• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Being a “Villain” in a Former Life: Guilt and Remorse

Cyrus

Senior Registered
..... If you don’t feel guilt or remorse then you cannot heal and the guilt remains with you.

Eva x

How fine and cosy.
And nothing can guarantee that this same soul won't perpetrate the same atrocities in some future life.
As Rasputin said: "the graver is the sin, then the sweeter is the pardon".

There's something wrong with those souls themselves.
In one of Michael Newton's books he writes that the most atrocious sadists's souls are kind of "disassembled" in LBL.
I'm more inclined to believe that we are here not to LEARN but to get CHECKed, for whether our souls need some kind of a "repair", like some partial or total "disassembling".

IMHO

How fine and cosy.
And nothing can guarantee that this same soul won't perpetrate the same atrocities in some future life.
I don't think that guilt and remorse are totally useless as they are the first step towards change and repentance. (Likewise, I think what you quoted from Eva implies this). However, I do agree that unless (or until) they lead to repentance and change they are, as you point out, ultimately meaningless and the same soul may "perpetrate the same atrocities in some future life."
In one of Michael Newton's books he writes that the most atrocious sadists's souls are kind of "disassembled" in LBL.
I'm more inclined to believe that we are here not to LEARN but to get CHECKed, for whether our souls need some kind of a "repair", like some partial or total "disassembling".

IMHO
As you know from our prior discussions, I do not believe that this phase of things lasts forever, and I am definitely not certain that all souls will "make the cut" when it ends--no matter how many times they are disassembled and reassembled in LBL. HOWEVER, what I find most interesting is your way of looking at the relationship between incarnate life and the LBL. To me it makes our life in spiritual realms "real life" with earth life basically a testing zone for needed repairs and improvements--i.e., a kind of "stress test" or series of stress tests focusing on different soul features and whether they need repair or replacement (or even can be repaired and replaced). :cool:

As I know from my own past experience, some times a car is just a "lemon" and it will never run and function like it should. Fixing it would basically require replacing enough of it that it would be a different car. So, for these the junk heap is often a better solution. If this is true, I would assume that Hitler might reside at such a locale while awaiting some final disposition. :rolleyes: Hmmm. I believe that "junkers" are first scavenged for parts with the remainder sent to be melted down :eek: for other uses--like toasters or children's trikes. ;) However, in terms of Hitler, that is merely a guess on my part as that kind of judgment of anyone is way above my pay grade. :oops: In any case, this is a very interesting way of looking at things. :cool:

Cordially,
S&S

Last edited:
I haven't read all of Newton's books, but the ones that I did, I don't recall a dissembling process, but rather a rehabilitative protocol process that a soul with a "difficult personality" would undergo and the final place would be a limbo, just cut off from everything else should none of that work out.

I've heard several people say that hell isn't like it used to be preached about, but rather it's the absence of God and everything else. That always seemed like an interesting take to me.

Hi Totoro,

My recall of Newton's discussion of the process was that it was a rare reparative step reserved for souls extremely tainted by evil that involved the removal of large parts of the soul's tainted nature/ energies to be replaced with untainted "energy" in the hope that this would help the soul to overcome the bad tendencies of the tainted remainder. But I don't recall that Newton reports how many times this process might be repeated, when it might finally be given up as hopeless with a recalcitrant soul, and what would ultimately happen to such a soul.

This may sound pessimistic to those used to the "glowing" evolutionary framework currently popular when discussing reincarnation. However, I don't think that "upward" evolution or development towards the positive is always/necessarily inevitable over the course of multiple lifetimes any more than it is inevitable over the course of one lifetime. If there is free will, there is also the ability to cleave to evil rather than good, whether across many lifetimes or only one lifetime. Ultimately, such souls--even if extremely rare--have to be dealt with.

It is also my belief that there is an end to this phase of existence, including the current reincarnation cycle. When and if that comes, what will be the fate of such recalcitrant evil souls, if any? To me it is in no way certain that such souls, even if merely hypothetical, will continue to exist after that ending (though I am in no rush for these things to occur).

