the world. It's a pain that only another mother who has experienced it can truly understand, and unfortunately I do.

After reading your thread, I would just like to tell you that the two of us have had a simular experience. On the third day of my son's passing, I had an overwhelming sensation that everything will be alright, that he will be back. I suddenly felt happy and relieved for a period of time. On the same day I received three other signs, one of which came from my mum. I spoke to my mum, my husband and my two sisters, and they all agree that they feel my son will return back to us. We too were brought up with Christian beliefs, and my parents are still very strong with their religion, but my mum also believes that miracles can and do occur, things which we can't explain away with science.

Since my son's passing we have been constantly bombarded with signs, so many signs that I had to start writing them down. My husband and I haven't started trying for another baby just yet, we want to get our bodies healthy first. My husband has had to have skin cancer's removed and so on, and we wanted to have taken vitamins for several months prior to starting. There is a great chance that you will also receive signs from your son, as you are more in tune to receive them because of your son's passing - it opens up your awareness and makes you more in tune with the spirit world. One of the strangest signs I received was from a stranger at our son's funeral, when he ran up to my husband, my mother and myself, all separately though, and stated that, 'You don't know me, but something good will come out of this, something big', and then he just ran off, never to be seen again. Signs comes from all different things and from other people as well. They give you a glimmer of hope in your most darkest hours.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, hold on to that little new life growing inside of you, because of course there is every possibility it may just be a new body for your son's soul to enter when the time is right. I know your son Thomas was only very young when he passed away, but did he have any unusual marks on his body, or have some unusual manner about him which will tell you when the new baby is born that it could be Thomas. Maybe you will have to wait until the new child is able to speak, and can mention something to you about Thomas that you never told him/her about.

Your pregnancy spell sounds amazing too, I would love to hear more about it. If you need someone to talk to who understands how you are feeling, you are more than welcome to contact me through the private messages in this forum or by email. Once again, congratulatons on the wonderful news about the new baby! :angel:

5. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

Hi Alisarose,

Just wanted to add that, as far as I know, the Soul-Spirit is prepared prior to reincanation and that it does, indeed, go through a period of "adjusting itself" to the new body, entering and leaving it as the phoetus body alternates its awake and sleeping states.

Not all things are pre-destined, and accidents do happen, including a physical body that might be incompatible to hold a new life, through absolutely no fault of the Soul within it nor of anyone around it, nor much less due to any kind of "punishment"; although it can, at times, be and become a lesson in LOVE.

I do believe in signs. I have seen them become real and have indeed experienced this before. To the best of my knowledge, when a woman suffers an abortion, or loses a child very young, the tendency is that it DOES return again to the same mother/family, in particular as it has already been "prepared" for that reincarnation...

6. alisarose

alisarose New Member

Thanks to all hug2.gif

i am so sorry to hear of your son also, was it SIDS?

yes thomas had a very distinctive smile, when he smiled it was higher on one side than the other. he also used to do this thing, i called him baba monster and i used to say youre the baba monster yeah - and he would attempt to say yeah after me. he also had a red birthmark above his right eyebrow.

i have had some other signs too for example my mother had this habit of asking him to find things for her, she would be christian and believe he is now an angel - she would always find them. however from about a week ago it stopped, three times she asked nothing so she said if you are still in spirit please find it but if you are back with your mom you cant and ill know. she didnt find it so now shes beginning to believe.:thumbsup:

also theres a song called the highway man by willie nelson it is about reincarnation, now his dad is a country singer and would sing that song, we always thought that thomas would have been a singer also. one night we were out and when we came that song was playing in the machine by itself!

i have read that post and its very interesting especially the 49 day idea from the tibetan book of the dead. i calculated and implantation would have been the 49th day.

i too am inclined to believe the spirit moving in and out of the foetus as sometimes i feel thomas in spirit and sometimes inside me so that would explain my confusion

also i think that if someone died before their time, for example they could have lived their life if it had had been taken at the hand of another (even though the spirit most likely knew this before birth) that they can come back quickly to live that life experience again with the same family etc. (am i making sense?) but perhaps agreed in spirit to that death for whatever the learning purpose for the ppl they touched like in my case to expose this hospital for the amount of infant deaths there.

7. Eleni

Eleni New Member

Hello to all, I am in tears because of the great compassion that is here for everyone and expressed by everyone. How beautiful! I am, also, in tears because of the relief I feel of finding others that have/had the same experience(s) that I have had. I lost my son May 14, 2009. My son began communicating right away, well, even when he was in a coma. When he died, he began speaking to me right away. (He was 11 yrs, 17 days, and he died of complications of leukemia.) I have been searching for over a year regarding reincarnation. I have checked out as many books as could be found in my home state. Carol Bowman's books were among the very first that I read.

I never believed in reincarnation. Well, I wondered about it. But, I was raised Christian and hung out in conservative Christian groups. A month after my boy died I was on our bed in the throes of grief. Something happened. It was exactly as Wendy described it. I felt so much peace. It was instantaneous, and I felt normal, happy, and I was able to get up off of the bed. Who ever it was, angel, or guide, I was told that my boy would come back.