I also find myself feeling a certain concern and caution about approaches that assume that reincarnation means that we have an infinity of time and incarnations ahead of us, excusing us to play the grasshopper rather than the ant when it comes to spiritual and ethical advance.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--Lest it be thought that I am condemning others I should say that I am actually lecturing myself. By nature I am far more of a grasshopper than an ant.

I haven't read all of Newton's books, but the ones that I did, I don't recall a dissembling process, but rather a rehabilitative protocol process that a soul with a "difficult personality" would undergo and the final place would be a limbo, just cut off from everything else should none of that work out.

I've heard several people say that hell isn't like it used to be preached about, but rather it's the absence of God and everything else. That always seemed like an interesting take to me.
I thought I'd follow up on this theory by sharing another bizzare dream I've had in the past.
I was being lead by a spirit that I've met in my meditations before (another commanding officer who's quite friendly). Before I had gone to sleep, I tried to induce a lucid dream response by offering a question, followed by music meant for lucid sleep. I asked him what ever happened to Adolf Hitler after he died, because he seemed so evil. I (nicely at the time) figured hell, torment, the stereotypical Catholic imagery; but that wasn't the case.
He walked me through a door, and on the other side was a small, 10x10 ish sized room fashioned to look like a log cabin mixed with an office. It had a desk, 2 chairs on one side and a small square window with a sunny forest, complete with birds chirping. I KNEW the forest and sunlight was fake. But the kicker was Hitler sitting at this desk with a typewriter, typing away.
The guide told me, "He's stuck here now, writing his 'Kamf' repeatedly until stated otherwise. He's never responded to conversations, and never eats. Just types all day long."
I found it rather fitting of a limbo, because that book was his ideologies. His obsession. So to be punished in a loop with it as your only focus seemed perfect. Who knows if they made him do anything else.

Reactions: HBC
Hi Purging,

Interesting! I don't know what to think of it. Certainly, it seems like light punishment in some respects. OTOH, maybe it is a Sisyphus type task with him doing it over and over and over again only to have it rejected over and over . . . until, perhaps, he is finally willing to write and admit the truth about himself and what he did, facing the horrors of his making and his responsibility for those horrors.

Would such a man ever be willing to do this, or will he write on forever, seeking the version that will finally satisfy his jailers without having to admit the truth about himself? I tend to think the latter is true.

Cordially,
S&S

Hi Purging,

Interesting! I don't know what to think of it. Certainly, it seems like light punishment in some respects. OTOH, maybe it is a Sisyphus type task with him doing it over and over and over again only to have it rejected over and over . . . until, perhaps, he is finally willing to write and admit the truth about himself and what he did, facing the horrors of his making and his responsibility for those horrors.

Would such a man ever be willing to do this, or will he write on forever, seeking the version that will finally satisfy his jailers without having to admit the truth about himself? I tend to think the latter is true.

Cordially,
S&S
That would be a perfectly good reason to force repetition! I think so too. Until he admits fault, it's also metaphorical that he's 'trapped' in his mindset. I heard somewhere that he did own a tiny cabin in the mountains somewhere. Sonewhere that wasn't the huge Berghof. I wonder if that was his 'safe place' in his mind. Weird.

On similar topics, I once also dreamed of seeing an angel. He gave me a necklace of gold with the word "Zachariah" printed on it. As much as I was baptized and all that growing up, I also lost my faith and didn't really read the Bible, so the gift made no sense... till I mentioned it to a very religious friend of mine. She said that Zachariah wrote a chapter in the Bible, and that he had received many insights and messages while sleeping! How fitting for me! Lol
Without bashing OR confirming religion in any way, I'd like to think that perhaps I have a guardian angel or something like it now that I've had that happen. Feels nice to have someone watching my back. ♡

Hi Purging,

The Youtube below will give you a succinct and clear summary (with illustrations) of the Book of Zechariah in only 8 minutes. I think your gift of a necklace with his name on it from an angel is extremely important, especially given your lack of knowledge about the book. To my mind there must be some special reason for this. I think that this book and its message may be or become something very special in your life. Please give it a look. You may find that there is some special insight for you there:

Cordially,
S&S

Its in his second book, Destiny of Souls. There is one chapter that goes though the dissembling process. Its considered a 'freshing" up of the soul. The soul is broken apart. So, 1 part of old energy to, say, 9 parts of fresh energy, this enables a soul to retain memories but cleans it up. Souls who are damaged and don't want this process, will go into limbo.

Hi Cryscat,

So, the choice is to have 9/10ths of who you are removed/replaced and get another chance, or opt out altogether. Hmmm. Limbo sounds suspiciously like the "junk heap" I referred to in Post 21, where those who refuse the "cure" offered end up with the rest of the "junkers"--all of the very, very rotten and dangerous eggs in the same basket. I have no reason to think the overall conditions are hellish, but the company certainly sounds like it would be very unpleasant. Maybe that alone is enough to make a "hell".

Cordially,
S&S

Hi Cryscat,

So, the choice is to have 9/10ths of who you are removed/replaced and get another chance, or opt out altogether. Hmmm. Limbo sounds suspiciously like the "junk heap" I referred to in Post 21, where those who refuse the "cure" offered end up with the rest of the "junkers"--all of the very, very rotten and dangerous eggs in the same basket. I have no reason to think the overall conditions are hellish, but the company certainly sounds like it would be very unpleasant. Maybe that alone is enough to make a "hell".

Cordially,
S&S
Is that why Hell smells like Sulphur? All the "bad eggs" in one place? *grins*

I don't think that guilt and remorse are totally useless as they are the first step towards change and repentance. (Likewise, I think what you quoted from Eva implies this). However, I do agree that unless (or until) they lead to repentance and change they are, as you point out, ultimately meaningless and the same soul may "perpetrate the same atrocities in some future life."

S&S

For Christ's sake! What change and repentance are you talking about?!

They only want to get "HEALed", i.e. to stop feeling sorry and guilty for what they did. They want calm, that's all.

And everybody around should walk on tiptoes lest they feel molested.

So delicate souls....

IMHO

Best.

For Christ's sake! What change and repentance are you talking about?!

They only want to get "HEALed", i.e. to stop feeling sorry and guilty for what they did. They want calm, that's all.

So delicate souls....

IMHO

Best.
Hi Cyrus,

I don't understand what you mean. The word "repentance" means what it always means in practice, a real (and hopefully permanent) change of heart for the better. In terms of Nazis who committed or knowingly abetted the types of atrocities being discussed in a past life, it would be a change from evil to good, or at least to a "normal" level of decency and compassion (since "good" can indicate an absolute level of goodness). In such a situation the guilty person knows and feels their guilt and shame for what they have done, feels compassion for the ones injured, and seeks to make what amends and reparations they can for past wrongs.

Having said that, I am feeling a bit queasy myself as I can think back on a lifetime of ills done at my age, with far too many of them "swept under the rug" and forgotten. I can explain the meaning the word has in my own mind, but that does not mean that I have always practiced it as I should. OTOH, lest I become overly morbid, I remind myself that none rise to the level being discussed, and I have probably been the recipient of just as many or more myself. Such is human nature. ;)

Cordially,
S&S

Last edited:
Hi Cyrus,

I don't understand what you mean. The word "repentance" means what it always means in practice, a real (and hopefully permanent) change of heart for the better. In terms of Nazis who committed or knowingly abetted the types of atrocities being discussed in a past life, it would be a change from evil to good, or at least to a "normal" level of decency and compassion (since "good" can indicate an absolute level of goodness). In such a situation the guilty person knows and feels their guilt and shame for what they have done, feels compassion for the ones injured, and seeks to make what amends and reparations they can for past wrongs.