After awhile, I began to question my sanity, and reincarnation. So, the research began. I just now found this site. I live in a very small town, all Christian. I get this vibe from my friends: "poor girl, the grief is really hard on her...she thinks she can hear her son..." I have only told my husband and my daughter about the spirit communication. I think I would be eaten for lunch if I told my friends I thought he was coming back.

I have never encountered anyone who had a similar experience until now. Thank you for sharing your stories and for your great, and wonderful compassion.

Eleni

8. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Eleni! And, a warm welcome to the Forum! So many of us understand the negative reception one receives from trusted friends and family members. Like you, many of the members of this form have found refuge here. And, as you've discovered, many of the members have suffered terrible loss or misfortune. But compassion is only half of it.

You also have the opportunity of opening your mind to new knowledge, which is really old knowledge that has been repressed for many centuries. Take a look around. Try "BOOKS and LINKS about Reincarnation", and pay special attention to the very credible research done by Dr. Ian Stevenson and his associates. Of course, reading Carol's two books was inspired.

Visit often, and have fun for a change.

9. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Eleni, and I'm sorry to hear about your son. I hope you can find some comfort in the discussions here. Unfortunately, I'm unable tell you when or where your son will return, but one thing I can assure you is that reincarnation is very real :)

Please feel free to start a new thread if you want to talk about your son or your loss, you'll find that everyone is very supportive and helpful.

Chris :)

10. dking777

dking777 Senior Registered

Hi Eleni,

Welcome to the forum. I have had many similar experiences not through the loss of a child - but very close and dear friends. I lost three in a year period and all of them were young. (17, 17, and 21,)

All three of them came to me in dreams and told me the same thing. They were coming back. This was back in the early 80's and for myself - I have confirmed the dreams they gave me with actual events. I don't know that I will ever prove this to anyone else's mind - but it came directly to me so I assume it is sort of 'privileged' information meant for me alone.

I too went through people assuming it was my grief, imagination, or fantasy. I had to believe my own experiences over other peoples opinions who were deaf, dumb and blind to what I experienced with the spirits of my friends.

The one thing told to me over and over again by their spirits when I did lose physical sight of friends - was,

"It is not good-bye as much as it is - until we met again."

Love never dies. God believes in recycling.

DK

11. Raptor95

Raptor95 member

I am truly sorry for all that have lost a child. I can not imagine going through that myself. I can tell you that this is a very compassionate group of people, you can be yourself. There is always somebody that can help by listening and/or telling their story. There are also many posts on this website that can help.

I would agree with others about writing things like signs you get and little things about your son. They might be small but when your new child is born you can better compare those little things. Like the way he smiled or laughed. Things he liked to eat or could not stand.

I feel that souls do come back. It is up to us to notice and pay attention to the signs we get.

Hope your grief lessens as time passes.

12. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Hello and and a warm welcome to the forum, Eleni hug3.gif

My condolences all the mothers, who have suffered the loss of their child. Sending lots of light and love in your direction and I pray you are finding strength to look forward.

I can only add to what has already been said: reincarnation does happen and your babies will come back when the time is right :) . There are too many examples of this to say otherwise.

13. Eternal Light

Eternal Light New Member

Eleni, let me first say how sorry I am for your loss, and for the despair that you went thro because of it. As Wendy said above, "It's a pain that only another mother who has experienced it can truly understand..." We cannot share your pain with you, but we can share other things, like knowledge and experience of the concept of reincarnation, the survival of the soul. There will be those here who can provide you with expert advice, and links to help you to move on.

And, now that you have come to terms, somewhat, with the loss of your child, please know that you couldn't have found a better venue than here, at this site, to be able to share, to learn, to teach and to grow. I had been searching for a site like this since 2005. I have learned so much, and am still learning from the members here...

I absolutely understand and completely accept that you communicate with your son. I know without a doubt that you do so, because I have, periodically, throughout my life, communicated with my Great, Great Grandfather, who died long before I was born into this lifetime. He is actually, amongst other things, teaching me, and preparing me for a future lifetime.

So, feel compassion for those that look at you askance, and know that you now understand, and hope that someday they will too. But, does it really matter what they think, or feel about you? You know in your heart that you have recieved something awesome, the knowledge of the indestructibility of the soul. The soul is pure energy, and energy cannot be destroyed. :)

14. alisarose

alisarose New Member

hi everyone, just to let you know that i am now 21 wks pg and i am sure this is the same spirit as was in baby thomas, my pregnancy is exactly the same, we had a 4d scan and its a boy who looks identical to thomas, i know that we can return as any gender but the spirit knew that i would feel more it was the same if it returned as a boy. i now no longer have any communication with my son in spirit so i feel that he is now attche to the foetus preparing or his new life :) , its given me so much comfort and i just wish that people would respect my beliefs and stop saying im replacing my dead son blah blah, how am i replacing him when they are the same - anyway no one is goin to change my mind and im so happy that my babamonster will be back in my arms again soon

dduckett likes this.
  15. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

Hi Alisarose,

What wonderful news about your pregnancy... :thumbsup: Congratulations!!!!!! Needn't worry about what others might think. A little skepticism is always a good practice, but nobody can know a child better than its own mother... :)