Having said that, I am feeling a bit queasy myself as I can think back on a lifetime of ills done at my age, with far too many of them "swept under the rug" and forgotten. I can explain the meaning the word has in my own mind, but that does not mean that I have always practiced it as I should. OTOH, lest I become overly morbid, I remind myself that none rise to the level being discussed, and I have probably been the recipient of just as many or more myself. Such is human nature. ;)

Cordially,
S&S

Hi, S&S:

Well, I need not to be lectured on the meaning of the term repentance.
The key is not the word, but the objective, the aim.

For some caprice of karma, some former ex-torturers enter this new life with a trauma, as if they were the ex-victims.
And part of their activity is then reduced to getting rid of the inconveniences this trauma is causing them.
If a fake repentance gives a desired result - then they are OK, their objective is achieved.
Formally following some established practices and rituals can give them some result, too, I guess.
The individuals in question will all be taken "care" of in due moment and in due place, by their karmas or what else, so I have no interest in them.

Personally, I have nothing to do with such kind of stuff, neither in this life nor in any PLs I can trace from here, as far as I know.
And the less serious misdeeds have been already duly processed and their results have been routinely imposed upon me, so what more?

IMHO.

Best.

Raiz from the group "Migrating Soul" sings "Don't forget" (in Neapolitan):

It's true that not all Germans were Nazis but "good Nazis" do not exist.
I think there is a reason for amnesia and this is one of them. We start all over, often with different aspects belonging to our Higher Self. We are not in a position to judge people's former lives. I say this in general, not aiming at you, Melon. 🥰

I always assume that the Greater Scheme of Things is much more complicated than what we can grasp with our limited minds. And I am already blessed with a lot of spiritual insights, more than the average fellow human being. These insights only made me more humble and cautious and less judgemental about the journeys we all undertake (which we call our lives).

Right now, I am in a phase in which I feel truly sorry for our Collective as we are as humanity. Somehow we felt the need to explore cruelty in all of its aspects. The extreme loneliness of being victims of war, murder, torture, and the resulting consequences for the people associated with the victims. I believe we have gone too far in this quest and hardly know how to get out of it. I am not above this, I am also deeply involved in all of the flaws of being human. I try to navigate, observe, and dissect complicated issues and situations, making the same mistakes I observe in others.

The point that Cyrus is making is highly interesting to me. He presents it in a more or less blunt way but this doesn't mean that it has a great value for people struggling with the theme.
For some caprice of karma, some former ex-torturers enter this new life with a trauma, as if they were the ex-victims.
I don't have a recollection of former lives in which I was the villain (although I don't count on the idea that I've always been on the decent side of life) but I know people in this life that were certainly wrong in the past. One person I know in real life remembers having been part of the Inquisition. I don't doubt about it, I really believe this was the case. A so-called good person in this life, but still making strong divisions between good and bad. This person doesn't present themself as a victim and doesn't talk about it in the open. Knowing this, I don't hold it against this person but it is weird to realize that the same mechanism hasn't died out. Probably in that past life as an Inquisitor, they really thought they were doing the right thing to do: battling against the Devil and Evil. Destroying in order to serve God. They repeated this attitude in other lives, and under different circumstances the results were different, not always destructive.

We just don't know how we will act under certain circumstances. I honestly don't know if I had become a communist (they were the ones that had a lead role in the Resistance during WWII) or a nazi if I had been born in a Caucasian German household in 1940. Would I have gone with the flow of the time or would I have been the odd one out? I really think that even the nazis didn't consider themselves as evil by that time. And times changed and now we are here.

I do understand that it can be traumatic to gain memories of a former life in which you acted completely opposite to who you are in this life. To learn that your precious Essence is also capable of doing really wrong things. But somehow, somewhere inside you must have known this unconsciously. Right now, I don't know the best way to deal with it. Mainly, because it is not an issue for me. I already acknowledged to myself that I am capable of doing bad things, just give me the opportunity and the right place and time and circumstances. I don't need clear memories of past lives to confirm this. I just 'pray' that I will never be in a position of absolute power because I could corrupt easily without boundaries.

And yes, I do think we are accountable for doing the wrong things while we are living our lives. And when we remember certain wrongdoings in past lives, we should thread carefully. Especially when it is about a recent past life and society is still dealing with the aftermath and the consequences of the era in which you lived your past life. If there is any judgment at all, you can only be 'judged' for your actions and choices in this life. The rest is beyond our 'jurisdiction'. The knowledge of having been an 'evil one' in the past, also comes with a lot of responsibility in the Now. Especially when you are living an opposite life in the present times. For me personally, it is totally unacceptable to treat this knowledge as if it's about a video game in which you die and start all over again without feeling the myriad of emotions and consequences that are still present in the society that survived your former self.

(I'll have a conversation with my fellow moderators, maybe we can separate this discussion from the original thread)

Hi Firefly,

There is a very wrong attitude loose in the world, it is one that says "that if I was there/then, I would have done it differently . . . ." No, you would have been a person of that day and age, shaped by the beliefs and mores of that age. The likelihood that you would have done things differently is extremely small or nonexistent. To assume otherwise is, in most cases, mere egotism.

Some, perhaps, are such old souls and so wise that they could honestly say such a thing. However, I think that such souls would, in humility, keep their mouths shut--especially if they are in touch with their past lives. I was struck by something Yogananda's teacher said to him. It was basically that the past lives of all are dark with sin and evil. There is no room for pride or proud statements here. It is likely that, across the long years and lifetimes we have lived, we have all been guilty of atrocities.

If we were not gassing Jews and Gypsies in WWII, we were probably burning Cathars in the 1100s. If not selling people as slaves in the 1700s, we were quite possibly doing so in a more ancient era. However, over many lifetimes we have likely both held the whip and felt it, done evil and suffered it. I doubt any are totally innocent of past crime, but I also doubt that any have escaped being the victims of such crimes.

Cordially,
S&S

Last edited:
It is likely that, across the long years and lifetimes we have lived, we have all been guilty of atrocities.
I don't think that it just concerns the obvious monstrosities, like effectively burning the witch by an executioner
(just an ugly example from our Past). It is also about just condoning that kind of activities, like watching the execution and cheering about it. Even small atrocities do count, like child abuse, or rape by soldiers 'celebrating' their victory (which happens on every single side of the spectrum of 'good' and 'evil' armies. It is also bullying other kids on the playground. Mistreatment of daughters-in-law by their new families. Rigid moral codes count as well. How many families expelled a young girl that was pregnant out of wedlock? Or kept their daughter but disposed of the child against the wishes of the young mother? How many young children died who were in the custody of a religious orphanage? That's a disgustingly high number. So many self-proclaimed good and righteous people were pure evil themselves and kept under the radar.
It's so weird that almost everybody wants a good and peaceful life and doesn't seem to realize that this just starts with the small choices they make every day. An old friend once wondered about people who said: "Brother, let me take the mote out of your eye, while they did not notice the beam in their own eye"
I could rant for hours on this theme. It's easy to denounce evil conduct in others but that doesn't automatically make us the good guys.

like watching the execution and cheering about it.
Or just watching. Not saying anything may be enough already. Not protesting. You'd risk your life by calling: "Stop this!", of course. But if you just let it happen and don't even try to prevent it, this may cause problems in another life already.
Some of my (faint) memories and visions are going in that direction. That I let bad things happen and didn't even try to prevent them. Maybe there wasn't anything I could have done, maybe it wouldn't have changed anything, but the feeling of being a coward and of guilt and failure I had for a long time in my current life.

@SeekerOfKnowledge, we are all in this together, in the same boat. Nobody has clean hands. Sometimes I wonder if this will ever change. As the souls that get fed up with this playground just leave to never return and a new boatload of tourists (fresh new souls from the Galaxy) enter for their share of cruelty and mistreatment (until they as well had enough and leave the premises forever).

The good news is that it is inherently impossible to become a saint or a holy person. Better yet, that has never been the aim, or maybe just for some of us who just gave themselves a personal assignment for their life. But it doesn't make them 'better' than the rest. They just do their thing, like others do their thing.
When I grew up, Mother Teresa was often cited as a role model for a pure and selfless life dedicated to the service of others. Great was the shock when we all learned what a twisted and hypocritical person she had been. I can't even finish reading the list of her weird decisions without feeling nauseous.

Hi, everybody:

In one of Michael Newton's books he writes that new souls are continuously created in LBL.
There is even a kind of a crêche (or kindergarten) for the recently born souls there.
So, I can concude that each soul is provided, at its birth, with a set of characteristics, more or less randomly generated.
In this way, some souls are born villains, the others as saints, whereas a great majority are born as average souls, neither too villains nor too saints.

The souls are then sent, one by one, onto the reincarnation "wheel", as a kind of series of stress tests.
Maybe they must be kind of "polished" before using them in something very important, after the reincarnation pandemonium for each individual soul comes to its end.
A soul that doesn't pass some test, is then automatically submitted to a "repair", or to limbo, if it cannot be repaired anymore.

As me, e.g. I commited ugly things in my PLs, surely, but on the whole, my behaviour was more or less normally average - as far as I can see.
Nothing to be too proud of, of course, just a good luck at my soul's birth.

P.S. I don't remember whether there's been some user of this forum who declared him/herself having been a saint in his/her PL.
I'm not very keen for the saints, myself. The one I most respect, St.Francis of Assisi, but I consider him a madman.

At the beginning of the video below, a yound woman appears for some seconds.
She had been in love with young St.Francis, who convinced her to become a nun in a monastery.
The yound woman's father even attempted to kill St.Francis for this.
St.Francis had to go to the Pope to get a permission to found his own religious order...

IMHO.

Best Regards.

In one of Michael Newton's books he writes that new souls are continuously created in LBL.
There is even a kind of a crêche (or kindergarten) for the recently born souls there.
So, I can concude that each soul is provided, at its birth, with a set of characteristics, more or less randomly generated.
I have never read his books but I can't find a reason for taking his books as a new kind of Bible. He can say or write whatever he wants but it is still something interpreted through a human brain. This doesn't mean anything about whether he talks about some kind of 'truth' or not. The problem is that we as humans sometimes get glimpses of what is behind our World but we lack the great oversight to put everything in perspective.

You don't want to know how many books and people I came to know, all claiming they knew the truth and more of this stuff. And add the enormous accounts of channeling from the other side, sometimes in the form of a book and in recent years in the form of Youtube videos. And then the stories of Near Death Experiences. So much confusion, and so much information that doesn't match the testimonies. Well, this also doesn't mean they are lying. Everybody just meets a fractal of the Greater Scheme of Things.

I have never read his books but I can't find a reason for taking his books as a new kind of Bible. He can say or write whatever he wants but it is still something interpreted through a human brain. This doesn't mean anything about whether he talks about some kind of 'truth' or not. The problem is that we as humans sometimes get glimpses of what is behind our World but we lack the great oversight to put everything in perspective.

You don't want to know how many books and people I came to know, all claiming they knew the truth and more of this stuff. And add the enormous accounts of channeling from the other side, sometimes in the form of a book and in recent years in the form of Youtube videos. And then the stories of Near Death Experiences. So much confusion, and so much information that doesn't match the testimonies. Well, this also doesn't mean they are lying. Everybody just meets a fractal of the Greater Scheme of Things.
Well said.

But if the administartion of this forum prefers as a source of information, all kind of obscure charlatans to a known scientist with a legal successful practice of many years, then I just ask myself: "What am I doing here?". IMHO.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
But if the administartion of this forum prefers as a source of information, all kind of obscure charlatans to a known scientist
Lol. Weird jump. I am discussing on my personal behalf and the administration of this forum are not involved.
Secondly, also weird conclusion that I would prefer 'obscure charlatans' above a scientist.
How long am I part of this forum and when did I ever show any kind of preference for weird charlatans? Lol. Nope, never. I mentioned them because to me all of those truth tellers (IMO) belong in the same shadow box. I guess my sarcasm was spilled on that post.
: "What am I doing here?"
🥳 Just having interesting discussions? Like the rest of us?

I'll throw in a favorite scientist myself: Carl Gustav Jung. He has been one of the most influential psychologists ever. I have studied his work a lot during my life. Studying his work is not like reading his concepts and getting examined and then 'knowing' it all. No, not at all. It's more like that as soon as you grasp the meaning of a concept, you fall into a kind of void and the only way out is to reconstruct all that you thought to know before into a new order and on different shelves in your mind.
This sounds dramatic, and it sometimes is but not necessarily. It can also be fun as well.

The concept of the Shadow is highly relevant in this topic about perceiving good and evil in Life.

How fine and cosy.

IMHO
Having been the villain, what I can tell you is that my soul wasn't broken. Humans are very flawed creatures, and we aren't always going to get it right, but that doesn't equate to a fault in the soul itself.

Personally, I think we simply exist. Any 'meaning' we can try to take out of that is entirely subjective, and so is taking your information from a singular source like Michael Newton.

"They only want to get "HEALed", i.e. to stop feeling sorry and guilty for what they did. They want calm, that's all.

So delicate souls...."

I didn't want healing just for myself, but for those that I unfairly hurt, so we can all move on. I'm not sure I understand why you seem to have an issue with people wanting to stop hurting and wanting calm; it hardly makes them 'delicate'. Are we just supposed to power through all of the problems instead of properly dealing with them?

Having been the villain, what I can tell you is that my soul wasn't broken. Humans are very flawed creatures, and we aren't always going to get it right, but that doesn't equate to a fault in the soul itself.

This is just it. We ALL have to play the Villian at sometime, and WWII/Nazi Germany proved the perfect opportunity for most of us to do so and burn off excess karma along the way. Our souls were not broken, we were not sadists. Yes, what we did was downright horrible, but when you consider Earth is nothing more than a "school", it provided the opportunity for others to learn and burn off karma too.

I didn't want healing just for myself, but for those that I unfairly hurt, so we can all move on. I'm not sure I understand why you seem to have an issue with people wanting to stop hurting and wanting calm; it hardly makes them 'delicate'. Are we just supposed to power through all of the problems instead of properly dealing with them?

You kind of get to the stage where you are like "no more violence". It's like that with my DN. He doesn't want violence anymore. He saw and did too much of it in Germany and the Protektorate, and now he's like "that's it. I'm done." We've come a long way in 6 years and healed a lot, but he's learned that people are always going to see him as the 'Butcher of Prague' or whatever, but that's because they don't know the truth and only been educated to know of all the bad **** he did like killing Jews, creating the Einsatzgruppen etc etc. He wants to heal not only himself, but all those who he unfairly and intentionally hurt. There is a saying "The bullied becomes the bully". That is exactly true for almost everyone in Nazi Germany who did terrible actions. They got so tired of being bullied, that when the opportunity presented itself, they turned into the bully. Didn't want to, but freewill is a strange thing... ;)

I agree, I don't understand why people think or hold the mode of thinking that once we do bad things, we're always going to do bad things. All we want is calm, peace and the opportunity to repay back that unfair hurt. It doesn't make us weak for admitting that we want this, and it certaintly does not make us think that we were innocent because we know we were not. I go back to my original statement: "If you don’t feel guilt or remorse then you cannot heal and the guilt remains with you." To feel guilt, to feel remorse, means you're healing. If you don't feel that, that error in your ways that freewill either made you do or pushed you into doing, then you are doomed to repeat that lesson until you do feel that remorse, that guilt.

If you think that all us "villains" from WWII/Nazi Germany are still sadistic bastards into another lifetime (I'm sad to say that some still actually do carry that mode of thinking leftover from Nazi Germany) then go right ahead and think that. But the truth will become clear one day, and all the lies will fade away leaving nothing but the truth. Maybe then these people will come back to forums like these and go: "Wow. What a treasure trove this is. We've been lied to about these historical people all these years. They really are not "burning in hell for what they did", but trying to make things right again."

Eva x

Back